Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somone Greifed Legion Need Big Brother! (serious)

4 posters

Go down

Somone Greifed Legion Need Big Brother! (serious) Empty Somone Greifed Legion Need Big Brother! (serious)

Post  obmar Sat May 21, 2011 1:05 pm

Yeah I got on this morning to find somone had broken into my castle and poured lava all over the place.... Its not mild greifing its malaicious. Whoever did it should be banned right away.

On a side note Ill be gone for afew days due to my grandpa's health. (need to go see him). Soo I cant show you where to check but You could probably figure that out.
obmar
obmar

Back to top Go down

Somone Greifed Legion Need Big Brother! (serious) Empty Re: Somone Greifed Legion Need Big Brother! (serious)

Post  tyeabc Sat May 21, 2011 3:03 pm

obmar wrote:Yeah I got on this morning to find somone had broken into my castle and poured lava all over the place.... Its not mild greifing its malaicious. Whoever did it should be banned right away.

On a side note Ill be gone for afew days due to my grandpa's health. (need to go see him). Soo I cant show you where to check but You could probably figure that out.

Waggz banned him yesterday
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Somone Greifed Legion Need Big Brother! (serious) Empty Re: Somone Greifed Legion Need Big Brother! (serious)

Post  otto_destrukt Sat May 21, 2011 5:43 pm

yep, tye and i checked it out last night, Waggz had also griefed my skull entrance for the arena.

What i dont understand is why they did it... scratch
otto_destrukt
otto_destrukt

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Sat May 21, 2011 11:36 pm

i laughed so hard when he made the penis...we were on skype...lol
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  obmar Sun May 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Lol yeah. Its kindof ironic that that skull had a "boner"
obmar
obmar

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Sun May 22, 2011 10:14 pm

obmar wrote:Lol yeah. Its kindof ironic that that skull had a "boner"

hahahaha i laughed so hard when u said that.
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down