Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas for a minecraft mod?

+4
bigpop4
ferentinofighter
aDirtyFishTank
LudicrousYoshi
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ideas for a minecraft mod? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ideas for a minecraft mod?

Post  LudicrousYoshi Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:26 pm

I think this is a really interesting idea feren, but to do all of what u say would be SO DAMN COMPLEX to do through the minecraft engine. To work all of those details out is extremely taxing in itself not to mention writing a terrain generator along with multiple AI's would be killer.

I definitely like the RTS kinda deal ur going for where u can switch perspectives tho.

I'd honestly be surprised if we dont end up using some if not many of your ideas in there since I personally think something similar to that could be totally awesome!

Bigass cookie for feren

Keep the ideas coming erryone!

LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:38 pm

What if you made a mod with the minecraft heads that were added. As of now in vanilla all you can get is wither skulls, so why not add more heads, (passive mobs, dragons etc) and make there be a way to get them. Also you could make them do something functional too.
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  J_Mart29 Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:57 pm

Create an entirely new dimension, similar to the Nether or End. You can have the portals made of glowstone, or diamond block or some other shit like that and create new blocks and mobs and items and weapons, and tools. It would really be an all around type of mod that lets you manipulate all the different aspects of Minecraft without the fear of screwing-up the Overworld. Ive seen some pretty cool dimensions people have done like the Aether and the Moon and it seems like something that would be fun to create. plus you can really let your imagination run wild.
J_Mart29
J_Mart29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2