Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Ludicrafters!

4 posters

Go down

Hey Ludicrafters! Empty Hey Ludicrafters!

Post  tyeabc Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:13 am

Wow It's been a long time! No shit Like 2-3 months?No 3 days I feel like I owe you all an explanation for the reason I went MIA. There was a couple reasons but the main one was I have had no time too check the forums. Between upgrading my computer,
Sexy Computer Selfie Time!
Hey Ludicrafters! Wp_20115
Hey Ludicrafters! Wp_20116
Hey Ludicrafters! Wp_20117
Dat Picture Doe
And working on my game,
Sexy Shameless Self Promotion Time!
Codenamed Project Z for the time being it is a rpg survival zombie twin stick shooter What a mouthfull.*Cough* That's what she said *Cough* It is in it's very early stages of development but is being developed as fast as humanly possible without going insane. 2 bugs in the code, 2 bugs in the code, take one down patch it around 99 bugs in the code.
Hey Ludicrafters! Projec11
Hey Ludicrafters! 63540510
Hey Ludicrafters! 63540610
and paired with work and general family related things I've had almost no free time. I plan to pick up Project N05T4LG1A soon but have no time so don't hold your breath. Speaking of Project N05T4LG1A, you are probably wondering what it is. Well it is a walk through memory lane, although I don't R3M3MB3R it being this dark and dangerous.It's an adventure map with our old maps ya dingus!
Ahhh shit what else... Oh been playing lots of d3 cause it's fun and I enjoy it. . .
Hey Ludicrafters! Screen11
Huehuehuehue diablo 3 humor
Hey Ludicrafters! Screen12
Hey Ludicrafters! Screen13
So yeah. I'm back. For now. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Bye ;3
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Hey Ludicrafters! Empty Re: Hey Ludicrafters!

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:06 am

The red and blue toon link is my favorite setup, looks dope.

Sadly there hasnt really been a server for quite some time. I guess you could chalk it up to nobody really wanting to do the grunt work themselves, being busy, and just not having the same zeal for minecraft anymore.

Not to mention, when this server community first started out there were significantly less people playing minecraft and there were much much less servers to choose from so it was way easier to find new and quality members.

At this point I really dont know of a good manageable way to get things moving again, and once summer ends I really doubt Id be able to be very active. Ive been trying to pass off the server to other people so that our little community could stay alive. I really have no problem hosting it, but I honestly dont have the motivation to be so invested like I used to be.

Cant wait to see Project N05T4LG1A tho!

I also still check the forums almost every day so you can always get a hold of me
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:29 am

I've also been checking the forums daily. And I could get the configs done for the server if I really went hard at it, all though I really have no idea what I'm doing.

Anyways, I've been mixing working full time + friends + girlfriend (+ hours of league), so that's what I've been up to. Also been wanting to get back into terraria, but none of my friends want to.
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  Johneth Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:37 am

aDirtyFishTank wrote:Also been wanting to get back into terraria, but none of my friends want to.  
I'll play with you little boy.
Johneth
Johneth

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:04 am

Johneth wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:Also been wanting to get back into terraria, but none of my friends want to.  
I'll play with both of you Wink
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  Johneth Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:08 pm

tyeabc wrote:
Johneth wrote:
I'll play with both of you Wink
yaaaaaaaaaaay
Johneth
Johneth

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:18 pm

woooohoooooo!
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum