Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a couple of things

3 posters

Go down

just a couple of things Empty just a couple of things

Post  iii_mittens_iii Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:14 am

Um just a couple of things i want to adress.

1. ludik when can i build wall?
2. speer when u ganna finish spawn
3. will i ever get my tnt back dirty?
4. Stop calling me shittens its anoyying as fuk, and i no you rganna post shiitens on this now.
5.can we activate pvp somtime soon because its one of the only ways for me to get GOOD money. Killing stuff gives like .18 kinda sucks. If giants were 5 like b4 i'd be happy=[]
6.anyone who has skype post below lol i would like to chat. me and speer have for past 2 days and its so funny when he gets high...
7.can we try to lay off mod abuse. i no i do as well but can we plz stop tp'n to people and kicking everyone every 2 seconds. Also stop banning me lol.
8. lets try to get some old players back(otto,obmar,berv) and such. I no obmar plays but lets try to get em on more often.
9.When are we going public?
10. also again i no i do this but lets try to be a bit nicer everyone. like dirty said lets kinda limit our cussing and stop calling everyone names. if your joking thats diffrent but if ur trying to make somone mad then dont. as well as stealing or scamming(dirty u gave back i no)
11. plz stop smiting people, this is never good and only ends up in somone geting mad. an option is just take it away....i no this wont happen cause ludik likes it so much.....
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

just a couple of things Empty Re: just a couple of things

Post  bigpop4 Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:22 am

SHITTENS Exclamation
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

just a couple of things Empty Re: just a couple of things

Post  TRiicKY_ToTs Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:58 am

TL;DR