Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xxxeibmozxxx's event?

4 posters

Go down

xxxeibmozxxx's event? Empty xxxeibmozxxx's event?

Post  stabshot Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:30 am

hello im xxxeibmozxxx a loyal blue miner and today while playing it struck me just how fun redstone can be haha! so my idea is a redstone seminar avaliable to blue members. id buy a decent size plot of land from blue or (rent it) and id set up basic demostrations on various redstone contraptions =P i would start with the basics and move up i think itd be good for blue as a whole to learn such things especialy when we have little ways to protect our goods a secrete passage or room or trap can be wonderful. if allowed i plan to persue this event fully <3

stabshot

Back to top Go down

xxxeibmozxxx's event? Empty Re: xxxeibmozxxx's event?

Post  xxxeibmozxxx Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:32 am

stabshot wrote:hello im xxxeibmozxxx a loyal blue miner and today while playing it struck me just how fun redstone can be haha! so my idea is a redstone seminar avaliable to blue members. id buy a decent size plot of land from blue or (rent it) and id set up basic demostrations on various redstone contraptions =P i would start with the basics and move up i think itd be good for blue as a whole to learn such things especialy when we have little ways to protect our goods a secrete passage or room or trap can be wonderful. if allowed i plan to persue this event fully <3

my buddy forgot to log out after using my laptop to submit his app =S yes the above was me but i didnt notice untill i saw the post was under stabshot

xxxeibmozxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:36 pm

I like this idea

how big of an area were you thinking of?

Ill be willing to give u a discount on the costs
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bevr Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:10 pm

Great!
I wanna see how the redstone repeaters work Razz
bevr
bevr

Back to top Go down