Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANNED...hopefully not forever

+2
mikeypenny
iii_mittens_iii
6 posters

Go down

BANNED...hopefully not forever Empty BANNED...hopefully not forever

Post  iii_mittens_iii Sun May 08, 2011 12:56 pm

Hey, I got banned for griefing into ferentino's house. I am here to explain the story. I will tell 100% the truth even if it looks bad for me. So the story is as follows from my perspective. So ferentino was in my clan PBC. So he started to build a huge castle thing. Then when we merged with antipax he went as well. Later i quit and he stayed. So yesterday i told him hey dude i love the look of the castle but i kinda don't like it in the middle of our place. I would have been fine if he built it on the cliffhanger like me(I did not tell him this). So i went to inspect the "fort" that he had made on PBC property( Which i now relies i should probably mark out) but, it was locked and i could not enter. This kind of pissed me off especially when he came to the door and said " O i got smarter" Inferring that i was going to try to kill him. So thinking its on PBC property and he isn't in PBC i am aloud to break in. So i did and i went up stairs looking around. Then i see ferentino up on a pillar and then i hear him shooting arrows at me. Now being me i always have a bow and sword encase some one raids me. so i shoot back and eventually kill him. Now he is all pissed. He teleports back and breaks into my house and trys to kill me again. Tak and scerbe are here as well for reasons IDK. Then ferentino comes back while i store his stuff in a chest. i come back with armour this time just in case. And speer comes behind me and kills me. i did not set my home for some reason so i had to walk back. Soooooooooo, i went back to my house got armour a sword and food and a pick. i went to the fort and say feren's name(this had official become a war for me) So i broke in thinking it was my property and scerbe fired a bow at me so i fired back. they repaired the wall everytime i broke in so i crouched and broke in next to ferentiono. I killed him quickly and then scerbe attack and i killed him. i did /home and put my stuff away. This happened 2 more times were i broke in and tak and ferentino were on the top and there was still a hole in the wall.. ferontino was of course in full armour ready to kill, so i killed him. Tak afterwars started hiting me and i killed him and took feren's stuff. Before they could patrch the whole i killed scerbe for shooting me before and then wnet in the whole were fern tried to kill me yet again and i turned and hit him multiply times and eventually i think somthing killed him cause i didnt hit him and it said" mittens killed ferentino with bow and arrows. Im guessing it was the bow ability thing. then tak tried to get his items so i killed tak and then ludik came on so i went to spawn. that is the story with 100% detail. If i am let back on the server i will definitely border our clan so we don't have an trouble again. But also a side note is. This was obviously PBC land because he built it while in PBC also he is surrounded by PBC buildings(the HQ...which was torn down yesterday, yoda's old bangoloo, and our tree and wheat farm. It would be ridiculose for anyone to say that it wasn't on PBC property. So thats the story. I hope you lift my temporary ban.
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

BANNED...hopefully not forever Empty Re: BANNED...hopefully not forever

Post  mikeypenny Sun May 08, 2011 1:27 pm

uh im sorry thats complete grief tearing down a persons wall several times dude come on
mikeypenny
mikeypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sun May 08, 2011 1:55 pm

Just fyi this was never intended to be a perma ban.

"i got smarter" was prolly him just figuring out how to lock a door, he is very very new to multiplayer so he's still figuring stuff out.

You should never grief into someone's house unless they are a nomad, and even nomad's houses shouldn't be trashed (not sayin u trashed his, im just throwin this out here)

Now instead of breakin into his house and killin him, you shouldve just come on the forums or w/e and ask me to tell him to leave.

And I can't blame tak scerbe and feren for there actions because you were griefing even though that may not have been your intention.

Your ban is off, Ill tell feren to move BUT U NEED TO GIVE HIM SOME TIME and I suggest u try to lay low for a while cuz people tend to hold grudges on this server and I don't want to deal with another issue with misplaced annoyance.
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeypenny Sun May 08, 2011 2:07 pm

feren doesnt have to move does he?
mikeypenny
mikeypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sun May 08, 2011 2:25 pm

he's gonna have to move off of mitten's property
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeypenny Sun May 08, 2011 2:56 pm

but what if are clan ivades mittens and takes his property
mikeypenny
mikeypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  speerman5 Sun May 08, 2011 3:03 pm

Ok guys lets stop the middle school drama for a second but mittens dont say i killed u from behind bc the 2 times i killed u I came straight at u while you were looking at me just saying but im glad he isnt bannned its not like he is a cewkie or anything lol

speerman5

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Sun May 08, 2011 10:45 pm

thank you. I just dont like the giant castle in the middle of our thing. He can put it in our clan i just didnt like the placment...
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Sun May 08, 2011 10:46 pm

BTW says im still banned
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sun May 08, 2011 11:02 pm

iii_mittens_iii wrote:BTW says im still banned

??????

I deleted ur name from the ban list tho

lemme try again
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sun May 08, 2011 11:03 pm

ok i restarted the server entirely so u should be able to get on now
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wpnmstr753 Mon May 09, 2011 1:13 am

OMFG longest post I've ever seen

Ok I'm neutral here, but mittens OBVIOUSLY griefed multiple times right in front of like 5 people. The owner of the castle even repeatedly told him to stop and said it was griefing.

Ludi, what's the rule on overrunning other clans bases? Like if the attacking clan holds the area for a while they take the land? For example, I hear a clan wants to take mittens base by force. Will they be able to take my house if it's on mittens property?

And just to say again, I'm neutral on the ban issue.

wpnmstr753

http://www.tsbclan.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PacoIlMagnifico Mon May 09, 2011 4:02 pm

i would like to state that mittens attacked me first as i was fixing feren's wall. i then fired back in self defense.
PacoIlMagnifico
PacoIlMagnifico

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Mon May 09, 2011 4:55 pm

wpnmstr753 wrote:OMFG longest post I've ever seen

Ok I'm neutral here, but mittens OBVIOUSLY griefed multiple times right in front of like 5 people. The owner of the castle even repeatedly told him to stop and said it was griefing.

Ludi, what's the rule on overrunning other clans bases? Like if the attacking clan holds the area for a while they take the land? For example, I hear a clan wants to take mittens base by force. Will they be able to take my house if it's on mittens property?

And just to say again, I'm neutral on the ban issue.

I have no policy on claiming land, but if it is easily identifiably marked as yours, its yours. This also means that there is no real way to take someone's land. If a person is inactive for more than 14 days i will allow people to take things down WITH MY PERMISSION FIRST

BTW Im lockin this forum if u wanna discuss more on land ownership make a new topic
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down