Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOLLA YALL!

5 posters

Go down

HOLLA YALL! Empty HOLLA YALL!

Post  aDirtyFishTank Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:12 pm

yeah so ncase anyone hadnt noticed... i havnt been active on the server nor forums for about a week now due to the fact that my computer broke... so ive gotteb the computer back and fixed... but its in factory settings so i need tp fix all that back to normal... Oh but only if i could because i need a new wireless iinternet stick cuz mine broken... should be getting it tommorow. Also to everyone working on the rp right now did u go with my idea for spawn that i made near spawn, or used ot for something else, or just didnt use at all? i rlly want to see how its comming lol
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

HOLLA YALL! Empty Re: HOLLA YALL!

Post  bigpop4 Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:12 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:yeah so ncase anyone hadnt noticed... i havnt been active on the server nor forums for about a week now due to the fact that my computer broke... so ive gotteb the computer back and fixed... but its in factory settings so i need tp fix all that back to normal... Oh but only if i could because i need a new wireless iinternet stick cuz mine broken... should be getting it tommorow. Also to everyone working on the rp right now did u go with my idea for spawn that i made near spawn, or used ot for something else, or just didnt use at all? i rlly want to see how its comming lol

Nobody is working on it except Ludi....

Everybody else is jackshitting around
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:46 pm

bigpop4 wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:yeah so ncase anyone hadnt noticed... i havnt been active on the server nor forums for about a week now due to the fact that my computer broke... so ive gotteb the computer back and fixed... but its in factory settings so i need tp fix all that back to normal... Oh but only if i could because i need a new wireless iinternet stick cuz mine broken... should be getting it tommorow. Also to everyone working on the rp right now did u go with my idea for spawn that i made near spawn, or used ot for something else, or just didnt use at all? i rlly want to see how its comming lol

How would you know?
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  ferentinofighter Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:49 pm

tyeabc wrote:
bigpop4 wrote:

How would you know?

Keep the quote going... What a Face
ferentinofighter
ferentinofighter

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:51 pm

i would help but nobody wants me tro..i asked tye and he said no... also dirty set of teraria server again i just got it
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  ferentinofighter Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:54 pm

I SAID KEEP THE QUOTE GOING!! ARGHHHHHH! RAGE!!!!!

lol, jk lol!
ferentinofighter
ferentinofighter

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:33 pm

tyeabc wrote:
bigpop4 wrote:

How would you know?

I see all Tye. Havent I told you that multiple times Question

Meanwhile I am building a 22:1 scale model of Chuck Norris. (His head reaches up to 250 blocks from his feet)
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum