Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bigpop4 banned me again

3 posters

Go down

bigpop4 banned me again Empty bigpop4 banned me again

Post  iii_mittens_iii Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:57 pm

CLOSED

Last edited by iii_mittens_iii on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

bigpop4 banned me again Empty Re: bigpop4 banned me again

Post  bigpop4 Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:22 pm

Ok first things first

You ignored me on chat so you had no idea what the fuck I was saying. So I asked Tak is I could tp and see Blue and he said yes. So Shittens went ahead and killed me when he saw me....

Isn't killing in the Empire World illegal? I thought so. So I tped back to Tak cause I wanted to see Blue Empire buildings. Well Shittens killed me again and then I was pissed. So I grabbed a sword from Red Empire nuclear fallout shelter and tped back to Tak and when he attacked me again I killed em. So I went to spawn to return the sword to the fallout shelter and he tped to me and killed me at spawn -_-

Add this incident to all the mother fucking others he has had. He is banned. I am trying to stop anarchy on this server. I was being peaceful and banning him. Everybody else is fed up with him too.
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  TRiicKY_ToTs Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:25 pm

iii_mittens_iii wrote:he banned me for killing him since he tp'd to me for no reason. then tp'd again killed me again
i just want unbann and i am still ignoring him so idc just kinda think wasnt right use of mod powers.
If you tp'ed to him, then you also abused powers.
TRiicKY_ToTs
TRiicKY_ToTs

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:39 pm

TRiicKY_ToTs wrote:
iii_mittens_iii wrote:he banned me for killing him since he tp'd to me for no reason. then tp'd again killed me again
i just want unbann and i am still ignoring him so idc just kinda think wasnt right use of mod powers.

I didnt tp to him. I tped to Tak and he attacked me again so I killed him. Read the text
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  TRiicKY_ToTs Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:41 pm

bigpop4 wrote:
TRiicKY_ToTs wrote:

I didnt tp to him. I tped to Tak and he attacked me again so I killed him. Read the text
I didn't quote you, dumbass. I quoted mittens.
TRiicKY_ToTs
TRiicKY_ToTs

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:42 pm

TRiicKY_ToTs wrote:
bigpop4 wrote:
TRiicKY_ToTs wrote:

I didn't quote you, dumbass. I quoted mittens.

Ok I admit to being a dumbass there
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:53 pm

1 the time u got a sword u came at me bud i didnt hit u cause i had no wepons lol. also i no he couldnt have gone anywere since he didnt have a home set so i did /spawn i didnt tp to u. not once did i tp to u. also u werent allowed to see the thing. end of discussion cause im unbanned.
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:13 pm

iii_mittens_iii wrote:1 the time u got a sword u came at me bud i didnt hit u cause i had no wepons lol. also i no he couldnt have gone anywere since he didnt have a home set so i did /spawn i didnt tp to u. not once did i tp to u. also u werent allowed to see the thing. end of discussion cause im unbanned.

Acually no the only reason Ludi unbans you everytime is that you have done nothing to him. You broke rules. I didnt. You got banned.
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:13 pm

whatever you say big
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content