4 Diffrent posts in one

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 Diffrent posts in one

Post  iii_mittens_iii on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:01 pm

This is a lot of posts in one.
________________________________________________________________________.
1. I'm Sorry

I just want to say to some people, that I am sorry.

Ludik I'm sorry that I used that program to find the Strongholds. I know i shouldn't have done it in the first place. I just really wanted to find them. I am going to restore them and put the items back into the chests. I'm really sorry and i hope you can forgive me.

LoganSkybot and MR.Beastly, I'm sorry I was killing you guys all the time. I was just trying to find something to do that involved killing =/. I'm sorry I made you guys move your house and I hope you can forgive me.

b]________________________________________________________________________.[/b]

2. aDirtyfishtank or Wpnmstr753

I could be wrong here but one of you took my 20 diamond and all my diamond tools. I suspect dirty more cause wpn told me he didn't on steam, but I won't know until someone says. If anyone gave cords to somone else tell me so I can ask them.

3. Lottery

The lottery is still going and nobody has signed up =/. Please go register I'm hoping to eventually make it a big thing on the server. The forum post is.

(I'll edit it in later)

4.The Server Behavior.

Yeh I'm the one to talk about behavior, haha. Truth is we all need to be nicer. When this server started on rp again i was basically hated. Since then Ive made friends with everyone who hated me and then other people hated me. I've learned to just be nice to everyone, but people have to be nice back. Say I was being a jerk. And to say sorry i gave you 10 Diamond. Don't go be greedy and ask for more and be a brat about it. Also with pvp. If someone kills you I understand it gets frustrating, but your job is to gather stuff and an archer/solder's job is to kill you. Its our job and its how we make our money.
Overall we all just need to be more respectful and courteous to each other, again I know I'm the one to talk.

iii_mittens_iii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 4 Diffrent posts in one

Post  mikeypenny on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:07 pm

what I heard blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah what Ludi actually meant Im Gay and like sucking on gregs prickly dick

Last edited by mikeypenny on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
mikeypenny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:21 pm

go play on moonlight you gay sack!!! lol jk
iii_mittens_iii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:12 pm

Mittens it was me who stole your diamonds...

I didnt know they were yours and I can not give them back because they are probably resting peacefully along with other valuablea at the bottom of a ravine near the lava scorched remains of me and a couple of zombies
bigpop4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:42 pm

did u take my water melon as well??? and thanks for telling me... I don't mind i was just wondering how you found my house....i just need to put a floor and a metal door and people cant get in without siting a while....
iii_mittens_iii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  swimmerboy1196 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Mittens, I have a big long paragraph of things to say to you.

Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you
swimmerboy1196

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:41 am

um..... i g2g to school in 5 minutes and have no time to type that... i probably could have copy/pasted it but w/e ill just say this...

DITO

o and....

Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you Iloveyou I love you
iii_mittens_iii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top