YoshiCraft Application Thread!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

YoshiCraft Application Thread!!!

Post  LudicrousYoshi on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:42 pm

Post your applications below please!

Read the forum post first at http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1513016-yoshicraft-70-cl

or

Give a diamond here! http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/yoshicraft-70-clans-pvp-whitelist/

A moderator will add you to the whitelist as soon as possible if you pass!


Last edited by LudicrousYoshi on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________

avatar
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Posts : 1337
Join date : 2010-12-05
Location : Virginer

View user profile http://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

reedbhel Application

Post  reedbhel on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:09 pm

Is there a certain way that you want the application done?

reedbhel

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YoshiCraft Application Thread!!!

Post  LudicrousYoshi on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:29 pm

reedbhel wrote:Is there a certain way that you want the application done?

yah but you are fine since you've already been on. I just need to re-whitelist all the old people

_________________

avatar
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Posts : 1337
Join date : 2010-12-05
Location : Virginer

View user profile http://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

McPoptarts

Post  McPoptarts on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:13 pm

Can you add me? I was in the server too. Im reedbhels brother.

McPoptarts

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YoshiCraft Application Thread!!!

Post  LudicrousYoshi on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 pm

McPoptarts wrote:Can you add me? I was in the server too. Im reedbhels brother.

yep already did

_________________

avatar
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Posts : 1337
Join date : 2010-12-05
Location : Virginer

View user profile http://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: YoshiCraft Application Thread!!!

Post  jdub19961996 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:11 pm

Can I please be added? I was on there for the past week and I am already part of Mittens Clan.

jdub19961996

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YoshiCraft Application Thread!!!

Post  LudicrousYoshi on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:25 pm

jdub19961996 wrote:Can I please be added? I was on there for the past week and I am already part of Mittens Clan.

yeah sorry i just couldnt remember all the numbers in your name lol

_________________

avatar
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Posts : 1337
Join date : 2010-12-05
Location : Virginer

View user profile http://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: YoshiCraft Application Thread!!!

Post  TheEpicCahill on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:26 pm

put me on the list?
username:scaryyoshi

TheEpicCahill

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YoshiCraft Application Thread!!!

Post  LudicrousYoshi on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:21 pm

TheEpicCahill wrote:put me on the list?
username:scaryyoshi

yep sorry for wait!

_________________

avatar
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Posts : 1337
Join date : 2010-12-05
Location : Virginer

View user profile http://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

could you put me on the list?

Post  xyland on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:10 pm

the names xyland and i just found out about the server it looks pretty cool!

xyland

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YoshiCraft Application Thread!!!

Post  aDirtyFishTank on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:32 pm

added. Welcome to the server!

_________________
avatar
aDirtyFishTank

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2010-12-10
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YoshiCraft Application Thread!!!

Post  LudicrousYoshi on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:34 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:added. Welcome to the server!

Hey if the people are new u need to make them actually read the forum post and make em create a real app

_________________

avatar
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Posts : 1337
Join date : 2010-12-05
Location : Virginer

View user profile http://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: YoshiCraft Application Thread!!!

Post  aDirtyFishTank on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:26 pm

will do

_________________
avatar
aDirtyFishTank

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2010-12-10
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YoshiCraft Application Thread!!!

Post  J_Mart29 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:22 pm

In Game Name: J_Mart29 Why Do You Want To Join? This Server is fun Why Should We Let You Join?because I've been on for like 6 months Ever Been Banned Before? Why? No, I'm a good person
avatar
J_Mart29

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-06-06
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YoshiCraft Application Thread!!!

Post  J_Mart29 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:50 pm

Whitelist me preese tongue tongue tongue
avatar
J_Mart29

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-06-06
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YoshiCraft Application Thread!!!

Post  ferentinofighter on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:56 pm

J_Mart29 wrote:Whitelist me preese tongue tongue tongue

'Tis done

_________________
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.....
avatar
ferentinofighter

Posts : 301
Join date : 2011-04-30
Location : Like hell if i told you where i was!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Application

Post  xony32 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:23 pm

I'm alejandro899's friend. I'm looking to be whitelisted.

xony32

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YoshiCraft Application Thread!!!

Post  xony32 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:33 pm

1. isagny
2. I want to join, becuase my friend said it was a cool server.
3. I like to build stuff in minecraft, adn i play it a lot.
4. No.

xony32

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YoshiCraft Application Thread!!!

Post  ferentinofighter on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:35 pm

xony32 wrote:1. isagny
2. I want to join, becuase my friend said it was a cool server.
3. I like to build stuff in minecraft, adn i play it a lot.
4. No.

aight, thanks for filling out the app. youve been whitelisted. be sure to read the rules at spawn


_________________
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.....
avatar
ferentinofighter

Posts : 301
Join date : 2011-04-30
Location : Like hell if i told you where i was!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YoshiCraft Application Thread!!!

Post  Sir_Crackerjacks on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:18 pm

Hey guys its Sir_Crackerjacks from the other day (By the way im sorry about what happened, ive read the rules and i promise i won't grief again). I really do however want to join and it would be awesome if you guys could give me another chance. Thank you
avatar
Sir_Crackerjacks

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YoshiCraft Application Thread!!!

Post  LudicrousYoshi on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:27 pm

Sir_Crackerjacks wrote:Hey guys its Sir_Crackerjacks from the other day (By the way im sorry about what happened, ive read the rules and i promise i won't grief again). I really do however want to join and it would be awesome if you guys could give me another chance. Thank you

did u read all of http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1513016-yoshicraft-70-clans-pvp-whitelist/

?

_________________

avatar
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Posts : 1337
Join date : 2010-12-05
Location : Virginer

View user profile http://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: YoshiCraft Application Thread!!!

Post  Sir_Crackerjacks on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:55 pm

LudicrousYoshi wrote:
Sir_Crackerjacks wrote:Hey guys its Sir_Crackerjacks from the other day (By the way im sorry about what happened, ive read the rules and i promise i won't grief again). I really do however want to join and it would be awesome if you guys could give me another chance. Thank you

did u read all of

?
Yes I read all the rules and to make it look a little more official

In Game Name: Sir_Crackerjacks
Why Do You Want To Join?: I like the feel of the server and have met one of the clan leaders
Why Should We Let You Join?:I'm a pretty experienced minecraft and i know how to make a mean dirt hut Laughing
Ever Been Banned Before? Why?: Almost. My douchebag "friend" told me i could grief this amazing and well run server but it turned out the cunt had a grudge against this cool little server but luckily the gratiouse admin forgave me
avatar
Sir_Crackerjacks

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YoshiCraft Application Thread!!!

Post  LudicrousYoshi on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Sir_Crackerjacks wrote:
Yes I read all the rules and to make it look a little more official

In Game Name: Sir_Crackerjacks
Why Do You Want To Join?: I like the feel of the server and have met one of the clan leaders
Why Should We Let You Join?:I'm a pretty experienced minecraft and i know how to make a mean dirt hut Laughing
Ever Been Banned Before? Why?: Almost. My douchebag "friend" told me i could grief this amazing and well run server but it turned out the cunt had a grudge against this cool little server but luckily the gratiouse admin forgave me

you are good to go!

_________________

avatar
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Posts : 1337
Join date : 2010-12-05
Location : Virginer

View user profile http://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: YoshiCraft Application Thread!!!

Post  kligettus on Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:06 pm

In Game Name: kligettus
Why Do You Want To Join? Because TeamSpeak makes it sound fun
Why Should We Let You Join? Because TeamSpeak
Ever Been Banned Before? Why? Yup. Trolling servers advertising on my server.

kligettus

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: YoshiCraft Application Thread!!!

Post  LudicrousYoshi on Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:26 pm

kligettus wrote:In Game Name: kligettus
Why Do You Want To Join? Because TeamSpeak makes it sound fun
Why Should We Let You Join? Because TeamSpeak
Ever Been Banned Before? Why? Yup. Trolling servers advertising on my server.

you sound like you'll fit right in

_________________

avatar
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Posts : 1337
Join date : 2010-12-05
Location : Virginer

View user profile http://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: YoshiCraft Application Thread!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum