Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request for ludi and poll for everyone

+4
tyeabc
aDirtyFishTank
bigpop4
speerman5
8 posters

Go down

Would you like dirty to be able to have access to the server console?

Request for ludi and poll for everyone I_vote_lcap50%Request for ludi and poll for everyone I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
Request for ludi and poll for everyone I_vote_lcap50%Request for ludi and poll for everyone I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Request for ludi and poll for everyone Empty Request for ludi and poll for everyone

Post  speerman5 Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:47 pm

Ludi you seem to disapear sometimes for a week or a few days and the server seems to always go down in that time period so i am requesting you give dirty, the most trusted man on the server, access to the console so he can turn it on when this happens. Maybe you could write a code that just automatically started the server back up when it went down idk if you can I am pretty sure it is doable.

Oh and i realize its ludi's decision no matter what anyone votes its just to try and convince him

speerman5

Back to top Go down

Request for ludi and poll for everyone Empty Re: Request for ludi and poll for everyone

Post  speerman5 Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:59 pm

ludi nevermind giving dirty permision i found the solution
http://wiki.bukkit.org/Server_Remote_Toolkit
fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap JIZZ

speerman5

Back to top Go down

Request for ludi and poll for everyone Empty Re: Request for ludi and poll for everyone

Post  bigpop4 Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:39 pm

speerman5 wrote:ludi nevermind giving dirty permision i found the solution
http://wiki.bukkit.org/Server_Remote_Toolkit
fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap JIZZ

Ok quit quoting my SPAM. I love my SPAM.
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:10 pm

i dont think it is possible to give me access to console, unless im at his computer... So ludi? can i move in?
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:16 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:i dont think it is possible to give me access to console, unless im at his computer... So ludi? can i move in?
actually it is possible to give you the whole server and you can run it off your own computer. Its just that it will be on a different ip and all changes wont be transferred back once ludi is back. So its a bad idea which is why I voted no against it
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  speerman5 Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:21 pm

no a lot of people use websites to host their console even when the server runs off their computer these websites require usernames and passwords to access the console therefore u could both get into it but that bukkit plugin i linked can allow ludi to make it so the server either auto reboots itself when it crashes or he can manually do it remotely

speerman5

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:13 am

That plugin has to run in the background of the server. (i.e. more lag for the server) plus what if its not the server but the power that went out? I vote no.
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:38 pm

tyeabc wrote:That plugin has to run in the background of the server. (i.e. more lag for the server) plus what if its not the server but the power that went out? I vote no.

Me and Tye haz he right idea
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:50 pm

lyudik just needs to set the properties file to automaticly start up the server file if his computer restarts. if his power goes out set both the server and his comupter to automaticly start up.....
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  bevr Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:10 pm

You guys are demanding a lot from Ludik...
bevr
bevr

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:39 pm

LUDIK WE WANT YOUR......home,RV,viginity,dog,mom,dad,cloths,time,intelegence, and ur penis.....if u have 1
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeypenny Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:05 pm

umm i want his computer its fucking amazing
mikeypenny
mikeypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:55 pm

yeah so im prolly going to florida after wednesday next week and Ill try to find some way to access my computer from afar.

But what the usual problem is, is that my computer turns off for some reason or something not console related. Meaning a plugin wouldnt be able to fix anything.

I might be able to do something with amazon cloud tho. no promises :/
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:31 pm

is it set to automaticlly go to standby????? like is it on when u get back? and if it isnt when u turn it on does it have to do all the start up stuff?
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:45 pm

comptr turns off and i have to re-setup everything
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down