ALL OUT WAR

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ALL OUT WAR

Post  SolidFish on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:19 pm

I declare all out WAR on Bevr and nopt. They have stole things from me, mocked me, and tried to ban me. Bounty, Bevr has told me he and nopt have raided you several times. Team up with me and we will kill them and whatever allies they have..

SolidFish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ALL OUT WAR

Post  Nopt on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:22 pm

SolidFish wrote:I declare all out WAR on Bevr and nopt. They have stole things from me, mocked me, and tried to ban me. Bounty, Bevr has told me he and nopt have raided you several times. Team up with me and we will kill them and whatever allies they have..

what why me i didn't steal anything from you and i never will as long as your in my clan and also i didn't take anything when i raided bounty with bevr

Nopt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:01 pm

SolidFish wrote:I declare all out WAR on Bevr and nopt. They have stole things from me, mocked me, and tried to ban me. Bounty, Bevr has told me he and nopt have raided you several times. Team up with me and we will kill them and whatever allies they have..

Thats not a request... Put this kind of thing in the misc. section next time
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

View user profile http://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:14 pm

Neep wrote:

what why me i didn't steal anything from you and i never will as long as your in my clan and also i didn't take anything when i raided bounty with bevr

You raided Bounty?

Well now you and Bevr are kinda targets and I'm going to tell my members to kill you if you come any where near base. But we can still be friends Laughing
bigpop4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bevr on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:21 pm

bigpop4 wrote:
Neep wrote:

You raided Bounty?

Well now you and Bevr are kinda targets and I'm going to tell my members to kill you if you come any where near base. But we can still be friends Laughing

I took nothing, Me and nopt just found some secret chest in your base, but took nothing.
bevr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum