The Dedicated Server

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Dedicated Server

Post  LudicrousYoshi on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:08 am

Status report:

Im shooting to get the server up tomorrow night, or at least have it set up. (Friday)

I've finished building the computer and am now currently overclocking its dick off

_________________

avatar
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Posts : 1337
Join date : 2010-12-05
Location : Virginer

View user profile http://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dedicated Server

Post  swimmerboy1196 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:06 am

LudicrousYoshi wrote:Status report:

Im shooting to get the server up tomorrow night, or at least have it set up. (Friday)

I've finished building the computer and am now currently overclocking its dick off
KINKY
avatar
swimmerboy1196

Posts : 403
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : Under a bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dedicated Server

Post  swimmerboy1196 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:03 pm

I know you all dont want to wait and I don't either, but the 1.7 update is new biomes, I think if we waited for that to generate map, it would be awesome.
avatar
swimmerboy1196

Posts : 403
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : Under a bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dedicated Server

Post  Alejandro899 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:17 pm

swimmerboy1196 wrote:I know you all dont want to wait and I don't either, but the 1.7 update is new biomes, I think if we waited for that to generate map, it would be awesome.
We could just play on the current update at 1.6.2 and update the server when all of our plugins hit the 1.7 update and we can just go farther out to see new biomes
avatar
Alejandro899

Posts : 195
Join date : 2011-03-20
Location : Right Here

View user profile http://notawebsite.not

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dedicated Server

Post  bigpop4 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:04 pm

swimmerboy1196 wrote:
LudicrousYoshi wrote:Status report:

Im shooting to get the server up tomorrow night, or at least have it set up. (Friday)

I've finished building the computer and am now currently overclocking its dick off
KINKY
Puberty sucks. It hits us all in the time of our life when we barley understand how the world works. We do not fully know what is socially acceptable and often find ourselves in awkward situations. For me, my pubescent years were the worst in my life. I was thirteen when I started masturbating. At the time I didn't even know what it was called or what was truly going on. I only knew that what I was doing was wrong, yet pleasureful. I would often masturbate randomly throughout the day, typically after I saw something "sexy" (which at the time was a Fanta commercial with a dancing women in bikinis. Oh I had 'Fanta Fever' for the black one's ass). With my new obsession of masturbation growing, I wanted to find new ways to reach orgasm. I experimented with so many different things from dry humping stuffed animals to running hot water ever my penis until it went numb. The search for a new method finally ended when I made the worst mistake of my life.

One day it came to me, what if someone else where to pleasure me? The only dilemma I had was finding someone. That's when I saw Ace, my dog. Ace was a big chocolate lab. He was always too tame so we never had him neutered. I remember staring at his balls when the idea popped into my dirty little mind as my blood was rushing with testosterone. "I could put peanut butter in my dick and he'll lick it off," I thought. And so I lured him into my room, locked the door, and put peanut butter all over my genitals. I was shaking out of excitement. The thoughts of getting caught mixed with the expectation of amazing pleasure gave me a high. "Hey Ace," I said "I know much you love peanut butter." I then proceeded to expose my greased hard-on to his nose. I closed my eyes, and he started licking. With each passionate stroke of his tongue more peanut butter was removed, and before long I was standing there with the majority of my cock in my dog's mouth. I quickly pulled put (to ensure I would have more time in this savory moment). "Ace have you ever gotten any?" I asked as I started to return the favor. I started to massage his balls and scrotum until I could see his red rocket "At a boy, come on out little guy. Fair is fair" I said and began blowing Ace. His penis kept enlarging until it was in the back of my throat. I laid on my back so he could continue to work on me. There I was 69'ing my dog until we both came. It was so powerful, but at the instant I blew my load, I became sick to my stomach with regret. Feeling over cumbered with shame I kicked Ace out, and felt like I needed to be punished. I needed to teach myself a lesson so I would never do it again. I grabbed a pink eraser and played the eraser game until my arm was dripping with blood. Through the pain I vowed to never do anything remotely similar again.

Over the next few days I tried to move on for I had learned my lesson. I was the best kid I could be to my friends, parents, and especially Ace. I was working hard to forget it all until I saw them. There were big white bumps all over the brim of my penis's head. My heart sank. "Holy shit!" I cried, "I have an STD!" My world began to crash. Thoughts like "It's all over, no one is going to like me once they find out I got a STD from fucking a dog," rushed through my head. In a terrified panic I rushed to my bathroom sink to find something that could kill the infection. I tried rubbing alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, even iodine, but nothing worked; the bumps were still there. I knew I needed something stronger, something that could kill effectively, and that's when the second worst decision came to my mind: Raid Wasp Killer. If I only put a little bit on, I could just kill the infection, and solve the problem (Oh how my logic was flawed). I grabbed the can, pulled back my foreskin, and sprayed the bumps, but it went everywhere and some seeped through my pee hole and down into my urethra.

Oh the pain. It burned as if I took a torch to my privates (which might have actually been a better idea). I started crying -SCREAMING- in agony. That's when I noticed the blood. "This isn't happening!" I lied to my self. The pain, the blood, the screaming seemed to last forever until my father busted the door open. "What's going-holy shit!" he yelled, "call an ambulance!" So my mother did. At this time I was losing consciousness and vaguely remember the ride to the hospital. The next thing I know I am in the ER with a nurse trying to clam my mother down and a doctor trying to figure out what the hell is going on with my junk. As doctor was examining my penis my father asked "What happened?" In a shaky voice I explained to them that I had an STD (I did skip over how I got it) and I was trying to kill the infection with Raid because nothing else worked. My parents faces were of pure horror as they looked to the doctor to see what could be done. "Well, the good news is I don't think you have an STD. It looks like penile papules(of fucking course), but I would have to run a blood test to be sure. Unfortunately the Raid has done significant damage to you penis. The skin is already dying, and the urethra is bleeding pretty bad. I think we are going to have to amputate it, I'm sorry." I began to cry, along with my parents, for I had truly fucked up. IT was not long before I went under the scalpel and had my dick removed and replaced with a bag.

After the whole ordeal my life pretty much sucked. I was picked on, which spiraled me into a depression. I actually tried to commit suicide a few times. I hated my life but eventually learned to cope with having a bag for a penis. It is said hindsight is 20/20. I could not agree more. Although I am pretty much over it, everyday I still think of what went wrong, and lament my decisions to have oral with my dog. That one decision fucked with my brain so much that it made me jump to the conclusion that I had an STD. In order to deal with the STD I put motherfucking Raid on my crotch, which stung so bad I had to go to the doctors to have them remove my dick.

THE END
avatar
bigpop4

Posts : 702
Join date : 2010-12-10
Age : 34
Location : The South

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dedicated Server

Post  swimmerboy1196 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:29 pm

bigpop4 wrote:
swimmerboy1196 wrote:
LudicrousYoshi wrote:Status report:

Im shooting to get the server up tomorrow night, or at least have it set up. (Friday)

I've finished building the computer and am now currently overclocking its dick off
KINKY
Puberty sucks. It hits us all in the time of our life when we barley understand how the world works. We do not fully know what is socially acceptable and often find ourselves in awkward situations. For me, my pubescent years were the worst in my life. I was thirteen when I started masturbating. At the time I didn't even know what it was called or what was truly going on. I only knew that what I was doing was wrong, yet pleasureful. I would often masturbate randomly throughout the day, typically after I saw something "sexy" (which at the time was a Fanta commercial with a dancing women in bikinis. Oh I had 'Fanta Fever' for the black one's ass). With my new obsession of masturbation growing, I wanted to find new ways to reach orgasm. I experimented with so many different things from dry humping stuffed animals to running hot water ever my penis until it went numb. The search for a new method finally ended when I made the worst mistake of my life.

One day it came to me, what if someone else where to pleasure me? The only dilemma I had was finding someone. That's when I saw Ace, my dog. Ace was a big chocolate lab. He was always too tame so we never had him neutered. I remember staring at his balls when the idea popped into my dirty little mind as my blood was rushing with testosterone. "I could put peanut butter in my dick and he'll lick it off," I thought. And so I lured him into my room, locked the door, and put peanut butter all over my genitals. I was shaking out of excitement. The thoughts of getting caught mixed with the expectation of amazing pleasure gave me a high. "Hey Ace," I said "I know much you love peanut butter." I then proceeded to expose my greased hard-on to his nose. I closed my eyes, and he started licking. With each passionate stroke of his tongue more peanut butter was removed, and before long I was standing there with the majority of my cock in my dog's mouth. I quickly pulled put (to ensure I would have more time in this savory moment). "Ace have you ever gotten any?" I asked as I started to return the favor. I started to massage his balls and scrotum until I could see his red rocket "At a boy, come on out little guy. Fair is fair" I said and began blowing Ace. His penis kept enlarging until it was in the back of my throat. I laid on my back so he could continue to work on me. There I was 69'ing my dog until we both came. It was so powerful, but at the instant I blew my load, I became sick to my stomach with regret. Feeling over cumbered with shame I kicked Ace out, and felt like I needed to be punished. I needed to teach myself a lesson so I would never do it again. I grabbed a pink eraser and played the eraser game until my arm was dripping with blood. Through the pain I vowed to never do anything remotely similar again.

Over the next few days I tried to move on for I had learned my lesson. I was the best kid I could be to my friends, parents, and especially Ace. I was working hard to forget it all until I saw them. There were big white bumps all over the brim of my penis's head. My heart sank. "Holy shit!" I cried, "I have an STD!" My world began to crash. Thoughts like "It's all over, no one is going to like me once they find out I got a STD from fucking a dog," rushed through my head. In a terrified panic I rushed to my bathroom sink to find something that could kill the infection. I tried rubbing alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, even iodine, but nothing worked; the bumps were still there. I knew I needed something stronger, something that could kill effectively, and that's when the second worst decision came to my mind: Raid Wasp Killer. If I only put a little bit on, I could just kill the infection, and solve the problem (Oh how my logic was flawed). I grabbed the can, pulled back my foreskin, and sprayed the bumps, but it went everywhere and some seeped through my pee hole and down into my urethra.

Oh the pain. It burned as if I took a torch to my privates (which might have actually been a better idea). I started crying -SCREAMING- in agony. That's when I noticed the blood. "This isn't happening!" I lied to my self. The pain, the blood, the screaming seemed to last forever until my father busted the door open. "What's going-holy shit!" he yelled, "call an ambulance!" So my mother did. At this time I was losing consciousness and vaguely remember the ride to the hospital. The next thing I know I am in the ER with a nurse trying to clam my mother down and a doctor trying to figure out what the hell is going on with my junk. As doctor was examining my penis my father asked "What happened?" In a shaky voice I explained to them that I had an STD (I did skip over how I got it) and I was trying to kill the infection with Raid because nothing else worked. My parents faces were of pure horror as they looked to the doctor to see what could be done. "Well, the good news is I don't think you have an STD. It looks like penile papules(of fucking course), but I would have to run a blood test to be sure. Unfortunately the Raid has done significant damage to you penis. The skin is already dying, and the urethra is bleeding pretty bad. I think we are going to have to amputate it, I'm sorry." I began to cry, along with my parents, for I had truly fucked up. IT was not long before I went under the scalpel and had my dick removed and replaced with a bag.

After the whole ordeal my life pretty much sucked. I was picked on, which spiraled me into a depression. I actually tried to commit suicide a few times. I hated my life but eventually learned to cope with having a bag for a penis. It is said hindsight is 20/20. I could not agree more. Although I am pretty much over it, everyday I still think of what went wrong, and lament my decisions to have oral with my dog. That one decision fucked with my brain so much that it made me jump to the conclusion that I had an STD. In order to deal with the STD I put motherfucking Raid on my crotch, which stung so bad I had to go to the doctors to have them remove my dick.

THE END
avatar
swimmerboy1196

Posts : 403
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : Under a bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dedicated Server

Post  Alejandro899 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:38 pm

bigpop4 wrote: There I was 69'ing my dog until we both came.
avatar
Alejandro899

Posts : 195
Join date : 2011-03-20
Location : Right Here

View user profile http://notawebsite.not

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dedicated Server

Post  LudicrousYoshi on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:31 pm

Ok so I've overclocked it to run stably at just over 4.1 GHz at full cpu and RAM stress. It can run at 4.5+ when idle tho, but for all intents and purposes that doesnt mean much Razz

I set up everything else, now all I need to do is download all the plugins etc.

Just as an fyi, I'm moving in to college on tuesday so dont get worried if you dont see me on the server much. I honestly doubt I'll have any time for at least the first week or so!

Also I haven't been on this computer for the past three days, anyone you've seen on was not me. I was just letting people play my steam games

_________________

avatar
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Posts : 1337
Join date : 2010-12-05
Location : Virginer

View user profile http://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dedicated Server

Post  bigpop4 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:54 pm

LudicrousYoshi wrote:Ok so I've overclocked it to run stably at just over 4.1 GHz at full cpu and RAM stress. It can run at 4.5+ when idle tho, but for all intents and purposes that doesnt mean much Razz

I set up everything else, now all I need to do is download all the plugins etc.

Just as an fyi, I'm moving in to college on tuesday so dont get worried if you dont see me on the server much. I honestly doubt I'll have any time for at least the first week or so!

Also I haven't been on this computer for the past three days, anyone you've seen on was not me. I was just letting people play my steam games

So all of those dick pictures didn't make it to ya then?? Bummer
avatar
bigpop4

Posts : 702
Join date : 2010-12-10
Age : 34
Location : The South

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dedicated Server

Post  tyeabc on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:09 am

bigpop4 wrote:That's when I saw Ace, my dog.
Story went downhill from there. Dont know how you think of this stuff but god.

_________________



Rest In Peace | Gabriel Christopher 'Nopt' Jones June 6, 1991 - July 9, 2012
A Yoshicrafter | An Admin | A Friend | A God In Our Eyes.
avatar
tyeabc

Posts : 467
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 20
Location : Werscernsern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dedicated Server

Post  LudicrousYoshi on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:38 am

Some dedicated server stats for ya folks:

Internet connection speed - 100 Mb/s
RAM - 16GB 1333MHz (OCed to 1600MHz)
CPU - 8core 3.5GHz (OCed to 4.1GHz)
SSD - 120GB (100GB free space)

For now I will dedicate 10GB of RAM for the minecraft server, which is 2 more than recommended for servers of 45+ connections.

The windows ratings on the non-overclocked hardware are as follows:
RAM - 7.8 out of 7.9
CPU - 7.8 out of 7.9
SSD - 7.9 out of 7.9

Folks, this dedicated server is what computer geeks call a GOD tier machine (excluding the lack of graphics of course xD)

_________________

avatar
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Posts : 1337
Join date : 2010-12-05
Location : Virginer

View user profile http://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dedicated Server

Post  Alejandro899 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:50 am

LudicrousYoshi wrote:Some dedicated server stats for ya folks:

Internet connection speed - 100 Mb/s
RAM - 16GB 1333MHz (OCed to 1600MHz)
CPU - 8core 3.5GHz (OCed to 4.1GHz)
SSD - 120GB (100GB free space)

For now I will dedicate 10GB of RAM for the minecraft server, which is 2 more than recommended for servers of 45+ connections.

The windows ratings on the non-overclocked hardware are as follows:
RAM - 7.8 out of 7.9
CPU - 7.8 out of 7.9
SSD - 7.9 out of 7.9

Folks, this dedicated server is what computer geeks call a GOD tier machine (excluding the lack of graphics of course xD)
DAAAAAYYYYYUM
avatar
Alejandro899

Posts : 195
Join date : 2011-03-20
Location : Right Here

View user profile http://notawebsite.not

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dedicated Server

Post  swimmerboy1196 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:20 am

LudicrousYoshi wrote:
Folks, this dedicated server is what computer geeks call a GOD tier machine (excluding the lack of graphics of course xD)
Actually, you score just below Jesus. Better RAM and CPU pls.
avatar
swimmerboy1196

Posts : 403
Join date : 2011-04-04
Location : Under a bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dedicated Server

Post  tyeabc on Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:57 am

swimmerboy1196 wrote:
LudicrousYoshi wrote:
Folks, this dedicated server is what computer geeks call a GOD tier machine (excluding the lack of graphics of course xD)
Actually, you score just below Jesus. Better RAM and CPU pls.
We demand Terabites.

_________________



Rest In Peace | Gabriel Christopher 'Nopt' Jones June 6, 1991 - July 9, 2012
A Yoshicrafter | An Admin | A Friend | A God In Our Eyes.
avatar
tyeabc

Posts : 467
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 20
Location : Werscernsern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dedicated Server

Post  LudicrousYoshi on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:12 am

tyeabc wrote:We demand Terabites.
Terabytes

Also have this because terabyte is for pewsyz:

http://www.unforgettable.dk/

It's a 42Kb zip file that unzips into 4.5 Petabytes which is 4,500Tb. Great way to destroy an enemy's hard drive!

_________________

avatar
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Posts : 1337
Join date : 2010-12-05
Location : Virginer

View user profile http://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dedicated Server

Post  tyeabc on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:21 am

LudicrousYoshi wrote:
tyeabc wrote:We demand Terabites.
Terabytes

Also have this because terabyte is for pewsyz:

http://www.unforgettable.dk/

It's a 42Kb zip file that unzips into 4.5 Petabytes which is 4,500Tb. Great way to destroy an enemy's hard drive!
after that, what hard drive? That would take to long to unzip though.

_________________



Rest In Peace | Gabriel Christopher 'Nopt' Jones June 6, 1991 - July 9, 2012
A Yoshicrafter | An Admin | A Friend | A God In Our Eyes.
avatar
tyeabc

Posts : 467
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 20
Location : Werscernsern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dedicated Server

Post  tyeabc on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:23 am

tyeabc wrote:
LudicrousYoshi wrote:
tyeabc wrote:We demand Terabites.
Terabytes

Also have this because terabyte is for pewsyz:

http://www.unforgettable.dk/

It's a 42Kb zip file that unzips into 4.5 Petabytes which is 4,500Tb. Great way to destroy an enemy's hard drive!
after that, what hard drive? That would take to long to unzip though.
and that is some extreme compression.

_________________



Rest In Peace | Gabriel Christopher 'Nopt' Jones June 6, 1991 - July 9, 2012
A Yoshicrafter | An Admin | A Friend | A God In Our Eyes.
avatar
tyeabc

Posts : 467
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 20
Location : Werscernsern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dedicated Server

Post  Alejandro899 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:01 pm

tyeabc wrote:
tyeabc wrote:
LudicrousYoshi wrote:
tyeabc wrote:We demand Terabites.
Terabytes

Also have this because terabyte is for pewsyz:

http://www.unforgettable.dk/

It's a 42Kb zip file that unzips into 4.5 Petabytes which is 4,500Tb. Great way to destroy an enemy's hard drive!
after that, what hard drive? That would take to long to unzip though.
and that is some extreme compression.
It might be a good idea to talk about the server in here and not destroying hard drives
avatar
Alejandro899

Posts : 195
Join date : 2011-03-20
Location : Right Here

View user profile http://notawebsite.not

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dedicated Server

Post  tyeabc on Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:08 pm

Alejandro899 wrote:
tyeabc wrote:
tyeabc wrote:
LudicrousYoshi wrote:
tyeabc wrote:We demand Terabites.
Terabytes

Also have this because terabyte is for pewsyz:

http://www.unforgettable.dk/

It's a 42Kb zip file that unzips into 4.5 Petabytes which is 4,500Tb. Great way to destroy an enemy's hard drive!
after that, what hard drive? That would take to long to unzip though.
and that is some extreme compression.
It might be a good idea to talk about the server in here and not destroying hard drives
It will be cleaned anyways who cares?

_________________



Rest In Peace | Gabriel Christopher 'Nopt' Jones June 6, 1991 - July 9, 2012
A Yoshicrafter | An Admin | A Friend | A God In Our Eyes.
avatar
tyeabc

Posts : 467
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 20
Location : Werscernsern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Dedicated Server

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum