Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigpop4's Journal

+2
LudicrousYoshi
bigpop4
6 posters

Go down

Bigpop4's Journal Empty Bigpop4's Journal

Post  bigpop4 Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Since I have to figure out some way to get my incessent ramblings out of my head and the server is laggy then I figured I would just post it here.

WARNING:

The entries displayed in this journal is not meant to be offensive to any race, gender, species. So please dont kill me

Anyways this journal is going to contain

True Stories

Songs written by me

Videos I have seen

WHAT!

The scerets to life

and The Squaggle Guide

So read

Greg is a supporter of this journal
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Bigpop4's Journal Empty Re: Bigpop4's Journal

Post  bigpop4 Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:04 pm

Entry #1

April 10, 2011

------------------------------------------

This is a true story

Last week I went to a public beach. The life guards at the beach were putting yellow vests on all the kids so they could see them in the water. So I got into the water and started swimming. Some black kids started swimming near me. They didnt have yellow vests on. In fact, they didnt have anything on. A few started swimming down around my legs and I started to get really uncomfortable. It wasnt just boys either there was about 3 girls there too. One of the girls started trying to climb on me and drown me. I was thinking to myself "[/i]I gotta get the shit outta this place[i]" cause I mean I was reallly staring to feel violated. I looked to the shore to see where the parents were. I saw no black person within sight. So I started to swim towards shore but one of them grabbed the back of my swimming trunks. I couldnt go anywhere because if I did the trunks would slip off. i figured I could try to out smart them.

Me: Hey kids you wanna go build a sandcastle with me?

One of the oldest boys: Screw sandcastles

Me: Well uh okay.

That didnt work so I figured I would ask nicely for them to leave.

Me: Well would you mind swimming away from me please?

A Girl: Why?

Me: Because I you need to put some clothes on

A Boy: We got clothes on

Me: No you don't

Another boy: Come on guys lets get away from this retard

They swam away to turture another poor man

bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:27 pm

*clap* *clap* *clap*
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Entry #2

April 10, 2011

----------------------------

This is a bit from stand up comedian Kevin Heart and is titled Kevin's first time cussing .

I remember the first time I cussed. I was at school minding my own business doing my work when my teacher calls me to her desk. She writes a note puts it on my chest and tells me to give it to my momma. So I go home let my momma read the note. She read it then looked up and said..

Momma: Tell her its none of her damn business bitch

Me: You want me to say it just like that or you know mo-

Momma: Just like I said it

Me: Okay just making sure you understood you wanting me to say the exca-

Momma: Kevin if I have to tell you again Im gonna smack ya

Me: Alright cool yeah I got it its fine

So I went up to my room thinking that I would practice my lines. I got in the mirror took a deep breath and said..

Me: It none of your DAMN -

No wait thats way to loud

So I practice for another few minutes till I think I got them down.

]The next morning I get on the school bus and my friends were like...

Friends: Kev on the bus! Kev on the bus!

Me: Not today yall I gotta lot of stuff on my mind

Friend: What gonna happen?

Me: I cant go into details now but all I can say is it's about to go down.

Friend: What?

Me: Look man its about to go down. Just be behind me when I get into class

Friend: ok

So I got to school and my teacher started greeting everybody at the door

Teacher: Hello, Good Morning, Hi, Hey, Good morning

She sees me and says

Teacher: Kevin

Me: Miss Green

Teacher: You give yo momma the note

Me: Yes I Did

Teacher: What yo momma say?

I turned to my friends and said

Me: Its about to go down

I turned back to my teacher and took a deep breath and said

Me: My mom told me to tell you to mind your damn mother fucking business bitch. You little stupid bitch. Little dumb teaching bitch. 2 plus 2 not knowing what the fuck it is bitch. Cross eyed crying down your back fat footed ass bitch. Long tity no nipple having ass bitch.

The shit that was crazy was that my friends was in the background yelling

Friends: OOOOH HE SAID SHE AINT GOT NO NIPPLE

I got suspened and I got an ass-whuppen. My mom beat the shit outta me when I got home.

