Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RESTART OF SERVER

+9
mikeypenny
wpnmstr753
tyeabc
Nopt
swimmerboy1196
aDirtyFishTank
bigpop4
LudicrousYoshi
ferentinofighter
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Should we change maps?

RESTART OF SERVER  I_vote_lcap36%RESTART OF SERVER  I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
RESTART OF SERVER  I_vote_lcap55%RESTART OF SERVER  I_vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]
RESTART OF SERVER  I_vote_lcap9%RESTART OF SERVER  I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

RESTART OF SERVER  Empty RESTART OF SERVER

Post  ferentinofighter Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:51 pm

okie dokie, I am sooooo sad about what has happened to spawn. It looked so nice and shexy and awesome. Then, ppl came on and griefed it, and we tried to make it grief-proof by putting in nonflammable items and other changes.....
But I think its time we tried ONE MORE TIME to start over. We have a variety of options, which we can all vote on. First, we can restart, and change maps and things around and a new spawn and new mcmmo stats. Buuuuut i have a feeling we would all hate that. So, we can also restart with a new map and stuff but keep our stats. Or we can not restart at all. I personally would like to restart with our stats, and change our style back to that of clans like legion and antipax and such. We can have a select group of workers who build spawn on the new map, and dont come out with it until we are done and all plugins we intend to use are installed and set. Ik this sounds like it would take awhile, and it probably would, but I dont think alot of ppl will care, since most are not coming on anyway. So yea, thats my thought. Hopefully we can all agree on something.
ferentinofighter
ferentinofighter

Back to top Go down

RESTART OF SERVER  Empty Re: RESTART OF SERVER

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:02 pm

i think people would be fine doin a new map but keeping their stats, however I just really dont want the spawn to be made in creative this time.

I absolutely despise creative. Even spawning a single dirt block annoys me. It just takes a large part of minecraft's awesomeness when things are not done legitly.
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:30 pm

weve already had one of these
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:20 pm

I do agree, this server changes maps like every 2 months, I think we need to really just get a GOOD map, that EVERYONE agrees with. If we start a new map it means we still wont be going public for a long time, and longer if we dont spawn stuff. I see no problem spawning items for spawn, and public areas like arenas. I do think, though it feels much better doing everything legit, and i would like to do it all legit, but I think it would be acceptable, since we have done legit spawns multiple times. The current map's spawn isn't legit, and there is no problems with it, with anyone... I would survive if we started a new map, but I dont want to have to re-gather multiple stacks of diamonds, chests full of iron, and re-mine 100000 blocks for base, and 100x100x30 area for city me and tye are working on now. If we start a new map, for sure keep mcmmo skills.
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  swimmerboy1196 Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:38 pm

RESTART OF SERVER  Misc-jackie-chan

Generate Map --> Build Legit Spawn
swimmerboy1196
swimmerboy1196

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:59 pm

swimmerboy1196 wrote:RESTART OF SERVER  Misc-jackie-chan

Generate Map --> Build Legit Spawn

LISTEN SHITDICK. I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU COMMUNIST FUCKWHEELING TRANSEXUAL BITCH. I WILL BUILD A FUCKING TIME MACHINE AND GO BACK AND FUCK YOUR GREAT GRANDMA AND THEN MAKE HER FUCK HER OWN BROTHER AND GET PREGNANT WITH A GENETICALLY MORPHED KID THEN WILL PROCEED TO INBREED EACH OF YOUR ANCESTORS AND I MIGHT LET THEM FUCK A CHICKEN FOR ALL I CARE. THAT WAY YOU WILL END UP BEING MORE OF A MUTANT TESTICLELICKER THAN YOU ARE NOW YOU DERPFACED GODOFWHORECOWS GIGGITY SPERMSLURPER ANTIPUSSY MARIJUANA SMOKING BALLSACK WORSHIPPING FECES GULPER SON OF A BITCH
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  Nopt Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:17 pm

If EVERYONE helps out building spawn it wont take too long to collect items and build it so legit spawn is a must. tyes and dirty city i wouldnt care if an area was worldedit out for it since tye and dirty spent so much time mining and excavating it out. As for bases it would be only fair if everyone had to re build i did just as much work on my base as you have yours so those are my thoughts.

ps. this is in the poll section for a reason vote please

Nopt

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:34 pm

Nopt wrote:If EVERYONE helps out building spawn it wont take too long to collect items and build it so legit spawn is a must. tyes and dirty city i wouldnt care if an area was worldedit out for it since tye and dirty spent so much time mining and excavating it out. As for bases it would be only fair if everyone had to re build i did just as much work on my base as you have yours so those are my thoughts.

