Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antipax Official Blog (ALL ANTIPAX PLEASE LOOK HERE)

5 posters

Go down

Antipax Official Blog (ALL ANTIPAX PLEASE LOOK HERE) Empty Antipax Official Blog (ALL ANTIPAX PLEASE LOOK HERE)

Post  speerman5 Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:48 pm

Hey its me Speer this is going to be the official cookie mobster blog I will be posting cookie mobster new also anyone in cookie mobsters can post things they have done I ask do not give chords though. People can look and see whats going on here also if anyone has any questions about the clan they may post here
-Speerman5 What a Face

Last edited by speerman5 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

speerman5

Back to top Go down

Antipax Official Blog (ALL ANTIPAX PLEASE LOOK HERE) Empty Re: Antipax Official Blog (ALL ANTIPAX PLEASE LOOK HERE)

Post  speerman5 Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:52 pm

Wed. April 13, 2011

Hey guys laptop is currently in repairs so for now Mike and Mac and JPO, if u are on agani, just take it easy do whatever you would like we need some land flattened mike knows about I left 5 diamond shovels in a chest so i hope that is good if not use your own diamond and I will pay you back I should be on tomorow though so ya hope to play again soon
-Speerman5 What a Face

speerman5

Back to top Go down

Antipax Official Blog (ALL ANTIPAX PLEASE LOOK HERE) Empty Re: Antipax Official Blog (ALL ANTIPAX PLEASE LOOK HERE)

Post  speerman5 Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:13 am

Thurs. April 14, 2011

Today I actually got on the server for first time in a few days. I found out mittens raided the base and took macpower's stuff so war has been declared on Phz I still have to talk to Ludi to see if this is for real so dont go killing any Phz members just mittens for now. Also me and mike single handedly took out hte newest clan not sure of there name but then there was an epic spawn battle and right when i was about to kill master who had diamond armour and sword the server crashed lol. This made me sad but i got lots of diamond tools from these guys I guess you could say I found the alternative to mining so I hope server is up soon fun day on today
-Speerman5 What a Face

speerman5

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:26 am

speerman5 wrote:Thurs. April 14, 2011

Today I actually got on the server for first time in a few days. I found out mittens raided the base and took macpower's stuff so war has been declared on Phz I still have to talk to Ludi to see if this is for real so dont go killing any Phz members just mittens for now. Also me and mike single handedly took out hte newest clan not sure of there name but then there was an epic spawn battle and right when i was about to kill master who had diamond armour and sword the server crashed lol. This made me sad but i got lots of diamond tools from these guys I guess you could say I found the alternative to mining so I hope server is up soon fun day on today
-Speerman5 What a Face

Oh dont mention me anywhere. I only took out 5 guys
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  speerman5 Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:18 pm

Ya sorry big I know i wasnt mentioning names because someone could get mad at me by the way i already brought this up with a mod but I sware that clan is hack miners for how long they had been there they had way too many diamond but who am I to be acusing others I cant look in chests well Big u did good keep up the killing

speerman5

Back to top Go down

Post  speerman5 Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:21 pm

Friday April 15, 2011

Ok I just logged on at 11:00 central standard time and a lot of spawn has been lava griefed I just got done cleaning up half of it I will finish but I am kinda bummed out I just died cleaning up lol but it isnt too big a deal just a few diamond. By the way ya i am home from school right now lol. I might not be on later because I might be going to a party but maybe not
-Speerman5 What a Face

speerman5

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:53 pm

speerman5 wrote:Ya sorry big I know i wasnt mentioning names because someone could get mad at me by the way i already brought this up with a mod but I sware that clan is hack miners for how long they had been there they had way too many diamond but who am I to be acusing others I cant look in chests well Big u did good keep up the killing

Yeah they had way too much daimond. If I find the base I will check the chests.
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:45 pm

speer...just got back from vaction and saw this...i didnt raid your base..i said that to make mikey mad so i could kill him and get his armor...lol nobody knows wwere your base is
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeypenny Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:53 pm

why was macs stuff all gone then? and their was items in our base and nobody else was on
mikeypenny
mikeypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:35 pm

mikeypenny wrote:why was macs stuff all gone then? and their was items in our base and nobody else was on

mac could have logged on you never know.
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down