Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would anyone like to host this server? + Det's on New YoshiCraft

+13
swimmerboy1196
iii_mittens_iii
wpnmstr753
aDirtyFishTank
tyeabc
ferentinofighter
im_pr00094
mikeypenny
otto_destrukt
bigpop4
speerman5
TRiicKY_ToTs
LudicrousYoshi
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Would anyone like to host this server? + Det's on New YoshiCraft - Page 2 Empty Re: Would anyone like to host this server? + Det's on New YoshiCraft

Post  LudicrousYoshi Tue May 24, 2011 11:53 pm

tyeabc wrote:
LudicrousYoshi wrote:Just put the map and server download links at the bottom of the opening post!

why not mediafire..... then it wouldnt be a half an hour download

well media fire isnt free with files above 200MB
The map + the server is 1.2 GB

I hope that answers your question Razz
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Would anyone like to host this server? + Det's on New YoshiCraft - Page 2 Empty Re: Would anyone like to host this server? + Det's on New YoshiCraft

Post  aDirtyFishTank Wed May 25, 2011 4:32 pm

eh ludi, i could run the server, but i wouldnt be good at it lol i cant run a server fro shit xD and also, i do think it would be a great idea to go to rp again, even though i didnt enjoy it too much last time, but i do think it would be great to try again. also i will always stay with this server as there is no ither like it.... and a king, i could do, but i dont mind if im not, as long as hte king isnt a dick or wutever lol and also i know u will be king of blue, and i would be ur advisor if u want, of wutever ur righthand man is lol Razz and just wondering, will we be building the map like we did on last rp, or just as we go? also, will the kings and advisors get powers, or wut? lol i know im just going on a random talk of random things and questions, but i do think that it would be great if someone hosted the server like it was... if no one else does then i will maybe, but not a promise, i would rather not to tell the truth
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Wed May 25, 2011 5:10 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:eh ludi, i could run the server, but i wouldnt be good at it lol i cant run a server fro shit xD and also, i do think it would be a great idea to go to rp again, even though i didnt enjoy it too much last time, but i do think it would be great to try again. also i will always stay with this server as there is no ither like it.... and a king, i could do, but i dont mind if im not, as long as hte king isnt a dick or wutever lol and also i know u will be king of blue, and i would be ur advisor if u want, of wutever ur righthand man is lol Razz and just wondering, will we be building the map like we did on last rp, or just as we go? also, will the kings and advisors get powers, or wut? lol i know im just going on a random talk of random things and questions, but i do think that it would be great if someone hosted the server like it was... if no one else does then i will maybe, but not a promise, i would rather not to tell the truth

I think the only things we need to make before the release are the spawn (which ialready have an idea for) and a few portals to travel from one world to the other.

I want to build them all legitly tho
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wpnmstr753 Wed May 25, 2011 5:26 pm

Ok, in not sure where to post this...

I've wanted to start my own SMP server, but as I've made obvious I'm a noob. I was wondering if anyone knows how to do the port forwarding thing and set up a nice modded server. If you can help, please tell me and maybe you can walk me through it. Unfortunately I'm on a business network, and I have a crazy strict firewall. My internet comes through a separate server, with Windows Server 2000 as its OS. I'm not allowed to touch the server, router, or firewall.

wpnmstr753

http://www.tsbclan.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Wed May 25, 2011 5:34 pm

Ok so now that the links are up, anybody can try to host the server.

If you do so, please tell me the ip so i can re-direct people to it when they try to log into the unavailable one!
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Wed May 25, 2011 6:13 pm

LudicrousYoshi wrote:Ok so now that the links are up, anybody can try to host the server.

If you do so, please tell me the ip so i can re-direct people to it when they try to log into the unavailable one!

try 75.17.154.122 works fine

Last edited by tyeabc on Wed May 25, 2011 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeypenny Wed May 25, 2011 6:18 pm

ip dont work
mikeypenny
mikeypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Wed May 25, 2011 6:35 pm

love you ludik....not gay....never have been, or will be... but great idea.. i dont think anyone hates you and ima follow onto this server...wpn told me today and i was like BS on the old server cause ur a really good admin and ur super fair. so im in it with ur new server....btw i heard a lot of metioning about new mods...id like to apply lol... hopefullly there wont be many problems in this server and arguments.
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Wed May 25, 2011 6:37 pm

mikeypenny wrote:ip dont work
does
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Wed May 25, 2011 6:38 pm

oh yeah ludi.... i dont think like 20 million new mods will be good lol... maybe like 3 new ones... and ones whome are on a lot and are a regular person to it .... and not someone who just joined like 2 weeks ago Razz
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeypenny Wed May 25, 2011 6:49 pm

