Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to stop griefing and junk

Go down

to stop griefing and junk Empty to stop griefing and junk

Post  iii_mittens_iii Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:35 am

hey i've been hearing the sotries and such about how everything is geting greified at spawn...today blue portal was griefed, i did fix and banned the guy who did it...funny cause his name was nolife777 im guessing that he used a hacked software client to change his name....and yes i would know that you can do that.... so i ask...protect the spawn all of it....also we really should make an app section it would reduce the amount of people geting on then leaving after making a house thats useless as well as greifers arent ganna spend time making app....dont say "o well we wont get many people now=[" we will, infact the people that make app are usally the people that stay on server, the people that look at the server are arent lazy, and who make an app in hopes of it being the server they can finally stay at.....also people constantly ask us kings how to do stuff over and over and over again. it gets annoying...doing this would introduce them to the site so they know were to go for annocments updates and contributing to the server....another thing we had some people quit when server went down cause they didnt know what was wrong cause they didnt know our site to look...im pretty sure when it went down we lost like 3-5 people. thats all Razz
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

to stop griefing and junk Empty Re: to stop griefing and junk

Post  iii_mittens_iii Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:45 am

i banned a couple people for some big greifing fixed most of it...also

dirty or ludi i accidentaly baned somone who i thought greifed cause his broken block was next to a large mass of broken glass....so please unban him...yuxuanaoi
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum