Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who We Are

+8
J_Mart29
ferentinofighter
krazylime
tyeabc
swimmerboy1196
bigpop4
aDirtyFishTank
LudicrousYoshi
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who We Are - Page 3 Empty Re: Who We Are

Post  aDirtyFishTank Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:05 pm

I dont like any kind of rap or country music
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:26 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:I dont like any kind of rap or country music

Damn Canadian
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:51 pm

Taylor in my opinion (witch i respect) is more pop than country. I forgot ellie goulding too.
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  J_Mart29 Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:05 pm

Who I am: Josh Martini
Born:9/12/94
Currently live:Northern Virginia
Gamertag:N/A
Steam:?
Email: monkeyleg29@yahoo.com

About Me:
Yes I am a tall ass motherfucker. And if I could only have one thing in the entire world it would be being a tell ass motherfucker. I surprisingly enjoy high school which may be because I hated middle school. And to everyone who thinks tall ass motherfuckers are good at basketball I am here to prove you wrong because I suck at basketball. I row, and if there's anything I identify by other than my height its my rowing. I love to row, and although my rowing form isn't all that great I'm good at shitting out Watts. I play trumpet for the school band and currently sit first chair. I have two older brothers and one older twin sister, so I'm a youngest child. I like helping others but I hate being abused. I value loyalty above all else. I love reading and I read the newspaper everyday. I listen to country music and some rock and my favorite musician is Jason Aldean. I love food and my favorite kind of food is a cheeseburger.

Picture of Me:
I have no idea how i'm supposed to put up a picture, so imagine a tall version of Waldo and you'll get a pretty close estimate of what I look like
J_Mart29
J_Mart29

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:28 pm

So J_Mart how tall are you exactly? cause I'm 6'5 and I think thats pretty tall compared to most people. I mean I have to look down to everyone
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  ferentinofighter Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:26 pm

bigpop4 wrote:So J_Mart how tall are you exactly? cause I'm 6'5 and I think thats pretty tall compared to most people. I mean I have to look down to everyone

Lets just say.......a tall ass motherfucker
ferentinofighter
ferentinofighter

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:52 am

J_Mart29 wrote:
I have no idea how i'm supposed to put up a picture, so imagine a tall version of Waldo and you'll get a pretty close estimate of what I look like

Do you want me to post a picture of you from facebook?
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  J_Mart29 Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Sure, post the cropped part of the picture of you you posted. And I'm around 6'4".
J_Mart29
J_Mart29

Back to top Go down

Post  Alejandro899 Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:59 pm

Who I am: Alex Samra
Born: June 8, 1999 (Thats right I'm 13)
Currently Live: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Gamertag: Samurai272
Steam: Alex
Email: luigirocks45@gmail.com

About Me: I love running, it is my true love, short distances like sprints and longer distances like cross country but if I had to choose I'm way better at sprinting, fastest in the grade but nothing like Nick is in swimming in comparison but I'm not black so there isn't much i can do. I love skiing it is my second favorite sport... I love music, U2, Mumford & Sons, BeeGees, Beatles, Explosions in the sky, 3 Doors Down, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Coldplay, Bon Jovi, and the Foo Fighters. I am going into 8th Grade, and to be honest im kind of a loner, only have 3 really close friends, my ultimate goal in life is to be nice to everyone if I can, (But i still have a lot of haters). I do have a girlfriend tho. My favorite place in the world is my summer camp. I am annoying to most people (Another reason I dont have many friends) Not on purpose its just me... I actually enjoy school, its pretty easy right now for me. I am 5'8" so im pretty tall for my grade at least but super short compared to you guys. I love going to my brother's swim meets and watching him swim. I really look at life as a valuable resource and I really try to not waste any time and really live it. Thats all i can really think of. Oh yeah and you guys are awesome it sucks that I'm this young :/

Picture of me
Who We Are - Page 3 38076610
Im the one in the middle in the green shirt
And
Who We Are - Page 3 38476410
Im on the far left, my cousin is the one peeking in the middle xD and both of these pictures were from my summer camp. Kinda bad pictures but whatever, im ugly and im proud!
Alejandro899
Alejandro899

http://notawebsite.not

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:18 pm

lul alej i hope thats not your real phone number in your sig
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  Alejandro899 Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:25 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:lul alej i hope thats not your real phone number in your sig
call it and see Wink
Alejandro899
Alejandro899

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:54 pm

no thanks loolol
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:50 pm

You're actually better looking than your brother, you know in a non gay pedophile way. (YEAH FUCK YOU SWIMMER)

Also that dude in the first pic that is left of you looks like the biggest fucking douche bag faggot. Please tell him to kill himself for me
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  Alejandro899 Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:52 pm

bigpop4 wrote:You're actually better looking than your brother, you know in a non gay pedophile way. (YEAH FUCK YOU SWIMMER)

Also that dude in the first pic that is left of you looks like the biggest fucking douche bag faggot. Please tell him to kill himself for me
Thats not very nice
Alejandro899
Alejandro899

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:56 pm

bigpop4 wrote:You're actually better looking than your brother, you know in a non gay pedophile way. (YEAH FUCK YOU SWIMMER)

he does look like a douche. I dont mean it in a mean way, but he just looks like one of those kinda guys
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  Alejandro899 Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:58 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:

he does look like a douche. I dont mean it in a mean way, but he just looks like one of those kinda guys
He was intentionally trying to be gay Razz me and him pretended to be gay partners and I convinced 4 girls that we were xD
Alejandro899
Alejandro899

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:37 am

Alejandro899 wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:

He was intentionally trying to be gay Razz me and him pretended to be gay partners and I convinced 4 girls that we were xD
what in the world would make you want to do that?
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  swimmerboy1196 Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:58 am

aDirtyFishTank wrote:
Alejandro899 wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:

It's a sign...
swimmerboy1196
swimmerboy1196

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:57 am

swimmerboy1196 wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:
Alejandro899 wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:

It's a sign...

Shut up fat chick
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  Alejandro899 Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:53 pm

bigpop4 wrote:
swimmerboy1196 wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:
Alejandro899 wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:

It's a sign...

Shut up fat chick
Lololol sign Razz it was funny tho they totally believed me xD
Alejandro899
Alejandro899

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:06 am

Alejandro899 wrote:
bigpop4 wrote:
swimmerboy1196 wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:
Alejandro899 wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:

It's a sign...

Shut up fat chick

gay
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:13 am

LudicrousYoshi wrote:
Alejandro899 wrote:
bigpop4 wrote:
swimmerboy1196 wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:
Alejandro899 wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:

It's a sign...

Shut up fat chick

gay

See now when Ludi calls something gay... you know that shit is gay.
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:53 pm

bigpop4 wrote:See now when Ludi calls something gay... you know that shit is gay.
indeed
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  Alejandro899 Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:31 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:
bigpop4 wrote:See now when Ludi calls something gay... you know that shit is gay.
indeed
I have a girlfriend tho... I'm straight.
Alejandro899
Alejandro899

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:04 pm

Alejandro899 wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:
indeed
I have a girlfriend tho... I'm straight.

Justin Beiber has a fucking girlfriend..
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum