Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this!

3 posters

Go down

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this! Empty Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this!

Post  Shikamaru_Nara Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:21 am

Kopiscool<--- He has been griefing and stealing items on blue nation. He has been disobeying the rules and killing random people for some items. Can you guys please do something about it! I'd appreciate it if you did. Crying or Very sad

-Shikamaru_Nara

Shikamaru_Nara

Back to top Go down

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this! Empty Re: Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this!

Post  tyeabc Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:28 am

Shikamaru_Nara wrote:Kopiscool<--- He has been griefing and stealing items on blue nation. He has been disobeying the rules and killing random people for some items. Can you guys please do something about it! I'd appreciate it if you did. Crying or Very sad

-Shikamaru_Nara

Do you have any proof of this? any ways we'll keep an eye on him.
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this! Empty Re: Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this!

Post  Sasuke_Akatsuki Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:30 am

I know right. He stole from my chest and left when i finish having a shower.
So when i checked my chest, It was empty. I lost all my coal iron picks cakes Etc Etc. No

-EDIT-
He Went To Attack Me Just When I Logged In.
Evil or Very Mad Sad

Sasuke_Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Shikamaru_Nara Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:37 am

Now thewhykid is in this. he thinks kop is "cool" so now i cant join the game without getting killed or getting attacked, my item's aka diamond things are now destroyed and now with EVIL!!! Crying or Very sad

Now i dont have my items to become a citizen!!! not even a apple -.-

Shikamaru_Nara

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:22 am

is nopt on right now?
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum