Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Poll (This is for the hole server)

4 posters

Go down

Who should get moderator?

Moderator Poll (This is for the hole server) I_vote_lcap50%Moderator Poll (This is for the hole server) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
Moderator Poll (This is for the hole server) I_vote_lcap0%Moderator Poll (This is for the hole server) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Moderator Poll (This is for the hole server) I_vote_lcap50%Moderator Poll (This is for the hole server) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
Moderator Poll (This is for the hole server) I_vote_lcap0%Moderator Poll (This is for the hole server) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Moderator Poll (This is for the hole server) Empty Moderator Poll (This is for the hole server)

Post  speerman5 Wed May 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Hello it is Speerman5. It has come to my attention we have a little bit of an issue. In my opinion we don't have enough active moderators. The only active moderator is Tye. I do know dirty is too but he is grounded. Even between those 2 they cannot cover the server 24/7 or at least 12/7. What I believe we need is a new moderator. Since we are a whitelist server moderators need to be on to add people to the whitelist. Obviously this is just a suggestion nobody can force ludi to make a new moderator but I think it is best for the server. I am going to be attatching a poll with this please vote if you care thanks.

-Speerman5 What a Face

speerman5

Back to top Go down

Moderator Poll (This is for the hole server) Empty Re: Moderator Poll (This is for the hole server)

Post  LudicrousYoshi Wed May 18, 2011 11:55 pm

speerman5 wrote:Hello it is Speerman5. It has come to my attention we have a little bit of an issue. In my opinion we don't have enough active moderators. The only active moderator is Tye. I do know dirty is too but he is grounded. Even between those 2 they cannot cover the server 24/7 or at least 12/7. What I believe we need is a new moderator. Since we are a whitelist server moderators need to be on to add people to the whitelist. Obviously this is just a suggestion nobody can force ludi to make a new moderator but I think it is best for the server. I am going to be attatching a poll with this please vote if you care thanks.

-Speerman5 What a Face

New moderator is otto, i need to change a few things then he is officially a mod
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moderator Poll (This is for the hole server) Empty Re: Moderator Poll (This is for the hole server)

Post  otto_destrukt Thu May 19, 2011 2:32 am

omg awesome!
thanks yoshi!
otto_destrukt
otto_destrukt

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeypenny Thu May 19, 2011 9:57 am

congrats otto u deserve it!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Cool Cool
mikeypenny
mikeypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  speerman5 Sat May 21, 2011 5:07 pm

gratz otto thanks ludi I am glad u actually listen to ur comunitee

speerman5

Back to top Go down

Post  otto_destrukt Sat May 21, 2011 5:45 pm

thanks guys,
ill try to be online more often... now i have 2 servers to moderate XD
otto_destrukt
otto_destrukt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down