^^^ such as me 2 months on here and play more than a 2hrs aday
mikeypenny
mikeypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  TRiicKY_ToTs Wed May 25, 2011 6:50 pm

iii_mittens_iii wrote:love you ludik....not gay....never have been, or will be... but great idea.. i dont think anyone hates you and ima follow onto this server...wpn told me today and i was like BS on the old server cause ur a really good admin and ur super fair. so im in it with ur new server....btw i heard a lot of metioning about new mods...id like to apply lol... hopefullly there wont be many problems in this server and arguments.
Gay?
TRiicKY_ToTs
TRiicKY_ToTs

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Wed May 25, 2011 7:23 pm

ty tye, and stop asking about moderators right not because im not deciding that until the very end. Any kissing up and requests to be mod will be ignored until i say im ready to start choosing
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wpnmstr753 Wed May 25, 2011 7:24 pm

Like I said, I'd be willing to host. I have great internet, but my PC isnt quite pwn. I'm hoping to get an M17x soon, but for now I'm stuck with my basic desktop. Only thing good on it is the upgraded graphics card. Otherwise not so good; got a Pentium D and 6 GB RAM. I'd love to host the server, I just need help (alot) setting it up. I'm on almost every day in the afternoon and sometimes in the morning before school.

wpnmstr753

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Wed May 25, 2011 7:42 pm

wpnmstr753 wrote:Like I said, I'd be willing to host. I have great internet, but my PC isnt quite pwn. I'm hoping to get an M17x soon, but for now I'm stuck with my basic desktop. Only thing good on it is the upgraded graphics card. Otherwise not so good; got a Pentium D and 6 GB RAM. I'd love to host the server, I just need help (alot) setting it up. I'm on almost every day in the afternoon and sometimes in the morning before school.

tye is already hostin so dont worry about it Smile
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wpnmstr753 Wed May 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Noo I dont mean lycraft I mean my own server.

wpnmstr753

Back to top Go down

Post  swimmerboy1196 Wed May 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Count me in on the new server, I'm fine with starting fresh
swimmerboy1196
swimmerboy1196

Back to top Go down

Post  gamemaker152 Wed May 25, 2011 11:40 pm

nvm otto wants us to go to blue, but still can i be a mod

Last edited by gamemaker152 on Thu May 26, 2011 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

gamemaker152

Back to top Go down

Post  atg500 Thu May 26, 2011 4:24 pm

im in on the new server and i want to join the red kingdom
atg500
atg500

Back to top Go down

Would anyone like to host this server? + Det's on New YoshiCraft - Page 2 Empty arena

Post  gamemaker152 Thu May 26, 2011 10:45 pm

otto if you dont mind i really want to help with arena maybe we could make a pig farm for food your choice

gamemaker152

Back to top Go down

Would anyone like to host this server? + Det's on New YoshiCraft - Page 2 Empty OMG

Post  trooper453 Fri May 27, 2011 2:36 am

YESS ID LOVE A SERVER LIKE THIS its genius id like to be in teh blue team and help build if i can also might wanna allow if you can people to place ladders when you raid

trooper453

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Fri May 27, 2011 5:16 pm

trooper453 wrote:YESS ID LOVE A SERVER LIKE THIS its genius id like to be in teh blue team and help build if i can also might wanna allow if you can people to place ladders when you raid

maybe, but i dont like when there are tons of ladders hanging around
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  speerman5 Fri May 27, 2011 5:45 pm

ludi how far would u say u are in the developement

speerman5

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Fri May 27, 2011 8:12 pm

speerman5 wrote:ludi how far would u say u are in the developement

Apparently nobody reads new threads...

Specifically the announcement in Misc.

Guess ill make it a global announcememnt, even tho there r already too many imo
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  otto_destrukt Sat May 28, 2011 12:45 am

Hahaaaa, Speer, your observational skills are astute. Razz
otto_destrukt
otto_destrukt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next