Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Thieves Guild

Go down

The Thieves Guild Empty The Thieves Guild

Post  CougarHat Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:02 pm

The Thieves Guild

Clan Name: The Thieves Guild

Clantag + Color: [Thieves] (Ideally Brighter than Newcomer)

Leader: CougarHat

Supporters:

Extra Comments: The thieves Guild has an extremely structured layout, including competitions with the opportunity to win prizes, stealing (of course) and a ranking system no other clan has implemented yet. Having a very large area to expand into, and being one of the most well hidden bases on the map, we have much potential to become something special on this map.

The Thieves Guild may appear aggressive and challenging on the outside, but we remain impartial to all. We take only what is necessary, and make a habit of not greifing any structures, only scaling them with the utmost skill and finesse. Each thief is trained in all skills necessary to qualify as a thief, then they are allowed to go out into the world and gather information.
Some screen shots of our base:

The front of our base
The Thieves Guild 2011-04-11_122944
Entrance hall
The Thieves Guild 2011-04-11_123013
The Thieves Grand Hall
The Thieves Guild 2011-04-11_123344

The ranking system is as follows, starting from the Apprentice, right up to the Leader, which is me, CougarHat.
Ranks
Apprentice: You have been invited to join the clan, or you have requested to join. You will be assessed, and if you fit the criteria to join, you will be trained in all necessary skills.
Thief: You have proven yourself a worthy member, of the Guild, and are now free to do as you please, within the rules provided. You will remain this rank for the foreseeable future, unless another opportunity presents itself.
Fox: An outstanding member, you are skilled in most, if not all arts of Minecraft. You have proven yourself a worthy ally on many an occasion, and a good talker too. You will be allowed to train up to two recruits at a time, and teach them all you know. The number of recruits trained by you is recorded, and prizes awarded at intervals.
Leader: I am the leader, I oversee all that goes on within and outside of The Guild, in regard to thieves. There will only ever be one leader, and that will be me, unless for some reason I am unable to get on Minecraft for a prolonged period of time; in the event of which one of the Foxes will be appointed the leader until I return.

Rules
There are a set of guidelines all thieves must follow, which are outlined below.
Should you be reported to step outside the lines, either by someone outside the clan, or someone within the following will happen. The effects of your actions will dictate the severity of punishment. For minor issues, you will be warned. Should you continue with your actions, you will be put on probation. If you still continue, you will be kicked out of the Guild, and anything you have taken should be returned.
General rules are listed below. Breaking rules will result in some form of action.
1. Be respectful of all, Guild members and people outside The Guild.
2. Take what you need, and give what you can.
3. Do not steal from, or assault people without good reason.
4. Make sure you spend around an hour or more online each day, keep yourself in the loop.
5. Share any information you may have with your fellow Guild members.

Only 5 key rules, but the rest can be assumed. All other rules are general rules for the server, such as don’t grief, which is fairly obvious. Should you step out of line, consequences have been outlines above, so keep them in mind.

General
Currently Happening:
-Adding all necessary facilities to the underground base
-Recruiting members
-Building fortifications around the outside of the base

Joining:
If you would like to join, then either post on here, or find me (CougarHat) in game and ask. Some people will be asked to join, but they have as much chance of getting in as anyone else. Remember manners are key.

Thanks for reading,
Cougar.
CougarHat
CougarHat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum