Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Rules

+3
Nopt
LudicrousYoshi
aDirtyFishTank
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Official Rules Empty Official Rules

Post  aDirtyFishTank Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:59 pm

GENERAL RULES

1. Follow All Rules. No Shit?

2. No Mods, Xrays, Flying, Item Spawning, Hacking, Etc.    ~Perma-Ban

3. No greifing, under certain circumstances. (See Clan Member & Nomad Rules) Temp Ban, Item Return, Possible Ban After Warnings

4. No inappropriate language to others. (Racism, Excessive swearing, or putting another play down, for disabilities, game skill, etc. ~1 Day Mute, Followed by 2 Day Mute, Permanent mute

5. No Spamming. ~1 Day Mute, Followed by mute on admin's choice of time. (Could Be permanent)

6. No Begging Admins/Mods. This Includes for items, teleports, getting items back, or promotions. ~Temp Ban first 3 times then mute for admin's choice of time. (Could be permanent)

7. No Spawn Killing, or Spawn camping.  No Camping Withing 50 Blocks of The Safe zone. ~1st.Item Returns, 2nd.Temp Ban, Then Perma-Ban

8. Yes, Stealing IS aloud, so quit complaining. ~Temp Ban, then 1 Day Mute, Then Permanent Mute

9. No Teleporting (/home, /spawn), or logging out in combat.

If you are attacked but dont attack back, you are allowed to tp away. If you get attacked but retaliate in defense you cannot tp away because you are committing to the fight, and if you are the first striker you are not allowed to tp away until the fight stops i.e. all members on one side of the conflict die or run away without being chased, or if some kind of ceasefire is agreed on.

Once a cease fire is agreed on, if one attacks the other, then the victim can still tp away until they retaliate.
~Free Kill, and 1 Day Jail/ban.

10. NO ARGUING  WITH MODS OR ADMIN! Mute for admin's/mods choice of time, 24hrban then Perma-ban.

NOMAD RULES

1. No Building Within 200 Blocks Of Spawn! (Without Permission From Mod/Admin. ~Building Destruction

2. No Greifing. This Mean No Destroying Houses, Or Breaking Into. ~Item Return/Kick/Ban, On circumstances.

3. No joining a clan until 3 active days on server, and being a member on forums.

4. Follow ALL General Rules. (See Above)

CLAN MEMBER RULES

1. Yes, You May Break into Nomad houses! Notice, this does NOT mean destroying the houses. 2x2 Hole Is Large Enough. ~Item Return, Temp Ban, Then Perma-Ban.

2. No Killing, Or Stealing From Your Clan's Members. ~Item Return, and Kicked From Clan

3. No Back-Sassing Your clan leader.

4. No Breaking Into Clan Bases, Must Go through already open areas, or doorways. ~Item return, 1 Day Jail/Ban

CLAN MAKER RULES

1. No Commanding Clan Members to do illegal things, or anything that will benefit you, and not them. ~1 Warning, Then Forced clan disbanding.

2. Not everyone can make a clan. You must have 10 active days played, and have 5 supporters to make the clan official.

3. You must have a clan base, before you recruit  members.

======================================================================================================
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THESE RULES, COMMENT BELOW STATING RULE, RULE SECTION, AND WHAT YOU WANT CHANGED! OR A NEW RULE YOU WISH TO BE ADDED!

======================================================================================================

Application Format

In Game Name:_____________________
Why Do You Want To Join?____________
Why Should We Let You Join?__________
Ever Been Banned Before? Why?________

===================================================
You MUST Read All The Rules Before Being Accepted!

Last edited by aDirtyFishTank on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:42 am; edited 7 times in total
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Official Rules Empty Re: Official Rules

Post  aDirtyFishTank Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:01 pm

Feedback Please.
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:22 pm

tbh ive always thought kicking is pointless, a more appropriate punishment imo would be like increasing temporary bans like 10 min, 30 mins, 1 hr, 1 day etc
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:53 pm

yeah, but you can send a message with kick... /kick bigpop4 No racism one more and ill ban you
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:04 pm

inappropriate language should result in a permanent mute in the end instead of a ban imo, but its up to you guys.

In my mind i just see it as: if you cant do something correctly, you shouldnt be doing it at all (when it comes to rules).
- If you cant talk without breaking a rule you shouldnt be able to talk.
- If you cant play without making the entire community unhappy you shouldnt be able to play on the server.
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:16 pm

also, as for tele-ing from combat, i cant find it but i remember makign a weird specification of when u can tp away.

I could probably re-write the jist of it but if somebody knows where it is on the forums plz copy and paste it here
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nopt Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:30 pm

LudicrousYoshi wrote:also, as for tele-ing from combat, i cant find it but i remember makign a weird specification of when u can tp away.

I could probably re-write the jist of it but if somebody knows where it is on the forums plz copy and paste it here

added it

LudicrousYoshi wrote:Rule revision here:

If you are attacked but dont attack back, you are allowed to tp away. If you get attacked but retaliate in defense you cannot tp away because you are committing to the fight, and if you are the first striker you are not allowed to tp away until the fight stops i.e. all members on one side of the conflict die or run away without being chased, or if some kind of ceasefire is agreed on.

Once a cease fire is agreed on, if one attacks the other, then the victim can still tp away until they retaliate.

Feel free to quote this or link to it when you need

Nopt

Back to top Go down

Post  wpnmstr753 Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:20 pm

This will be shot down pretty fast but...

Can we allow an exception to the flying thing? If it was like only for building and couldn't be used in combat or to enter a base or whatever..........

Idk... Building my cloud fort has been a pain for a while... a lot of 1x1s... Just wondering....

wpnmstr753

http://www.tsbclan.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:57 pm

wpnmstr753 wrote:This will be shot down pretty fast but...

Can we allow an exception to the flying thing? If it was like only for building and couldn't be used in combat or to enter a base or whatever..........

Idk... Building my cloud fort has been a pain for a while... a lot of 1x1s... Just wondering....

Sorry it's just too abusable
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wpnmstr753 Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:07 pm

Perhaps having the same rules for teleporting in combat apply to flight in combat?

**Also, In the recent time I've been on, I have not seen any one who would abuse the rules... Just an observation... But I believe that the petty server-wide arguments have come to a stop (*Ahem, Mittens*)

Last edited by wpnmstr753 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Another genius idea of mine......)

wpnmstr753

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:31 pm

tbh i dont feel like needing to enforce any more rules than i already have to
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wpnmstr753 Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:38 pm

Well you could have a mod(s) do it, but if you don't want it, well, you're the admin...

Btw if you disable the NoHack but leave flight disabled in the server client it limits the air time to like 3s... Makes abuse a pain...

wpnmstr753

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:17 pm

This Flying, BULLSHIT IDEA! I mean, you say make it like tping, where if you get hit you cant tp... but if they are flying we wont be able to hit in the first place...
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  wpnmstr753 Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:23 pm

...Only used for building?

wpnmstr753

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:13 pm

LudicrousYoshi wrote:tbh i dont feel like needing to enforce any more rules than i already have to

lazy mother fucker
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  wpnmstr753 Thu May 10, 2012 1:49 pm

Random stupid question.... Does the person starting the clan count towards the supporters?

wpnmstr753

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Thu May 10, 2012 4:18 pm

wpnmstr753 wrote:Random stupid question.... Does the person starting the clan count towards the supporters?
Good question, but i believe as of now that is a yes.
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:17 am

Can we have people look this over again to make sure we are all on the same page for the rules and gameplay etc.

Once we can all agree on these, I think we should post on planet minecraft. That seemed to get us the most people.

Also, dirty, make a spot at the bottom of the first post with a template for an application so we can agree on that too

I wanna go public and im pretty sure you guys want to as well!
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 am

Okay everyone, Comment on rules you wish to be removed/added, or modified. Also things to remove/add/modify on the application format that is now at the bottom of the original post.
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:04 pm

The Clan Maker part should be revised a bit a i think seeing as my plugin sort of takes care of that.

Also how about for joining the forums you get a 10 prestige bonus?

In the app section there should be a: Anything else you wanna say______
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:09 pm

LudicrousYoshi wrote:The Clan Maker part should be revised a bit a i think seeing as my plugin sort of takes care of that.

Also how about for joining the forums you get a 10 prestige bonus?

In the app section there should be a: Anything else you wanna say______
Hmm, I dont think it should be a 10 prestige bonus, but you dont gain any prestige unless you join. But if it is difficult to code that then we can just do the 10 bonus prestige. Also, im not exactly sure what to put in the clan section, so could you, or someone who understands it all a little better do that ? ^.^
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  InfiniteVoid316 Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:34 am

As a suggestion for a new rule:

Any person is able to give up any right such that others must also give up that right with respect to that person. For example, I could give up my right to attack other players, therefore making it against the rules to attack me, provided that I never attack anyone without their permission.

If such a rule is accepted, I would like to make the following contracts with the community:

1. I will not attack other players without their permission so that they do not attack me without permission. Any attack made on another player is counted as giving permission to attack. (If you attack me, that gives me permission to attack you, if I attack you, that gives you permission to attack me).

2. I will not take any items out of chests that other players have placed without their permission so that other players do not take items out of chests that I have placed without my permission.

3. I will not break blocks that are part of bases or houses of other players without permission so that other players do not break blocks that are part of my house or base without permission. (Within reason: sometimes people might not know that something is a house, if they break stuff they will have to rebuild it when they find out that someone else didn't want it broken.)

I would bind myself to these rules if it were to give me the protection of binding others to these rules with respect to me.

InfiniteVoid316

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:15 am

InfiniteVoid316 wrote:
I would bind myself to these rules if it were to give me the protection of binding others to these rules with respect to me.

Getting everyone else to agree with this will probably be difficult. You might be able to get people to not attack or steal from you personally, but I dont think it is feasible to make this an official rule especially since it would be very difficult to tell who has made the agreement.
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  swimmerboy1196 Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:42 am

Not to be le asshole or anything, but this is a Hardcore PvP server (Or at least I think)...
swimmerboy1196
swimmerboy1196

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:24 pm

I agree with swimmer. Ive said it many times, pvp and such is encouraged, we dont wwant everyone walking around with protection or anything
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next