Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my idea:):):)

2 posters

Go down

my idea:):):) Empty my idea:):):)

Post  likecheckers Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:49 am

my idea is too make a giant sandstone pyramid in the desert biome with sandstone tombs and tunnels inside and we can put traps and stuff such as the new arrow dispenser. anyone who would be willing to help me build this just post below and tell me how you would like to help:) (I.E. collecting materials, building traps, building the actual pyramid, or even all of the above!) we could also try to make other types of egyptian things such as a sphinx (would be really hard but we can try lol)
likecheckers
likecheckers

Back to top Go down

my idea:):):) Empty Re: my idea:):):)

Post  bigpop4 Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:15 am

likecheckers wrote:my idea is too make a giant sandstone pyramid in the desert biome with sandstone tombs and tunnels inside and we can put traps and stuff such as the new arrow dispenser. anyone who would be willing to help me build this just post below and tell me how you would like to help:) (I.E. collecting materials, building traps, building the actual pyramid, or even all of the above!) we could also try to make other types of egyptian things such as a sphinx (would be really hard but we can try lol)

I would like to help but I am too busing building my empire in the West Land. Maybe after I get done.
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down