Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nopt is leaving

+3
LudicrousYoshi
bigpop4
Nopt
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nopt is leaving Empty Nopt is leaving

Post  Nopt Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:39 pm

I am gonna leave server. I thought i might enjoy rp but apparently not i dont know if its because of the small amount of people or what but its just that im not into it like i used to be. I enjoyed playing with you guys and gals but this is farewell. Tyeabc knows where yellow nation gold and items are at.

Nopt

Back to top Go down

Nopt is leaving Empty Re: Nopt is leaving

Post  bigpop4 Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Neep wrote:I am gonna leave server. I thought i might enjoy rp but apparently not i dont know if its because of the small amount of people or what but its just that im not into it like i used to be. I enjoyed playing with you guys and gals but this is farewell. Tyeabc knows where yellow nation gold and items are at.

No

I will not allow it
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:24 pm

well... this sucks...

and tye hasnt been on in a while...

Big hasnt been doin shiz...

bevr doesnt do his job...

and Dirty is just cleaning up big's mess!

YOU GUYS JUST DONT UNDERSTAND THAT I CANT DO THIS ALONE!!!
DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS RUNNING THIS SERVER AND YOU GUYS WILL HARDLY EVEN BUMP THE FUCKING POST UNLESS I THREATEN TO MAKE YOU NEWCOMERS!!!

At the beginning we had the conference thing saying what we wanted to do with the server and I let everyone voice their opinions. You all said you wanted to do it and you'd help administrate. What happened to that seriously?? We made this server to be fun and interesting!

What has it even become now? A one sided server with a lazy administration? It really hasnt been much fun for me but ive been fighting for that hope that things will get better once we get more people!

This has happened too many times... Am I doing something wrong? Am I just not cut out to run my own server? We've worked on this for a solid month and it was supposed to be perfect!

What happened? What went wrong? I ask myself why I even run a server every night...

Should I try starting over from scratch? What is it? What is it...?
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:51 pm

I have nothing to do because you have all the fucking people in your nation. I have only 3 people who I have seen on in the past week.
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  Nopt Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:45 pm

im leaving because i dont like rp personally i thought i might be able to enjoy it but nope. Nothing is wrong with server. also ludi has most ppl because blue is more popular than yellow or green. and i will send you location or yellow nations items in a pm

Nopt

Back to top Go down

Post  krazylime Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:35 am

I see alot of green and blue on Sad! green gets alot of members too. I think yellow was just having a hard time enforcing things Sad because people just get frustrated when they dont read the rules.

I think its also time zone. I am on alot of times when no one is on, or there are a few members messing around....... so i dont know. Nopt dont leave Sad Ill help u!!

Besides we just started!! the beginning is the hardest part since we find out what works and what doesnt work!
krazylime
krazylime

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:51 pm

I havent been on becuse ive had alot of quizes and such to attend to ill be on more.
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:40 pm

thats good to hear, so since it seems like nopt will be gone for real this time...

Do you want to have krazy as your advisor?
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:26 pm

i really do think that the server is falling apart. it seems that it just isnt as fun anymore. i think that it may be better to possibly start over with no rp. maybe we can put back the old map or start fresh. i rlly like this server and will not leave for a long time but i used to be on 3-6 hours a day on the old server but now it just isnt as fun and im on 1-2 hours maybe not even. sometimes i will log on and no one will be on, so i just leave because there is nothing to do. i think that all the rules is what ruined the server. a fresh start on a new map is what i think would be best with the rules of the old server. also rp is too confusing to people espesialy if they arent very active on the forums because they dont hear about updates and new rules or dont even read the original rules. wasnt the rules supposed to be no cutting trees unless ur lumberjack? no one bought tools to start. NOPT PLEASE DONT LEAVE U ARE MEANT TO BE HERE! THIS IS THE ONLY SERVER WHERE U WILL KNOW PEOPLE! PLEASE DONT LEAVE! I WILL MISS U TOO MUCH! If We Go Back To Regualar Server Will You PLEASE Stay?!?! <3 YOU NOPT <3
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:48 pm

It seems like you guys really arent liking this RP, and you should have said something earlier.

If we can all agree to start over I would be ok with that, but what I need is a promise that you will all fulfill your admin/mod duties whatever they may be.

I really just felt like I was doing everything and it stressed me out...

Do u guys have any suggestions as to what we could do with the server? I really don't want to make it a 100% freebuild tho...Or atleast it'd be free build with a theme, idk...

Share your ideas please!
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:00 pm

i want it like old times Sad you know clans and such but if we stick with rp krazy shall be my advisor >:O

ps. I PROMIS
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:02 pm

Ill make a poll in the polls and ideas section of server
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:03 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:i really do think that the server is falling apart. it seems that it just isnt as fun anymore. i think that it may be better to possibly start over with no rp. maybe we can put back the old map or start fresh. i rlly like this server and will not leave for a long time but i used to be on 3-6 hours a day on the old server but now it just isnt as fun and im on 1-2 hours maybe not even. sometimes i will log on and no one will be on, so i just leave because there is nothing to do. i think that all the rules is what ruined the server. a fresh start on a new map is what i think would be best with the rules of the old server. also rp is too confusing to people espesialy if they arent very active on the forums because they dont hear about updates and new rules or dont even read the original rules. wasnt the rules supposed to be no cutting trees unless ur lumberjack? no one bought tools to start. NOPT PLEASE DONT LEAVE U ARE MEANT TO BE HERE! THIS IS THE ONLY SERVER WHERE U WILL KNOW PEOPLE! PLEASE DONT LEAVE! I WILL MISS U TOO MUCH! If We Go Back To Regualar Server Will You PLEASE Stay?!?! <3 YOU NOPT <3

I agree i spend more time on single player now. Nopt please don't go i look up to you dude...
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:10 pm

LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:13 pm

For one thing we are not getting rid of this map..... I spent freaking 2 months almost preparing Green Nation and I love this rp stuff and I definitely dont want to have freebuild. My personal opinion is a war server. 3 armies and each having a castle or base a pretty good ways away from each other and have constant war. That means no trading or anything. It might also be possible to install SDK's gun mod, which would be pretty badass in my opinion.
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  krazylime Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:34 am

I think the idea of rp is really fun, but there is too much stuff that we have to regulate. And minecraft makes it easy for people to hide things etc. So instead of playing admins fine themselves stressing out making people follow the rules and people then get upset Sad

im not sure i can take the full responsibility or advisor:s
maybe just half and helping people Very Happy

Im okay for any type of play Smile. I personally like this because i dont die as much :p

krazylime
krazylime

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:58 pm

Neep wrote:I am gonna leave server. I thought i might enjoy rp but apparently not i dont know if its because of the small amount of people or what but its just that im not into it like i used to be. I enjoyed playing with you guys and gals but this is farewell. Tyeabc knows where yellow nation gold and items are at.

Well Nopt now that we are not doing rp no more shall you come back so I can feed you to Greg. (he hungers for meat)
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  Nopt Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:43 pm

bigpop4 wrote:
Well Nopt now that we are not doing rp no more shall you come back so I can feed you to Greg. (he hungers for meat)

yea sure if thats is alright with Ludi. Post and lemme know when your gonna switch. I tried another server but it just wasn't the same Crying or Very sad

Nopt

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:55 pm

Neep wrote:
bigpop4 wrote:

yea sure if thats is alright with Ludi. Post and lemme know when your gonna switch. I tried another server but it just wasn't the same Crying or Very sad
SO HE STAYS!!!! HIP_HIP! HORAY
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  bevr Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:20 pm

Neep wrote:

Same here... This server is the only good one out there.... Good job Ludi.
bevr
bevr

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:53 pm

Haha thanks, and im glad you decided to come back Nopt! Very Happy

Like I said Ill leave the poll up until thursday and hopefully decide what to do that night.

Im kinda feelin for a new map, no cuboid or anything this time.
Making epic stuff with cuboid takes out alot of the satisfaction imo
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:03 pm

Neep wrote:
bigpop4 wrote:

Very Happy yay
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:43 pm

Admin wrote:Haha thanks, and im glad you decided to come back Nopt! Very Happy

Like I said Ill leave the poll up until thursday and hopefully decide what to do that night.

Im kinda feelin for a new map, no cuboid or anything this time.
Making epic stuff with cuboid takes out alot of the satisfaction imo

damnit I get a lot of satisfaction from making things with cuboid and I mean ALOT!
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  bevr Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:26 pm

Can we have /j at least? Jumping is A LOT of fun Smile
bevr
bevr

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:44 pm

ill let my mods have /j cuz i love it too