Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bye you guys

5 posters

Go down

Bye you guys Empty Bye you guys

Post  bigpop4 Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:12 am

Im leaving. I just cant enjoy this server anymore. Not with all the little douche nuggets running around. So just so you know Yoshi I really liked your server. But then you made a bad decision by changing rp to the crap that we have now.
I would like it but a few inconsiderate people ruined it for me. So bye to my friends that have been with me since a long time back. I might come back on but not until something has changed.

Bye Yoshi

Bye Nopt

Bye Bevr

Bye Dirty

Bye Krazy

Bye Tye

Bye Checkers ( If you ever get back on)

See you when I get back on in who knows how long. Im gonna find a server where you dont get blamed for shit that you didnt even do. I hope you feel really sorry fags but you probably dont. You probably think in your twisted little minds that I am the bad one. So I bid ye farewell for now.

bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Bye you guys Empty Re: Bye you guys

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:21 am

What happened?

I feel like this is kinda sudden :/
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:23 am

as do i
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:26 am

dude bigpop...we all love u..in nongay way...only reason i killed u was cause im aloud for dirty's stuff...im not sure what totally went down that day...but im with wpn all the way and he saids stick with dirty...sorry this made u wanna leave the game...
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:29 am

Admin wrote:What happened?

I feel like this is kinda sudden :/

Well when we quit rp I was wanting to quit but then when Dirty started his own group I was even more wanting to quit. Then Mittens kills me and takes my stuff. Doesnt give it back. I go take it from his chests. No griefing involved or any rule breaking. Mittens comes to spawn shoots me down 5 blocks away from the building. Says I was stealing from Dirty. I go and steal my stuff back. He gets mad. Shoots me 5 blocks away from building again. You came on. They started bitching to you. Started shooting me again. And I know if I keep logging on this is gonna be an everyday occurance so since its not like Im gonna build anything or actually have fun I decided to quit until it was a awesome server like the old days
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:30 am

iii_mittens_iii wrote:dude bigpop...we all love u..in nongay way...only reason i killed u was cause im aloud for dirty's stuff...im not sure what totally went down that day...but im with wpn all the way and he saids stick with dirty...sorry this made u wanna leave the game...

One thing your gonna learn when you actually get past the age of ten is that when you fuck with people, people will fuck back
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:32 am

just fyi, i banned you because of popular request, not because u cant get on, people r just worried u might grief.

Plz don't get mad if u try to log in and see ur banned
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:38 am

Admin wrote:just fyi, i banned you because of popular request, not because u cant get on, people r just worried u might grief.

Banned? Why would I grief? What the fuck is wrong with people? Tell them that they can shove their popular request up their asses if they are so fucked up in the head to think that I would grief a server that has all my friends in Minecraft on it. I stole items from a chest. I will tell you guys when hell gets cool enough where you angels can visit me. I never though the server would be overrun with cuntholes. I guess that just goes to show you.
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:56 am

bigpop4 wrote:
Admin wrote:just fyi, i banned you because of popular request, not because u cant get on, people r just worried u might grief.

Banned? Why would I grief? What the fuck is wrong with people? Tell them that they can shove their popular request up their asses if they are so fucked up in the head to think that I would grief a server that has all my friends in Minecraft on it. I stole items from a chest. I will tell you guys when hell gets cool enough where you angels can visit me. I never though the server would be overrun with cuntholes. I guess that just goes to show you.

How are all your friends suddenly cuntholes? I dont get you big..
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:38 am

I dont understand why you guys can't read what I say. I was talking about the new guys. That's part of the reason is cause everytime I say something y'all misunderstand it for something else
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:24 am

bigpop4 wrote:I dont understand why you guys can't read what I say. I was talking about the new guys. That's part of the reason is cause everytime I say something y'all misunderstand it for something else
new guys or not... why would u have to call them cuntholes?!? i must say that so far in the little time that ive known these newer people i have found out that yes... they are half the assholes that you have ever been and if u dissagree go read what u said in this post over, and over, and over, until u figure out that especialy since u dont know these people, u dont call them cuntholes and other offensive things... i think i may speak here for all of the people on the server, the new people and old ones too... big, you were ok in the begining but u have changed into a total ass hole. we are sick of u so be our guest to leave.
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:33 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:
bigpop4 wrote:I dont understand why you guys can't read what I say. I was talking about the new guys. That's part of the reason is cause everytime I say something y'all misunderstand it for something else
new guys or not... why would u have to call them cuntholes?!? i must say that so far in the little time that ive known these newer people i have found out that yes... they are half the assholes that you have ever been and if u dissagree go read what u said in this post over, and over, and over, until u figure out that especialy since u dont know these people, u dont call them cuntholes and other offensive things... i think i may speak here for all of the people on the server, the new people and old ones too... big, you were ok in the begining but u have changed into a total ass hole. we are sick of u so be our guest to leave.

i wouldnt say leave :/ but you have changed big that part is true i guess u could be a little nicer to the new guys ur always calling them names and such.
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:28 pm

tyeabc wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:

i wouldnt say leave :/ but you have changed big that part is true i guess u could be a little nicer to the new guys ur always calling them names and such.

There you guys go misunderstanding again. When I say things 99% of the time I am joking.
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:02 pm

bigpop4 wrote:
tyeabc wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:

There you guys go misunderstanding again. When I say things 99% of the time I am joking.
i can telll that this must be the 1%? i obliviously werent joking here... dont try and turn this around
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:56 pm

u talk like a welshman...and u geting mad casue i shot u cause u raided us...and u say u were doing nothing gainst rules and i shot u...yeh welll i aint breaking any rules either..just playing the game..ur digging ur hole deeper and deeper
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:26 am

exactly ^^^
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content