Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Rules

+3
Nopt
LudicrousYoshi
aDirtyFishTank
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Official Rules - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Rules

Post  InfiniteVoid316 Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:29 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:I agree with swimmer. Ive said it many times, pvp and such is encouraged, we dont wwant everyone walking around with protection or anything

You do realize, that with my rule, people have the choice of making the agreement. If people want to do PvP, then they can do that, but will have to do it only with other people that want to do PvP. So, if people truly did want a hardcore PvP server, then they would all agree to that, and there would be no more arguments about anything ever unless people were retards, because they agreed to allow themselves to be killed and stolen from.

InfiniteVoid316

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:52 pm

But thats not what a hardcore pvp server, thats a server with pvp. hardcore pvp, no one can be free from pvp at any time, no matter what.
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  InfiniteVoid316 Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:16 am

Can I at least get protection specifically from you? Pretty sure that would have me covered. Well, actually it might not because you would just contract your minions to do it...

InfiniteVoid316

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:51 pm

InfiniteVoid316 wrote:Can I at least get protection specifically from you? Pretty sure that would have me covered. Well, actually it might not because you would just contract your minions to do it...

Well you are technically in phazium, and bounty is allies with phazium, so if they do anything to you they are gonna hear from me
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:23 pm

ive been in your base thinger before void ;p and didnt take anything or break anything or whatever.
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2