Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcomer's Need whitelisting NAOUGH! (ludik/dirty that means you!)

+2
tyeabc
obmar
6 posters

Go down

Newcomer's Need whitelisting NAOUGH! (ludik/dirty that means you!) Empty Newcomer's Need whitelisting NAOUGH! (ludik/dirty that means you!)

Post  obmar Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:52 am

Tuiee and some other guy need to be whitelisted so do that real quick XD
obmar
obmar

Back to top Go down

Newcomer's Need whitelisting NAOUGH! (ludik/dirty that means you!) Empty Re: Newcomer's Need whitelisting NAOUGH! (ludik/dirty that means you!)

Post  tyeabc Sun May 01, 2011 8:35 pm

obmar wrote:Tuiee and some other guy need to be whitelisted so do that real quick XD

HEY! do i not Have the power to do so?????
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Newcomer's Need whitelisting NAOUGH! (ludik/dirty that means you!) Empty Re: Newcomer's Need whitelisting NAOUGH! (ludik/dirty that means you!)

Post  bigpop4 Sun May 01, 2011 10:16 pm

obmar wrote:Tuiee and some other guy need to be whitelisted so do that real quick XD

I hate the stereotyping going on here. Just because Dirty and Ludi do the most do we not have the powers to do so?
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Sun May 01, 2011 10:45 pm

bigpop4 wrote:

I hate the stereotyping going on here. Just because Dirty and Ludi do the most do we not have the powers to do so?
Trololololololololo he just luvz me too much...
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sun May 01, 2011 11:14 pm

let us not forget nopt and bevr also
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Mon May 02, 2011 4:29 pm

LudicrousYoshi wrote:let us not forget nopt and bevr also
yeah well im sure obmar didnt want to put all of our names down Razz
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Mon May 02, 2011 6:01 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:

Well i am sure you are wrong. Obmar did want to put everybody down but when it came to the climax point of him typing his thoughts he had to take a crap so he went and came back 5 minutes later and said "Where was I" then his Step Dad's step Mom's sister called him to come with her to town to buy some spray paint to have fun with the next day when they went to the beach together
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  TRiicKY_ToTs Mon May 02, 2011 8:46 pm

bigpop4 wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:

Well i am sure you are wrong. Obmar did want to put everybody down but when it came to the climax point of him typing his thoughts he had to take a crap so he went and came back 5 minutes later and said "Where was I" then his Step Dad's step Mom's sister called him to come with her to town to buy some spray paint to have fun with the next day when they went to the beach together
You took the words right from my mouth.
TRiicKY_ToTs
TRiicKY_ToTs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down