It wouldnt take long to build a legit spawn, but if we want a really nice spawn, like the one we have now, it would take a really long time.
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:10 am

aDirtyFishTank wrote:
Nopt wrote:If EVERYONE helps out building spawn it wont take too long to collect items and build it so legit spawn is a must. tyes and dirty city i wouldnt care if an area was worldedit out for it since tye and dirty spent so much time mining and excavating it out. As for bases it would be only fair if everyone had to re build i did just as much work on my base as you have yours so those are my thoughts.

It wouldnt take long to build a legit spawn, but if we want a really nice spawn, like the one we have now, it would take a really long time.

BULLSHIT
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:58 am

My thoughts exactly, and world editing out a square that was dug out already isnt bad in my book so no worries.

Also we could probably move supplies from the current world to the new world. However, you could only move legit items, not spawned ones
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:09 am

Yay!
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  swimmerboy1196 Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:14 am

With six-eight of us, we could do it in no time!
swimmerboy1196
swimmerboy1196

Back to top Go down

Post  ferentinofighter Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:59 am

Soooooooooo...........its official? We restart the server and keep mcmmo stats, and we rebuild spawn legitely?
ferentinofighter
ferentinofighter

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:39 pm

and we can take legit items to new map from old.
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:02 pm

les do EET!
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  Nopt Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:01 pm

who is gonna design spawn? or are we all just add some stuff and call it spawn?

Nopt

Back to top Go down

Post  swimmerboy1196 Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:52 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:and we can take legit items to new map from old.

Noooo, too much controversy.

Nopt wrote:who is gonna design spawn? or are we all just add some stuff and call it spawn?

How about a group collaboration? Lets start planning it sooner rather than later.

swimmerboy1196
swimmerboy1196

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:51 pm

Ill generate another world as soon as i get back from pittsburgh.

I could probably do some sheisty thing where i make the old world the new world's nether so we can move stuff.

Seriously tho, 0 creative or spawning or ill be legitimately pissed at you ^_^

I suggest you guys start brainstormin on exactly what u wanna do and maybe even start doing basic designs on the current world. Also massing your supplies for the world change may be a good idea.

Just so we r clear: The new world will be whitelisted and nobody will be able to join but people who are already part of the server and want to work on the spawn. That means if you wanna go off and do your own thing, you are not going to be on the whitelist for very long.
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  swimmerboy1196 Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:55 pm

LudicrousYoshi wrote:Ill generate another world as soon as i get back from pittsburgh.

I could probably do some sheisty thing where i make the old world the new world's nether so we can move stuff.

Seriously tho, 0 creative or spawning or ill be legitimately pissed at you ^_^

I suggest you guys start brainstormin on exactly what u wanna do and maybe even start doing basic designs on the current world. Also massing your supplies for the world change may be a good idea.

Just so we r clear: The new world will be whitelisted and nobody will be able to join but people who are already part of the server and want to work on the spawn. That means if you wanna go off and do your own thing, you are not going to be on the whitelist for very long.

I dont think supply transfer should be allowed. Remember last time we did it? Raiding and stealing and raging shit etc
swimmerboy1196
swimmerboy1196

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:20 pm

maybe you are right, but it depends on what everyone else thinks.
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nopt Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:30 am

swimmerboy1196 wrote:I dont think supply transfer should be allowed. Remember last time we did it? Raiding and stealing and raging shit etc

i dont care either way but if we do we can make a bedrock vault with multiple rooms somewhere and only admins can tp in and out to store stuff and give stuff back or just tp the person into their own room so they will be liable for their own things no doors just bedrock and if you wanna go a step further then world guard each room so only admins and that person can enter or exit

As for spawn i dont really care what it looks like so i will just help collect things and build

Nopt

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:02 pm

Ok so im gonna put up the whitelist right now so if im missing any names tell me:

LudicrousYoshi
nopt
swimmerboy1196
aDirtyFishTank
tyeabc
ferentinofighter
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  swimmerboy1196 Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:52 pm

LudicrousYoshi wrote:Ok so im gonna put up the whitelist right now so if im missing any names tell me:

LudicrousYoshi
nopt
swimmerboy1196
aDirtyFishTank
tyeabc
ferentinofighter

Tots if he comes back <3
swimmerboy1196
swimmerboy1196

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:05 pm

the new world is up, if u need to go to the old world tell me
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  swimmerboy1196 Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:12 pm

LudicrousYoshi wrote:the new world is up, if u need to go to the old world tell me

So we are moving supplies over?
swimmerboy1196
swimmerboy1196

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next