Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White listing

+4
tyeabc
aDirtyFishTank
Alejandro899
iii_mittens_iii
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

White listing Empty Re: White listing

Post  iii_mittens_iii Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:09 pm

btw, feel free to add your opinion to letting me on or not, a simple no or yes is fine, do not go out on a huge rant.
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  Alejandro899 Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:29 am

no
Alejandro899
Alejandro899

http://notawebsite.not

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:53 am

Alejandro899 wrote:no
meh, as expected :/
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:46 pm

im fine for yet another chance.  Gunna need more clans to get this going,

Its simple, he does anything wrong and we ban him. Thats all there is to it.
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:50 pm

You have been plagued with the name Shittens, but I say give him another chance.
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:40 pm

thanks guys, and ik tye xD idc anymore, we all grow up eventually, some people just take longer then others :/
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  ferentinofighter Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:03 pm

I say no. I supported you last time, but you turned into a full blown faggot, so i refuse. Honestly, how many chances can we give him? He's fucked up how many times? And we are gonna let him on again? Fuck no, not me

The reason I'm going to do everything in my power to keep him off forever is because he targeted my brother. Listen you fucking piece of shit, I will ban you and any of your accounts until I don't have the power to do so. There is no way I'm letting you on again just to torment some other random kid and ruin their time on the server. To me, you're a fucking bully and I will do anything and everything I can to keep you off.

I've been a decent mod for you guys, and I urge you to listen to me this time. Don't think that you need this loser to have a good server. Don't make the same mistake again. We have given him countless reprieves, and each time he has failed. You don't need him. Why do you think he is trying to get on all the time? Cause we have a great group of players with a great server. Adding him would only ruin it. I urge you to keep him off.
ferentinofighter
ferentinofighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alejandro899 Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:28 pm

ferentinofighter wrote:I say no. I supported you last time, but you turned into a full blown faggot, so i refuse. Honestly, how many chances can we give him? He's fucked up how many times? And we are gonna let him on again? Fuck no, not me

The reason I'm going to do everything in my power to keep him off forever is because he targeted my brother. Listen you fucking piece of shit, I will ban you and any of your accounts until I don't have the power to do so. There is no way I'm letting you on again just to torment some other random kid and ruin their time on the server. To me, you're a fucking bully and I will do anything and everything I can to keep you off.

I've been a decent mod for you guys, and I urge you to listen to me this time. Don't think that you need this loser to have a good server. Don't make the same mistake again. We have given him countless reprieves, and each time he has failed. You don't need him. Why do you think he is trying to get on all the time? Cause we have a great group of players with a great server. Adding him would only ruin it. I urge you to keep him off.
YOU TELL EM FEREN
Alejandro899
Alejandro899

Back to top Go down

Post  Johneth Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:24 pm

ferentinofighter wrote:I say no. I supported you last time, but you turned into a full blown faggot, so i refuse. Honestly, how many chances can we give him? He's fucked up how many times? And we are gonna let him on again? Fuck no, not me

.... well said
Johneth
Johneth

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:41 pm

It is true, I have said "oh he does one thing and hes out" MANNNNNNNNY times now. And he has had his "last" chance many times.
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:11 am

feren's angry cause i went hardcore pvp on a hardcore pvp server. Also u make it sound like i was threatening mafia xD some people need to forgive and forget, dont be a grouch
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  ferentinofighter Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:33 am

Its hard to forgive and forget when you fuck us over every time we let you on. Honestly, why do you think people hate you? Why do you think we have to have a fucking discussion every time your pussy face comes around wanting back in? Cause you're a fucking loser. Do you realize the last time you got in was because I vouched for you, you dumbass cunt? Then you go ahead and torment my brother. That should be a sign that you are a back-stabbing bitch that no one should trust. My family comes first, so I apologize for not wanting an asshole like you coming back. Actually, I don't apologize, because you don't deserve as much. You are honestly the worst individual I have ever met in online gaming, and trust me when I say I've had to interact with some pretty shitty players. So fuck off you pathetic wimp and go hide behind your computer screen again.

To the rest of the server community, I honestly don't see the value in letting this piece of shit come back on. The exact same stuff will happen. He will target single individuals, torment them, make them wanna quit, and we as a group will get so disgusted that we ban him. Unfortunately at that point, he will already have bullied the fuck out of these players, and our server as a whole suffers. I see a great server with a great group of guys. He's just pissed he can't be a part of it cause he's a fucking loser. So please, don't give him anymore of our time and hard work. Don't let him ruin another player's time with us.

Dirty, you yourself just said he has been given a last chance many times. Why does he deserve another? Cause he posted some pics of some shitty building he claims to have built? Whoop-dee-fuck-dee-dooo. We are soooo proud of you mittens. Lets give the little fucktard a cookie. Now leave us alone and go get banned from another server.
ferentinofighter
ferentinofighter

Back to top Go down

Post  ferentinofighter Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:38 am

Btw, I took the liberty of removing those shitty pics cause I was tired of looking at them and did not see any of their relevance in yet another discussion of whether or not we should yet again un-ban mittens. If I was given a dollar every time "un-ban mittens" was put on this forum, I'm pretty sure my college would be paid for in full. Gnite everybody
ferentinofighter
ferentinofighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alejandro899 Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:44 am

ferentinofighter wrote:Its hard to forgive and forget when you fuck us over every time we let you on. Honestly, why do you think people hate you? Why do you think we have to have a fucking discussion every time your pussy face comes around wanting back in? Cause you're a fucking loser. Do you realize the last time you got in was because I vouched for you, you dumbass cunt? Then you go ahead and torment my brother. That should be a sign that you are a back-stabbing bitch that no one should trust. My family comes first, so I apologize for not wanting an asshole like you coming back. Actually, I don't apologize, because you don't deserve as much. You are honestly the worst individual I have ever met in online gaming, and trust me when I say I've had to interact with some pretty shitty players. So fuck off you pathetic wimp and go hide behind your computer screen again.

To the rest of the server community, I honestly don't see the value in letting this piece of shit come back on. The exact same stuff will happen. He will target single individuals, torment them, make them wanna quit, and we as a group will get so disgusted that we ban him. Unfortunately at that point, he will already have bullied the fuck out of these players, and our server as a whole suffers. I see a great server with a great group of guys. He's just pissed he can't be a part of it cause he's a fucking loser. So please, don't give him anymore of our time and hard work. Don't let him ruin another player's time with us.

Dirty, you yourself just said he has been given a last chance many times. Why does he deserve another? Cause he posted some pics of some shitty building he claims to have built? Whoop-dee-fuck-dee-dooo. We are soooo proud of you mittens. Lets give the little fucktard a cookie. Now leave us alone and go get banned from another server.

Btw, I took the liberty of removing those shitty pics cause I was tired of looking at them and did not see any of their relevance in yet another discussion of whether or not we should yet again un-ban mittens. If I was given a dollar every time "un-ban mittens" was put on this forum, I'm pretty sure my college would be paid for in full. Gnite everybody
I must say I agree. Just because the rules allow pvp and things doesn't mean you can be a dick about it like you spawn-camped me for about an hour for whatever reason. We have to make sure we have rules against constant spawn camping/killing in bases if it happens. I don't know why I was stupid enough not to go and ruin your clan in the previous clans server, but I don't want you being a dick on here and annoying everyone for the longest time. Now I may be annoying, I may bother some people for talking way too much, sorry, but I am certainly not a camping, bullying, griefing, whining, hypocritical little bitch. I have dealt with your shit for too long mittens, go torment someone else's server.
Alejandro899
Alejandro899

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:41 pm

AND THE TABLES HAVE TURNED FOR MANY's DECISIONS!
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  swimmerboy1196 Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:16 pm

tits
swimmerboy1196
swimmerboy1196

Back to top Go down

Post  ferentinofighter Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:12 pm

Goddammit Big
ferentinofighter
ferentinofighter

Back to top Go down

Post  ferentinofighter Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:18 pm

stahp eeet
ferentinofighter
ferentinofighter

Back to top Go down

Post  swimmerboy1196 Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:12 pm

swimmerboy1196 wrote:tits
or gtfo
swimmerboy1196
swimmerboy1196

Back to top Go down

Post  ferentinofighter Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:37 pm

swimmerboy1196 wrote:
or gtfo

Don't encourage him. You have not seen....what I've seen...
ferentinofighter
ferentinofighter

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:05 am

ferentinofighter wrote:
swimmerboy1196 wrote:
or gtfo

Don't encourage him. You have not seen....what I've seen...

You didn't like it?

bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  ferentinofighter Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:53 am

Not especially, no
ferentinofighter
ferentinofighter

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:48 pm

Just going to delete that post before feren has a cow.  No whitelist. Decision is final.
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  ferentinofighter Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:48 pm

Alright, you little shit, I'm going to put it simply so you're retarded self can understand:

See how the conversation has shifted from your sob story (That we have heard countless times) to other, more engaging, albeit weird, things? It is evident that people really don't give a fuck about you anymore and don't want anything to do with you. Your time on this server is up, and we are done with your shit. So, I suggest that you, with the little to no dignity you have left, leave our server, bother us no more, and go officially fuck yourself.

If you can't count, only one person has truly supported you coming back. And the rest, not so much. So, this conversation is over, and you are not returning to this server.
ferentinofighter
ferentinofighter

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:48 pm

Too late. He saw.
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content