Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned for no real reason.

+4
speerman5
obmar
LudicrousYoshi
1nd1g0
8 posters

Go down

Banned for no real reason. Empty Banned for no real reason.

Post  1nd1g0 Sat May 21, 2011 10:20 pm

I was banned for killing otto . Thats cuz i was trying to hit bigpop and he just tped in front of me. Also The ban message said banned for killing bigpop for no reason. It was a raid -.- all raids are random and secret from the other person.
Also i didnt grief. I had a hole in the fence to get in from the outside WHILE i was still in legion clan. That makes it not griefing cuz I was part of the land at the time.

1nd1g0

Back to top Go down

Banned for no real reason. Empty Re: Banned for no real reason.

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sun May 22, 2011 12:48 pm

1nd1g0 wrote:I was banned for killing otto . Thats cuz i was trying to hit bigpop and he just tped in front of me. Also The ban message said banned for killing bigpop for no reason. It was a raid -.- all raids are random and secret from the other person.
Also i didnt grief. I had a hole in the fence to get in from the outside WHILE i was still in legion clan. That makes it not griefing cuz I was part of the land at the time.

id like to hear otto's side
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  obmar Sun May 22, 2011 9:20 pm

LOL indi punching a hole in a fence even while in my clan is still greifing.... Thats the biggest load of BS ive heard in awhile. Although you probably should have just gotten a warning.
obmar
obmar

Back to top Go down

Post  speerman5 Sun May 22, 2011 10:16 pm

this is the reason otto wrote the guide for a few hours bc u dont ban right away u give him a strike

speerman5

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sun May 22, 2011 11:31 pm

speerman5 wrote:this is the reason otto wrote the guide for a few hours bc u dont ban right away u give him a strike

Yeah otto, follow ur own guides! Psh
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  1nd1g0 Mon May 23, 2011 9:18 am

obmar wrote:LOL indi punching a hole in a fence even while in my clan is still greifing.... Thats the biggest load of BS ive heard in awhile. Although you probably should have just gotten a warning.

i thought it was okay cuz i did it right in front of you

1nd1g0

Back to top Go down

Post  otto_destrukt Tue May 24, 2011 7:53 pm

This is the biggest load of shit ever, you killed me and obmar multiple times, ON PURPOSE! And yes you griefed to gain entry to legion's base, it still counts as griefing even if your in the clan. And after i came to check it out you asked to join antipax so i added you to their clan, (NOTE: antipax is allied with my clan so we arent supposed to fight.) Both me and members of antipax asked you to stop killing me but you didnt so i kicked you, when you came back you continued to kill me (After being warned multiple times) so i banned you for griefing AND killing
NOT just killing.

& speer wtf are you talking about? i didnt write any guides.
And i DID give him multiple warnings before i banned him.
otto_destrukt
otto_destrukt

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaylez Tue May 24, 2011 8:01 pm

I side with otto, I vote keep the ban. I've known otto for a while and he is a global mod (right above normal mod) on a large server and he wouldn't ban somebody for no reason and without giving warnings. And 1nd1g0 please learn to spell.

Jaylez

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Tue May 24, 2011 10:09 pm

I go for Otto. He griefed in and killed me then went away and I closed it up and he griefed in again and killed me and Otto then kept coming back cause he probably had /home set up or something
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  otto_destrukt Tue May 24, 2011 10:53 pm

thanks for the support jay and big, unfortunately when i logged in earlier today guess who i saw... yep somebody already unbanned him. confused
otto_destrukt
otto_destrukt

Back to top Go down

Post  1nd1g0 Wed May 25, 2011 12:39 am

Jaylez wrote:I side with otto, I vote keep the ban. I've known otto for a while and he is a global mod (right above normal mod) on a large server and he wouldn't ban somebody for no reason and without giving warnings. And 1nd1g0 please learn to spell.

okay you werent even there so your just making up stuff

1nd1g0

Back to top Go down

Post  1nd1g0 Wed May 25, 2011 12:41 am

otto_destrukt wrote:This is the biggest load of shit ever, you killed me and obmar multiple times, ON PURPOSE! And yes you griefed to gain entry to legion's base, it still counts as griefing even if your in the clan. And after i came to check it out you asked to join antipax so i added you to their clan, (NOTE: antipax is allied with my clan so we arent supposed to fight.) Both me and members of antipax asked you to stop killing me but you didnt so i kicked you, when you came back you continued to kill me (After being warned multiple times) so i banned you for griefing AND killing
NOT just killing.

no THATS the biggest load of shit ive ever heard. I only killed you once. Obmar wasnt even there at the time. And it WASNT griefing because I had permission from obmar because he let me.

1nd1g0

Back to top Go down

Post  TRiicKY_ToTs Wed May 25, 2011 8:32 am

1nd1g0 wrote:
otto_destrukt wrote:This is the biggest load of shit ever, you killed me and obmar multiple times, ON PURPOSE! And yes you griefed to gain entry to legion's base, it still counts as griefing even if your in the clan. And after i came to check it out you asked to join antipax so i added you to their clan, (NOTE: antipax is allied with my clan so we arent supposed to fight.) Both me and members of antipax asked you to stop killing me but you didnt so i kicked you, when you came back you continued to kill me (After being warned multiple times) so i banned you for griefing AND killing
NOT just killing.

no THATS the biggest load of shit ive ever heard. I only killed you once. Obmar wasnt even there at the time. And it WASNT griefing because I had permission from obmar because he let me.
Get it 1nd1!
TRiicKY_ToTs
TRiicKY_ToTs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down