Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Plugins and status

+5
bigpop4
LudicrousYoshi
swimmerboy1196
mikeypenny
aDirtyFishTank
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Server Plugins and status Empty Server Plugins and status

Post  aDirtyFishTank Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:20 pm

Current Server status: UP

Current server version: 1.1

Server Ip: 68.48.51.66:25565

mcmmo: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mcmmo/

Essentials (basic commands+magic carpet) http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/essentials/

Clans can be handled by essentials groupmanger plugin. This one seems simpler to set up http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/chat-simple-colored-chat-v7-bringing-colors-to-your-server-1317.29948/

cool clan thinger, look at it and see if anyone likes http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/simpleclans

Craftbook
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/craftbook-26-feb-available.2724/

Coloured signs and text
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/chat-fun-creative-colours-v1-3-simple-colours-for-your-chat-signs-1240.29934/page-2#post-697787

Autoreplant, and makes trees act as cacti, break bottom block whole thing breaks. Can make so only works with gold tools. Also, Log houses are safe, only works on trees.
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fun-mech-choptree-1-24-chop-trees-by-removing-lowest-block-like-cacti-1000-by-arcwolf.15566/page-18#post-767699

I believe this is the gold tools, and bookcases drop bookcases etc. Thinger Also, does this let you add apples from leaves from certain percentage? Like apple 10%chance, and golenapple 3%
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-otherdrops-2-0-ultimate-block-mob-player-drop-editing-supports-1-8-1060-1185.21074/page-51#post-730278

This is Bigcatch (Fishing stuff that we had before) But it seems as thought the developer has "Thrown in the towel" im not sure if it will work with 1.8
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-bigcatch-v0-7-making-fishing-more-interesting-818.5180/

runecraft is a no

Also worldguard and worldedit, and big brother.

Last edited by aDirtyFishTank on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Server Plugins and status Empty Re: Server Plugins and status

Post  aDirtyFishTank Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:34 am

Autoreplanting trees i say. Also, Coloured signs and text
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeypenny Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:01 pm

So you guys are giving up the the challenge maps, and making a clan server?
mikeypenny
mikeypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:28 pm

Yup, but ludi keep the challenge map, as I might want it later on,
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  swimmerboy1196 Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:10 pm

I can no longer stand my 2 FPS that I get on my computer, so I'll probably be off until I after my birthday (Nov 9) when I order from newegg
swimmerboy1196
swimmerboy1196

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:18 pm

ill start making the server at 7:30PM EST, but im only gonna add things that are listed in the opening post.

So if you want anything more than you already said, then i suggest u get dirty to put it in the top post
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeypenny Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:54 pm

So can i get unbanned please It would make me frigging elated!!
mikeypenny
mikeypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  swimmerboy1196 Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:05 pm

ELATED OMG BIG WORD

and Ludi, you are the man <3
swimmerboy1196
swimmerboy1196

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:15 pm

ok the server is made but not configured in the slightest.

oh, and BigCatch is a no.

So how do u want all the configs to be done? If u want, you could even config them urself and just send me the files
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  swimmerboy1196 Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:40 pm

how 2 config? i r nub
swimmerboy1196
swimmerboy1196

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:48 pm

Wait Wait Wait

I propose we should start the server after the official release of Minecraft is out. Dont you?

Cause whats the point of putting it up then a few weeks later they have to update bukkit and the plugins and so forth and we have to put up a noob map. Then most of our newer members might quit or something.

Just a suggestion.

Another reason is we want a new map on the update code. Like how strongholds only generate 3 times now but after the full release they will be infinite generated. Or any other things like with the Nether fortresses and such.

I think we would be much better off waiting till the full release. I know some of you are impatient though but think about it.
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  Nopt Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:53 pm

bigpop4 wrote:Wait Wait Wait

I propose we should start the server after the official release of Minecraft is out. Dont you?

Cause whats the point of putting it up then a few weeks later they have to update bukkit and the plugins and so forth and we have to put up a noob map. Then most of our newer members might quit or something.

Just a suggestion.

Another reason is we want a new map on the update code. Like how strongholds only generate 3 times now but after the full release they will be infinite generated. Or any other things like with the Nether fortresses and such.

I think we would be much better off waiting till the full release. I know some of you are impatient though but think about it.

i agree but we should still configure plugins first so we are ready to go when it is finally updated

Nopt

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Neep wrote:
bigpop4 wrote:

i agree but we should still configure plugins first so we are ready to go when it is finally updated

Big has a good point, but it really is kinda a double edged sword. On one side you could have the server ready much sooner if everything is configured, but on the other side, plugins tend to change format a lot between updates which means it would be a waste of time to do some.

I believe this bukkit update should come out rather quickly tho because this update is pretty gradual considering all the pre-releases.

and as a side note - SimpleColorChat does not work
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:13 pm

The main thing I'm worried about is the map though. Because I dont want to buidl something on this one and it not be on the new update map. It would be a lot simpler just to wait on the map.

Do whatever you want with the config as long as you have the TESTICLE plugin
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:51 pm

i like the map...but if we make a new one, choose a diffrent seed, this one has to much water....
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  speerman5 Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:57 pm

Add runecraft its funnnnnn

speerman5

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:03 pm

speerman5 wrote:Add runecraft its funnnnnn

We voted NO
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:40 pm

i like runecraft....it allows a cool concept that allows for a certain level is the skill to open doors,chests etc...btw golden tool enchantments isnt needed...i was using 1.9 today...enchantments has that covered...btw i hope you are all ready for potions...cause man when i get the correct reagents...you guys are screwed...
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  ferentinofighter Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:50 pm

iii_mittens_iii wrote:i like runecraft....it allows a cool concept that allows for a certain level is the skill to open doors,chests etc...btw golden tool enchantments isnt needed...i was using 1.9 today...enchantments has that covered...btw i hope you are all ready for potions...cause man when i get the correct reagents...you guys are screwed...

WTF ARE POTIONS!?!?!? if you couldnt tell, ive been outa the minecraft loop for a loooooooooooooong time. I have no idea where we are concerning updates and shtuff, new mobs, nothing. And what the hell is runecraft? im so confused hahaha
ferentinofighter
ferentinofighter

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:00 pm

feren...here is the rundown on everything....

we got bored of rp...let it die off...then we made challenge map...which was greifed horribly...so now we making another clan map...this clan map is more vanilla so not as many plugins. Enchanting and potions are a big part in the official release of minecraft. potions can be used to buff yourself or debuff somone else...they can also be used to heal and hurt others. enchantments are things that you do with your levels...you no the little exp orbs that you got for killing things?? well they have a use..a certain enchantment might cost a certain amount of levels...they record so far is a level 30, i've gotten personally to a level 11 enchantment. basivcly you can enchant a tool or amour and it gives it powrrs such as...armor:-protection-waterbreathing-explosive protection-projectile protection etc...tools-efficiency-unbreaking.swords-smite,fire,some others i cant remeber. Bassicly a lot is changing in minecraft, and for better or worse it should be somwhat fun...
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  swimmerboy1196 Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:55 pm

iii_mittens_iii wrote:feren...here is the rundown on everything....

we got bored of rp...let it die off...then we made challenge map...which was greifed horribly...so now we making another clan map...this clan map is more vanilla so not as many plugins. Enchanting and potions are a big part in the official release of minecraft. potions can be used to buff yourself or debuff somone else...they can also be used to heal and hurt others. enchantments are things that you do with your levels...you no the little exp orbs that you got for killing things?? well they have a use..a certain enchantment might cost a certain amount of levels...they record so far is a level 30, i've gotten personally to a level 11 enchantment. basivcly you can enchant a tool or amour and it gives it powrrs such as...armor:-protection-waterbreathing-explosive protection-projectile protection etc...tools-efficiency-unbreaking.swords-smite,fire,some others i cant remeber. Bassicly a lot is changing in minecraft, and for better or worse it should be somwhat fun...

Potions sound lame as fuck. this is sandbox not RPG
swimmerboy1196
swimmerboy1196

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:08 pm

Exactly what I thought Swimmer
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeypenny Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:27 pm

I Mikeypenny cast level 30 potion spell on Swimmerboy1196 dealing 15 magic damage and pissing him off I now use dungeon volt armor on the rage caspians
mikeypenny
mikeypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  swimmerboy1196 Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:55 pm

:O

Last edited by swimmerboy1196 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
swimmerboy1196
swimmerboy1196

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:57 pm

Shut the fuck up
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content