Mom: I told you to say 2 cuss words not 76 of em

If you want to watch the video that is way funnier then click the following link you long tity no nipple having ass bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcnBEc4EjGo
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:34 pm

OMGSJHSFHADLH this is gunna be my favourite series! <3 <3 <3
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:05 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:OMGSJHSFHADLH this is gunna be my favourite series! <3 <3 <3

Yeah Yeah <3
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Entry #3

April 11, 2011

Have you ever heard of a Squa?

Well I doubt it but have you ever heard of a Ginger?

I bet most of you know that a ginger is a person with red hair and freckles. You probably are even friends with a ginger.

Well we all know what an albino is too so I dont have to explain that.

So now I can start what I was going to start whenever I started it.

The Squaggle Story

Right now there are 4 different species of humanoids inhabiting the earth. There are the homo sapiens, the Gingers, the Albinos, and the Squas. In the beginning the Squas lived on planet Squigglorz and often battled with their neighbor planet Gingi which is the planet of Gingers. Squas look just like a human. The only difference is that when the fertalized egg cells are in meoisis a mutation happens and a Squa is born. Squas are violent, but so are Gingers. Squas battle with guns and other huge weapons and are slow. Gingers only use their hands and are quick and hard to catch. These two species battled for centuries over a mythical jewel. The Gem of Evony. One day frm a distant planet the Albinos came and stole the gem. After stealing the gem the Albinos go to earth and the Squas ands Gingers follow. They land and then start blending into the society. In fact they have been here a thousand years or more.

To Be Continued
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:22 pm

bigpop4 wrote:Entry #3

April 11, 2011

Have you ever heard of a Squa?

Well I doubt it but have you ever heard of a Ginger?

I bet most of you know that a ginger is a person with red hair and freckles. You probably are even friends with a ginger.

Well we all know what an albino is too so I dont have to explain that.

So now I can start what I was going to start whenever I started it.

The Squaggle Story

Right now there are 4 different species of humanoids inhabiting the earth. There are the homo sapiens, the Gingers, the Albinos, and the Squas. In the beginning the Squas lived on planet Squigglorz and often battled with their neighbor planet Gingi which is the planet of Gingers. Squas look just like a human. The only difference is that when the fertalized egg cells are in meoisis a mutation happens and a Squa is born. Squas are violent, but so are Gingers. Squas battle with guns and other huge weapons and are slow. Gingers only use their hands and are quick and hard to catch. These two species battled for centuries over a mythical jewel. The Gem of Evony. One day frm a distant planet the Albinos came and stole the gem. After stealing the gem the Albinos go to earth and the Squas ands Gingers follow. They land and then start blending into the society. In fact they have been here a thousand years or more.

To Be Continued
<3... now waht do squas look like??
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:37 pm

[/quote] <3... now waht do squas look like??[/quote]

It is very hard to know a squa when you see one. A squa is usually kinda chubby, has diabetes, loves war video games, black hair, loves guns, kinda violent.

Also if you see a kid of the last description hanging out with a ginger then you know it is a squa. But I will get into that later
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:45 am

hmmm interesting i must know more about these squaggles..
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeypenny Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:51 am

sounds just like my cousin=0
mikeypenny
mikeypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  bevr Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:44 pm

mikeypenny wrote:sounds just like my cousin=0
diddo, scary huh
bevr
bevr

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:22 am

Entry #4

April 12, 2011

------------------------

Here is a list of some questions people ask me sometimes.

1- Do you do drugs?

WHAT!

Do you do drugs?

WHAT!

Do you do freaking drugs?

Define drugs

Crack?

No

Weed?

No

Meth?

Yeah

When was the last time you had some?

About 15 minutes ago

Oh that explains why your eyes are bloodshot and you are as high as a fucking kite

I get that a lot

Well I am sending you to a rehab center so you can beat your addiction

Im not addicted

Yes you are

You want a smoke? I've used it before but it's still good.

No I won't stick that in my mouth

That's what she said

Okay get outta my office

Tell your office to get away from me

I can't it is too high from the smells you are putting off to listen

Is that a threat?

NO

Get the fuck out of my office

This isn't your office!

That's what she said

Okay I am going to end this

Dude we can talk this over. Holy crap you have got a shotgun. Look please don't shoot me

BAM

Oh you shot yourself. Well okay bye

Oh hey nurse the Doc had a little accident in there....

bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  bevr Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:08 am

Rotfl!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kinda sort of...
bevr
bevr

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Entry #5

April 17, 2011

-------------------------

This is a prank call made by my buddy OwnagePranks

Operator: Thanks for calling Walmart supercenter how may I help you?

Me: Hey yo wats up girl how you doin

Operator: Fine how are you?

Me: Pretty good you know what I saying, trying to do a collaboration video with TeamNoble right now. You know how it is. Uhhhhhhhh. Ye can I get electronics?

Operator: yes please hold

Me: Aight

Clay: Electronics, this is clay

Me: Hey clay how ya doin?

Clay: Im good

Me: I have a littlke bit of a problem. My son came in the other day and he told me he had to buy some school supplies so I waited in tha car and uh apparently he was able to pick up the game Call of Duty.... Black suttin or other?

Clay: Black Ops?

Me: Yeah on the package it says rated M. Right? Arent you supposed to be uh like 19 years old or something to get those games?

Clay: I believe for that game its 17

Me: Aight well he is 12 ya know what I sayin? So I dunno what to do right now he has been running around my house he,he,he,he uh I guess he been playing. I got him the Xbox a long time ago prior to this all I knew he had was that Viva Pinata game so I wasnt really worried about that. He was able to buy the game from you guys and he goes home, ya know what I saying? He be playing this shit while I at work. I just found out and I drilled him and he told me he got in when he came into the store. He was able to just walk right up to the cashier and purchase the game. I called Xbox support and they told me Walmart ain't supposed to be selling that shit to young kids.

Clay: Right

Me: So I am very stressed out by this he is running around ma house calling me a hacker and saying sit down son and Im like where you learn this stuff> He be telling me that he playing online wit his friends> The worst of it all was "GET RAPED" I mean what kind of 12 year old says that stuff. Why do people be doing that on the internets? Get raped? Rape is serious dawg you know what Im saying?

Thats not all but I hope I got you interested enough to watch this video and watch some other vids by OwnagePranks like the Asian Condom, The Gay Hotline (which I might post it) or other ones.

So "Get Raped"

bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Sat May 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Entry #6

May 14, 2011

--------------------------

It was a dark and sunny day and I was walking in the streets through downtown Ontario. The flaming ice cream truck was making its rounds and kids were running to it but only to be eaten by the horrible fish-child demon that lived inside. I saw a naked Llama going into a SnickerDeluxeShop while an TITY (Total Incarrceration Team Ying) agent followed closely behind. I had no destination. My only hope was to escape the madness of this mysterious place. The place was called CANADA! It was only a short time before I saw 5 hippos running towards me with baloons in their ears. I quickly ducked into an alley. When I was in the alley I took a breath of relief but all of a sudden somebody grabbed me from behind. He turned him around and stabbed me in the leg with a shotgun. I dropped to the ground in pain but saw an ax sitting below a HAPPY DEATHTIME FUNLAND dumpster. I pulled the ax out quickly and shot the marauder in the head. He fell quickly and quietly. I kept walking down the alley with my ax held to my shoulder. I saw a figure dart out from behind a box. I shot it and it fell with a squeak. I ran to it and found out that I had shot a flying squirrel. I screamed with delight and quickly pulled its eyeballs out and ate them. YUM! They tasted like bananas. It was then that I was forced to the ground by multiple hands. I turned and looked up and saw 5 guys. I instantly knew they were Canadians. They first removed my clothes. Then they removed their clothes. "Are you ready for this" one asked. I said no and he slapped me. Then he forced me to lick his earlobe for 5 hours straight. Then I did some other things that I wont go into detail with but I will express some of the things in the list of words below...

Sharting

Pickles

PAIN!

Monkeys

62 inch

Purple

PAIN!

Ok after that experience they left me battered in the alleyway surrounded by voices of children telling each other that they should lick each other's belly button. But as I lay there I decided in my heart that Canadians will pay and they will pay dearly.

So that is why when I see a Canadian I kill.

Dirty you better watch your back....

Last edited by bigpop4 on Tue May 31, 2011 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Tue May 31, 2011 10:24 pm

Entry #7

May 31, 2011

--------------------------

OOOH HE SAID SHE AINT HAD NO NIPPLES!!!

Ok now that that is outta the way lets talk about other things
I havent posted one of these lately cause I havent had much to talk about but I have recently dicovered a lost book guiding the secrets of this planet and all of its features. This book was being kept in Lady Gaga's parent's home in HongKong, China. My agents (Seal Team 5) infiltrated and stole the book with no casualties. Now it is my honor to share this book with you. The book is written is 5 sectors each with 5 subsectors. First we will start with sector 1.

Sector 1- Forgotten Wars

World War 1.5

In 1926 in a country called Barbados there was a huge breakout of very poisonous and deadly plants. These plants were called Quangs. These plants thrived near the remote villages of the country. Soon the villagers found out a way to control the plants and use them to help hunt food. Over time the villagers started using it for more immoral purposes like stealing and killing. Soon the whole village was at war with one another. Somebody called China to come in and help. The Chinese government came in an captured the plants while killing all of the villagers. The Chinese brought it back to China where they studied it some more. Sonn they were able to make guns out of the poison of the plants. They first attacked their neighor Russia. Of course with Russians being Russians and Chinese being Chinese it was pretty much just a battle about who had the bigger balls. In the end the person who had the bigger balls was a man by the name of Napoleon. Napoleon Dynamite is what they called him. The wisest of the wise with enough skillz to kill an entire planet full of Africans. He and his colleague Pedro were demographical leaders of this full out war. They gathered enough supporters and soon they attacked. They crapped in the streets, they raped young women, they commited every kind of unthinkable sin, they did some things that I cant even mention with the only intentions to get on CNN. All while this was going on they were chanting "VOTE FOR PEDRO". Finally being Americans we got involved. A secret agency called RTARDS sent troops to the Russian and China border. There they revealed their weapon. A deluxe super exculive copy of Star Trek the 5th season gold edition. Those who looked directly at it were turned into pencil lead instantly. Others coward in fear from the bright light that shown from it. The Pedro Army was defeated. The RTARD agents brought back the Quangs and the Quang guns and put them in a secret underground borough called TWAIP. It is located is Nashville Tennessee and I suggest you go visit it sometimes. It has great attractions and stuff for the kids to do.

[
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Tue May 31, 2011 10:29 pm

tru story bhro
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Tue May 31, 2011 10:36 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:tru story bhro

DAMN right it is
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:39 am

Entry #8

June 11, 2011
---------------------------

Here is a little song for you guys. It describes Nopt pretty well.

I'm in love
with my right hand

He is always there
when I need a five minute friend

And I can speed myself up,
I can slow myself down

As long as there's no one else around.

Cause it's just me, and my adult DVD,
and I can freeze the frame at my favorite part
and pretend that the actress is here,
I can pretend that Mandy Mammaries
is here with me.

I like to call myself up on the phonem
tell me how pretty I look today.
Cause I know I'm a sure thing.

I buy myself a dozen roses,
open a bottle of wine,
and turn the light down low,
and then I start to do my thing.

And I can talk to myself in a deep sexy voice,
or I can let out an animal noise,
cause it's just me, I got my privacy.

and I can stop right before I explode,
or let it go and wait till I reload,
but either way I'm gonna love me
all night long.

I catch myself in the mirror,
I say god damn I like what I see,
I can't have another girlfriend,
cause that would just be cheating on me

yeah yeah yeah, doo doo.
stay inside and shoot all the goo goo,
I'm gonne get real funky,
I'm gonna spank my chimpanzee.

Cause tonight,
I'm making love,
to me.

If you guys dont get what the song is about then I suggest you look up Masturbation on Google.
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum