Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ATTENTION]Flashback! :,(

5 posters

Go down

[ATTENTION]Flashback! :,( Empty [ATTENTION]Flashback! :,(

Post  tyeabc Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:12 am

You guys remember bevr? What about CEWKIE? Checkers? Otto_Destrukt? Obmar? Speer? ATG? Where did everyone go :C? Remember when triicky used to be on all the time?

Haha, Remember when for a long time we got random bots on the server? Server circle XD.

Remember when nopt was going to leave because he didn't like the Nations RP? and we all casted a vote and we ended up with our best server ever?!

Remember when we used to solve our problems like this?: https://ludigames.forumotion.com/t352-probably-not-coming-back
https://ludigames.forumotion.com/t322-sorry-seeba
https://ludigames.forumotion.com/t475-off-on-a-good-note

The pig out bar? Perhaps my greatest creation yet.:
[ATTENTION]Flashback! :,( Pig310
[ATTENTION]Flashback! :,( Pig410
[ATTENTION]Flashback! :,( Pig610
[ATTENTION]Flashback! :,( Pig710
[ATTENTION]Flashback! :,( Pig810

Dat S3XY T1ME?:
[ATTENTION]Flashback! :,( 2011-010
[ATTENTION]Flashback! :,( 2011-011
[ATTENTION]Flashback! :,( 2011-012
[ATTENTION]Flashback! :,( 2011-013

Crazy moments like these?:
https://ludigames.forumotion.com/t335-random-event-today

How the forums became the way they look now?: https://ludigames.forumotion.com/t273-the-forums-it-s-colour-scheme

my old skin? and magic carpet :/: [ATTENTION]Flashback! :,( 20110810

Nice bigpop4?:
Originally posted by bigpop:
Ok now that we have started a new server, we have decided to do rp as you can probably tell. If you havent then read the polls and idea post. I am Bigpop4 and I am king of the Green Nation. I expect all Bounty members from last server to be a member of Green Nation. But if you don't want to be around me then thats okay too I guess

Our first town will be either be called Highfield, Northview, or Brightfield. I am putting poll to decide.

Ok now to the rules and regulations and jobs

Rule 1: All citizens of nation must do obey King Bigpop or Prince aDirtyFishTank.

Rule 2: All citizens must do their job and bring yields to Bank.

Rule 3: Never try to kill any other member of nation. We have arenas for that

Rule 4: Dont touch anything in city except for your own yard and house.

If you violate these rules we will have an execution ceremony where I push you into a huge pit with cati or lava at the bottom

Jobs:

Miner Use public mine or other caves to mine minerals

Lumberjack Go outside walls to gather wood

Painter Collect dyes and wool

Builder Help build new objects inside cities (Dont do anything unless I tell you to and you also get a pay of 10 gold per project(

Hunter Go outside city walls and kill animals and monsters

Soldier Defend city in case of an attack (Pay of 10 gold per person killed)

Farmer Use farm to harvest wheat, reeds, and cacti

When you get stuff bring it to bank when I am on and I will give you your pay according to what you got. If you dont know what pay is then check out polls and ideas post.

Housing:

Everybody will get a free yard. But that free yard will be small. If you want a bigger one then you have to buy it. You can build a house on your wall up or down but do not cross your property line or I will have to tear down that part.

Okay I think I covered evrything. If you have any questions ask me.

Remember when we, As a server, Could come together and say our last good-byes to someone that meant alot to all of us and noone wanted to fight or argue, everyone just got along. Maybe we went about it the wrong way. I don't want to bring this up again because truthfully it still hurts but what if we went about it the wrong way? What if the best way to honor Gabriel(Nopt) isn't to build a memorial or get to know each other better. But to get along, and to realize after the fight is over, after you get raided, after you get killed. That it is just a game, and at the end of the day you can say "Hey, you got me but it wont happen again." and shake hands and move on, Because at the end of the day we are all friends here. Fighting is tearing this server apart. Maybe it was because we were young (13-14) but when we got into a fight a couple years ago, people made up and said sorry, people went fishing with the person they were mad at yesterday for killing them. The server as a whole had events were everyone participated and hated to miss because everyone was there and everyone had fun. People never left the server not because of the server itself but because of the community it held within. What happened guys/gals.
What happened.

If you can remember logging on late (11pm) summer nights. To see 10 people still on chatting and laughing, and thinking to yourself "Wow I love this server!" Do me a favor. Think

That is all I have for you tonight. Just think, Why do we not have tons of people rushing in on opening day, And why are people not staying. What makes this server better than the rest? What makes us, US

As always, Have a good night.
~Tye

Last edited by tyeabc on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

[ATTENTION]Flashback! :,( Empty Re: [ATTENTION]Flashback! :,(

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:35 am

Nostalgia up in this, also the guy's name was Cewkie and speer is in boarding school. I saw obmar on less than a month ago I believe, he just came to say hi

Also if memory servers me correctly, the server never had a serious "public time" during the first summer. I explicitly remember the first summer to be when we were planning either the Nation RP or the Red v Blue, cant remember which, all i know is that we have always used breaks as planning periods subsequently.

I also remember it was a little easier to have a server forum post on mcforums since there were soooo many less servers at the time and people applied so much just because there werent many good other options.

As for people getting mad, I agree, people dont forgive anymore on the server it seems. Someone just gets pissed and then a blood feud begins until someone is on the verge of being banned. It think the lack of LWC and other limits on griefing and stealing may be partly to blame, but you guys insist on keeping it like that so oh well...

I think my mods are also partly to blame since some of them can't detach themselves from their belongings in order to be an unbiased moderator. Thats a quality that I feel is really lacking. Ever notice how when i get griefed or stolen from I never bitch at anyone? Sure I get a bit ticked off but Ill just say "screw yaself" and be done with it. Not a sermon, just a thought.

We really need to get more new people, also I think its only fair that I myself put a little more effort into running this thing. I kinda have been denying it to myself, but I really have been neglecting the server lately, sorry.

Imma start using my Server To Do List again: https://ludigames.forumotion.com/t318-to-do-list

I cant emphasize enough though how I need the help of your guys' ideas and input to make the server more fun!

LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:50 am

LudicrousYoshi wrote:Nostalgia up in this, also the guy's name was Cewkie and speer is in boarding school. I saw obmar on less than a month ago I believe, he just came to say hi

Also if memory servers me correctly, the server never had a serious "public time" during the first summer. I explicitly remember the first summer to be when we were planning either the Nation RP or the Red v Blue, cant remember which, all i know is that we have always used breaks as planning periods subsequently.

I also remember it was a little easier to have a server forum post on mcforums since there were soooo many less servers at the time and people applied so much just because there werent many good other options.

As for people getting mad, I agree, people dont forgive anymore on the server it seems. Someone just gets pissed and then a blood feud begins until someone is on the verge of being banned. It think the lack of LWC and other limits on griefing and stealing may be partly to blame, but you guys insist on keeping it like that so oh well...

I think my mods are also partly to blame since some of them can't detach themselves from their belongings in order to be an unbiased moderator. Thats a quality that I feel is really lacking. Ever notice how when i get griefed or stolen from I never bitch at anyone? Sure I get a bit ticked off but Ill just say "screw yaself" and be done with it. Not a sermon, just a thought.

We really need to get more new people, also I think its only fair that I myself put a little more effort into running this thing. I kinda have been denying it to myself, but I really have been neglecting the server lately, sorry.

Imma start using my Server To Do List again: https://ludigames.forumotion.com/t318-to-do-list

I cant emphasize enough though how I need the help of your guys' ideas and input to make the server more fun!

