Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Status (Updated Regularly)

+22
reaper400
ferentinofighter
TRiicKY_ToTs
krazylime
HeroBrine97
im_pr00094
mikeypenny
swimmerboy1196
iii_mittens_iii
Alejandro899
atg500
CougarHat
tyeabc
checkersnumber2
wpnmstr753
aDirtyFishTank
Nopt
lauesa
bevr
likecheckers
bigpop4
LudicrousYoshi
26 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Server Status (Updated Regularly) - Page 16 Empty Re: Server Status (Updated Regularly)

Post  swimmerboy1196 Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:57 pm

Neep wrote:also on a side note i am leaving the server because i am bored with minecraft so i shall not be on anymore mainly because with mods down there is one to manage really so farewell everyone.

lycraft... goin down... Q.Q

Don't leave us Nopt... wait for 1.9 <3
swimmerboy1196
swimmerboy1196

Back to top Go down

Server Status (Updated Regularly) - Page 16 Empty Re: Server Status (Updated Regularly)

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Neep wrote:also on a side note i am leaving the server because i am bored with minecraft so i shall not be on anymore mainly because with mods down there is one to manage really so farewell everyone.

I 2nd that notion, and the server has been down for 3 days without anyone noticing so im just gonna let it die. Twas nice playing with u all ^_^
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  swimmerboy1196 Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:54 pm

LudicrousYoshi wrote:

I 2nd that notion, and the server has been down for 3 days without anyone noticing so im just gonna let it die. Twas nice playing with u all ^_^

D:

I MUST FIGURE OUT HOW TO RUN A SERVER...

Cuz once i get my new computer I will Smile

WAIT

Ludik

You could send me server shitz?
swimmerboy1196
swimmerboy1196

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:37 pm

D: you guys are just going to let it die like this..... atleast give us map ludi
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:48 pm

ofcourse ill give u teh mapz, and ill still leave the forums up for whatever reason. I may use it for something else in the future tho.

Ill try to find a way to upload everything later
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:50 pm

WE DIDNT EVEN MAKE IT A YEAR!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Im sad...

Me and Dirty was gonna have a one year birthday party with Nopt Sad
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:49 pm

It was a pleasure playing with you all. I have to agree that minecraft just isnt as fun as it used to be, the only reason i kept playing was the people on this server.
Ive become quite busy the past few months and just dont have time to be on the server anymore.It was fun while it lasted but all good things must come to an end right guys?

-Miner King Tyeabc
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:58 pm

FUCKME I LOVE TYE AND NOPT THE MOST EVER!! REMEMBER WHEN EVERYONE WAS ALL LIKE RP IS GAY IM LEAVING , then we were alll sad and nopt ended up staying? And now it is happening again. I must agree, that minecraft is getting boring for I too, as im only on every once in a while to check in. But i think 1.9 will indeed, ruin the game. Maybe we all can find another game, and by We all i mean us regualars, nopt, me, tye, big, ludi. etc. the people who are oldtimers on the server. There are tons of fun games out there to play. and Nopt. Plz get steam or gime ur email so we can stay in touch D': Maybe we shall meeet again some day.
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  speerman5 Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:30 pm

Okay since this is pretty much the goodbye section I just wanted to say this server has been a ton of fun I loved it and im sad to see it go out like this but even for me minecraft has become boring. On another note I hope we do all meet again one day ill put how you can contact me in this section for anything.
-speerman5 What a Face

P.S.
Email-speerman5@aol.com
Skype-speerman5
Steam-my steam acount I cant access so i gotta make a new one
Facebook- Conner Speer https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1679935925
Password-fuck you all I aint tellin you
affraid farao rendeer farao farao rendeer farao rendeer farao rendeer affraid

speerman5

Back to top Go down

Post  swimmerboy1196 Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:38 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:FUCKME I LOVE TYE AND NOPT THE MOST EVER!! REMEMBER WHEN EVERYONE WAS ALL LIKE RP IS GAY IM LEAVING , then we were alll sad and nopt ended up staying? And now it is happening again. I must agree, that minecraft is getting boring for I too, as im only on every once in a while to check in. But i think 1.9 will indeed, ruin the game. Maybe we all can find another game, and by We all i mean us regualars, nopt, me, tye, big, ludi. etc. the people who are oldtimers on the server. There are tons of fun games out there to play. and Nopt. Plz get steam or gime ur email so we can stay in touch D': Maybe we shall meeet again some day.

All you niggas, buy yourself a copy of starcraft 2 and we will hardcore game together for 69 straight days

AND

I would host the server, however, I would not have all the plugins and shit, Im not smart enough to config. Essentials FTW

AND

Big, I love you... we must keep in touch and troll other things.
swimmerboy1196
swimmerboy1196

Back to top Go down

Post  speerman5 Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:10 pm

swimmerboy1196 wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:FUCKME I LOVE TYE AND NOPT THE MOST EVER!! REMEMBER WHEN EVERYONE WAS ALL LIKE RP IS GAY IM LEAVING , then we were alll sad and nopt ended up staying? And now it is happening again. I must agree, that minecraft is getting boring for I too, as im only on every once in a while to check in. But i think 1.9 will indeed, ruin the game. Maybe we all can find another game, and by We all i mean us regualars, nopt, me, tye, big, ludi. etc. the people who are oldtimers on the server. There are tons of fun games out there to play. and Nopt. Plz get steam or gime ur email so we can stay in touch D': Maybe we shall meeet again some day.

All you niggas, buy yourself a copy of starcraft 2 and we will hardcore game together for 69 straight days

AND

I would host the server, however, I would not have all the plugins and shit, Im not smart enough to config. Essentials FTW

AND

Big, I love you... we must keep in touch and troll other things.

why not starcraft 3

speerman5

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Hey rather than everyone just ditchin, Ill just change the forums into a general forum for gaming.

I think its safe to say most if not all of us are tired of minecraft.

We can also agree that the people together is what made it last so long so why disband? Lets just do different games!

I really dont think this should be goodbye, i think it should just be a beginning of something new!

Don't leave peoples! And heck, im sure we could all enjoy a minecraft custom map every once in a while!

I HOPE EVERYONE SEES THIS B4 THEY LEAVE!
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:34 pm

LudicrousYoshi wrote:Hey rather than everyone just ditchin, Ill just change the forums into a general forum for gaming.

We can also agree that the people together is what made it last so long so why disband? Lets just do different games!

I really dont think this should be goodbye, i think it should just be a beginning of something new!

Don't leave peoples! And heck, im sure we could all enjoy a minecraft custom map every once in a while!

Skyblock survival ftw
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  speerman5 Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:49 pm

bigpop4 wrote:
LudicrousYoshi wrote:Hey rather than everyone just ditchin, Ill just change the forums into a general forum for gaming.

Skyblock survival ftw
definitely wouldnt mind trying it

speerman5

Back to top Go down

Post  swimmerboy1196 Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:16 pm

I LOVE YOU ALL

LETS GAME TOGETHERRRR

PS

Who's getting BFBC3 for PC?

It looks badass
swimmerboy1196
swimmerboy1196

Back to top Go down

Post  Nopt Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:34 am

SylphDeus : Steam username (just Made one)
Rougenopt@gmail.com : Email
Sylph Deus : 360gamertag (currently only have Bfbc2 but getting Battlefield3 on 25th)

I dont play 360 much any more so i probably wont be on that for a until B3 comes out. Then i will be on it all the time mainly because skyrim comes out just a few weeks later. I'll be checking the forum often may buy a few games on steam not sure yet though but whatever.

Nopt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16