Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server RP question

3 posters

Go down

Server RP question Empty Server RP question

Post  bevr Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:30 am

If the server switches to a RP, like what we were talking about last night in game, could I create the nomad people and give rules, sub-classes, etc. I have some pretty good ideas for the group. : )
bevr
bevr

Back to top Go down

Server RP question Empty Re: Server RP question

Post  bigpop4 Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:12 am

bevr wrote:If the server switches to a RP, like what we were talking about last night in game, could I create the nomad people and give rules, sub-classes, etc. I have some pretty good ideasm for the group. : )

Yaay an rp server

I would probably like to be Outlaws or whatever the dudes are that kill people

No
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Well there isnt going to be a leader of the nomads, that would kinda miss the point of it. Feel free to make some guidelines if you'd like though!

In fact I'd like to see everyone's ideas on how to make the groups function.
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Server RP question Empty Nomad info!

Post  bevr Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:45 am

OK. I will make some guidelines (Feel free to edit or add on to my ideas, anyone reading this!)
Description: Nomads are people who travel the land, never settling down, always exploring. This group encourages people to find new places, new lands and new adventures (Cheesy, right?)!
Sub-classes: These sub-classes are further guidelines to explain your role in game (Try to stick to your role)
-Thieves: The warriors of the group (and the low-life). Thieves kill lonely travelers and take there valuables (No, S***!), plus, if someone declares war on nomads, thieves are the soldiers (Even though everyone is still a soldier).
-Herders: The toughest job out of the nomads. To herd animals to the cities to make profits (Almost impossible without snowballs Razz).
-Salesmen: The most annoying people on the server are good at this! Just go to the cities with valuables to sell for profits.
-Explores: The most scenic job. Explores just go as far as possible to find new lands (And weird rock features Very Happy), but be warned! Explores cause the most lag (In other words, target numero uno on peoples hit list for slowing down the server)!
-Frontiersmen: The construction job. Frontiersmen follow the explores, but on the way build little rest stops for nomads to spend the night, or for nomads to mine in. Probably the closest you will get to settling down. But, when frontiersmen finish, they have to continue on!

I am done. Please feel free to add on, or say something is bad about my list. I want your opinion (Just Don't quote! Razz)
*One last thing, Since nomads don't settle down, This means you can't just stay at a rest stop until you strike diamond. Probably the best thing Nomads will have is iron (Unless you steal diamond stuff while you are a thief!)
**AFTER TALKING TO YOSHI IN GAME, HE HAS DECIDED NOT TO INCLUDE A NOMAD GROUP. THESE SUB-CLASSES CAN STILL BE USED IN ONE OF THE 3 NATIONS/CITIES
bevr
bevr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down