Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LYCRAFT TERRARIA SERVER

+4
LudicrousYoshi
otto_destrukt
tyeabc
aDirtyFishTank
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LYCRAFT TERRARIA SERVER  - Page 2 Empty Re: LYCRAFT TERRARIA SERVER

Post  iii_mittens_iii Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:16 pm

works!
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:20 am

If I didnt have to pay 9$ for Terreria then I would play but no Im not paying that much for a 2d minecraft
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:39 am

bigpop4 wrote:If I didnt have to pay 9$ for Terreria then I would play but no Im not paying that much for a 2d minecraft

it really isnt 2d minecraft, minecraft doesnt have any bosses, npcs, rare armor, rare weapons, magic, clothes slots, and tons of people hardly even play for the building aspect.

Does miencraft have copper? ruby? silver? emerald? sapphire? MUTHA TRUCKIN PHASE BLADES AND SUNFURIES???

Terraria however does not have redstone, nor does it have sheep and pigs, or even records and note blocks.

Though they have similarities they are most certainly not the same game. Thats like calling Checkers the same thing as Chess, they both use a checkered bored and different colored pieces, doesnt make them the same game.

EVEN NOTCH GAVE A THUMBS UP TO TERRARIA
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:49 am

YEH YOU CHEAP ASS MOFO BUY IT....
Twisted Evil
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:22 am

im gunna have server up from 3pm to 10pm on weekdays and 11am to whenever i go to bed on weekends lol
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 am

why not always?
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:14 pm

iii_mittens_iii wrote:why not always?
my mom always turns it off.. so whenever im on i keep it on or when im home... which is those times... also i cant sleep with my computer on because it has a light when its on that is really bright and i dont want to put a towel over it overnight

aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:22 pm

LudicrousYoshi wrote:
bigpop4 wrote:If I didnt have to pay 9$ for Terreria then I would play but no Im not paying that much for a 2d minecraft

it really isnt 2d minecraft, minecraft doesnt have any bosses, npcs, rare armor, rare weapons, magic, clothes slots, and tons of people hardly even play for the building aspect.

Does miencraft have copper? ruby? silver? emerald? sapphire? MUTHA TRUCKIN PHASE BLADES AND SUNFURIES???

Terraria however does not have redstone, nor does it have sheep and pigs, or even records and note blocks.

Though they have similarities they are most certainly not the same game. Thats like calling Checkers the same thing as Chess, they both use a checkered bored and different colored pieces, doesnt make them the same game.

Ok maybe it is a little different but still I am not buying it........

All this time I thought it was free
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:46 am

same with me dirty my computer got 4 red lights and 3 blue ones the blink and shine.. it also acts as a mini heater which sucks in summer but come winter its the best...so while they laugh at me now for having to constantly tunr my computer off, when the are frezzing upstairs in there gay upstair rooms i can chill in my basement with my heater....lol o yah i turned it on 5 minutes ago and its already really hot in my room Very Happy
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

LYCRAFT TERRARIA SERVER  - Page 2 Empty Heya!

Post  TheMEANation Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:55 pm

Hello, I'm new to the forums and I figured I'd try the Terraria server. Any idea as to when it will be up?

TheMEANation

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:13 pm

TheMEANation wrote:Hello, I'm new to the forums and I figured I'd try the Terraria server. Any idea as to when it will be up?
not for a while.... future shop people need to learn to listen, i tell them wuts wrong and they fix something different that doesnt need fixing cuz they listen to the first 3 wurds of my explaining then tune out... so yeah, my computer is broken yet again so wont be for a while AGAIN!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:38 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha i shit myself when i heard this....
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  speerman5 Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:45 am

bigpop4 wrote:
LudicrousYoshi wrote:

Ok maybe it is a little different but still I am not buying it........

All this time I thought it was free

There is torrented versions out there that you can play online with and everything it is just like the full game

speerman5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2