Nostalgia indeed.
Also if memory servers me correctly, the server never had a serious "public time"
You don't remember when we had an average of 7 people on all day? (phz, nether runner server)

it was a little easier to have a server forum post on mcforums since there were soooo many less servers at the time and people applied so much just because there werent many good other options.
Excuses, Excuses Razz Your right, there weren't that many servers to pick from but we didn't really give it our all to get ourselves "out there" we kinda just put up a post and said "If we get people we get people, If we don't we don't."
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:58 am

tyeabc wrote:
You don't remember when we had an average of 7 people on all day? (phz, nether runner server)

That was not during the summer i dont think, check the dates on related forum posts to that era
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:02 am

I think what we need is to have the server have a second official release, this time as a public server. We would leave it public until we got a decent flow of people on every day. Only at this time would we switch the server to have a whilelist and application, forum registering requirements, etc. I think this would be great because then we can get lots of people on, therefor making more people stay on. No one wants to stay on a server with a regular 3 people online. If we have lots, people will come to stay. Once we have a good number of people staying, we will switch to whitelist and be good to go.
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:03 am

LudicrousYoshi wrote:
tyeabc wrote:

That was not during the summer i dont think, check the dates on related forum posts to that era

It was. Because i remember getting on at 1am and people would just be getting off to go to bed. and I'd listen to stereo love with my window open and mine till i was about to fall asleep.
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:04 am

And i miss those old days. It is true about us forgiving so much back then, and now we can barely forgive for accidentally punching someone.
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:04 am

aDirtyFishTank wrote:I think what we need is to have the server have a second official release, this time as a public server. We would leave it public until we got a decent flow of people on every day. Only at this time would we switch the server to have a whilelist and application, forum registering requirements, etc. I think this would be great because then we can get lots of people on, therefor making more people stay on. No one wants to stay on a server with a regular 3 people online. If we have lots, people will come to stay. Once we have a good number of people staying, we will switch to whitelist and be good to go.
I agree sounds like a good idea

Last edited by tyeabc on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:05 am

aDirtyFishTank wrote:And i miss those old days. It is true about us forgiving so much back then, and now we can barely forgive for accidentally punching someone.
Fucking ruined it... but yeah it brings a tear to my eye. Crying or Very sad
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:06 am

tyeabc wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:And i miss those old days. It is true about us forgiving so much back then, and now we can barely forgive for accidentally punching someone.
whaa? I ruined something?

Last edited by aDirtyFishTank on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:17 am

aDirtyFishTank wrote:
tyeabc wrote:
whaa? I ruined something?
you had 666 posts Razz
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:18 am

Idk if i want to take the no whitelist plunge quite yet, i think we should at least try greylist

for those who dont know, that means they can log on to the server but not build
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:50 am

LudicrousYoshi wrote:Idk if i want to take the no whitelist plunge quite yet, i think we should at least try greylist

for those who dont know, that means they can log on to the server but not build
Yeah, but i feel it would work the same way. Most people llook for servers on forums that say [Public] right in the title
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  swimmerboy1196 Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:54 am

Teambuilding Event: Make the Spawn Look Awesome?
swimmerboy1196
swimmerboy1196

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:22 am

swimmerboy1196 wrote:Teambuilding Event: Make the Spawn Look Awesome?

U mean around the spawn? Like the unfinished arena?
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:29 pm

My fondest memory is me, Dirty, and Bevr raiding Andrew and Dojopunk

I also remember the Pit O Death and Seeba

Besides from them... FUCK YOU ALL
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:21 pm

bigpop4 wrote:
I also remember the Pit O Death and Seeba

YES LOLOLOLOL
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  swimmerboy1196 Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:32 pm

LudicrousYoshi wrote:
swimmerboy1196 wrote:Teambuilding Event: Make the Spawn Look Awesome?

U mean around the spawn? Like the unfinished arena?

Yea, current arena thing is quite ugly. We need to build one like the one from the previous clan server, before RP.
swimmerboy1196
swimmerboy1196

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down