Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST!] Report guidelines

2 posters

Go down

[PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST!] Report guidelines Empty [PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST!] Report guidelines

Post  tyeabc Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:00 am

Hello everyone,

Please read this before reporting an offender as specific details must be stated before we can investigate the report.

Required:
* Suspect's In-Game Name as the Title of the topic
* Rule broken
* What happened during the incident.

Optional:
- Video proof
- Pictures
Extra bits of information will help with the process, requests without pictures or video proof may not result in a ban.

Once you post your report with the required information we need we will look into the situation. Please do not post multiple requests as it only makes it take longer.

Thank you,
Forum Administrator Tyeabc

Last edited by tyeabc on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

[PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST!] Report guidelines Empty Re: [PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST!] Report guidelines

Post  aDirtyFishTank Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:19 pm

I unlocked and relocked the topic to post this, but in order for people to post their requests your gunna wanna unlock it. You may wanna add in that a picture and/or video will make the process much easier and without the proof a ban may not come out of it.
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

[PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST!] Report guidelines Empty Re: [PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST!] Report guidelines

Post  tyeabc Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:18 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:I unlocked and relocked the topic to post this, but in order for people to post their requests your gunna wanna unlock it.  You may wanna add in that a picture and/or video will make the process much easier and without the proof a ban may not come out of it.  
I don't want people to post here ;P hence the reason I locked it.
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:16 pm

THEN HOW THEY GUNNA POST A REPORT!? It would prolly be better to actually have them pm you or me or someone so only we can see it, that way there isnt a big fuss about it
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:14 am

aDirtyFishTank wrote:THEN HOW THEY GUNNA POST A REPORT!?   It would prolly be better to actually have them pm you or me or someone so only we can see it, that way there isnt a big fuss about it
LUDEH HALP!?
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down