Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Plugins and status

+5
bigpop4
LudicrousYoshi
swimmerboy1196
mikeypenny
aDirtyFishTank
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Server Plugins and status - Page 2 Empty Re: Server Plugins and status

Post  iii_mittens_iii Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:42 am

meh...you got a point..but it also gives a way to instantly heal again
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeypenny Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:28 am

bigpop4 wrote:Shut the fuck up
Lol umad bro?
mikeypenny
mikeypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  speerman5 Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:24 pm

instant healing is just gay it makes it so whoever has more food if they both know how to use will win this is how i took down all of legends in a 1v5 battle on old clan server now a days (1.8 days) most people wouldnt be able to do that besides me of course because I am still the boss I have always been lol anyways I am still verry sadfaced about being banned from the Challenge but Cant wait on the clan which should be out bc minecraft full version is out

speerman5

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:23 pm

should everyone get all mcmmo skills or...?

also craftbook is very very outdated, so much that the original download link is broken :/
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:29 pm

LudicrousYoshi wrote:should everyone get all mcmmo skills or...?

also craftbook is very very outdated, so much that the original download link is broken :/

yeah everybody should get the mcmmo skills

Also all I cared about in craftbook was the apples from trees which come from mcmmo now
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:30 pm

um...can you make it so clan leaders can give skills....or that somone can choose like 5 out of the 10...(dik how many thier are)
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:31 pm

ok so i found this soooooooooo amazing clan plugin, want u guys to check it out. It will be a lot of work for me to implement, but if you guys really want it ill do it. I personally think it is perfect for the server.

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/simpleclans/
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:57 pm

Give all mcmmo skills to everyone, but i think make it so until you are a member on forums, you cant use mcmmo skills. Also i disagree to that plugin, because its too open, and not many restrictions. This is just my opinion, so if someone wants to make a poll on it, feel free
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:04 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:Give all mcmmo skills to everyone, but i think make it so until you are a member on forums, you cant use mcmmo skills. Also i disagree to that plugin, because its too open, and not many restrictions. This is just my opinion, so if someone wants to make a poll on it, feel free

im sure i could work some configging magic on it, but what about it do u htink is too open?
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:07 pm

LudicrousYoshi wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:Give all mcmmo skills to everyone, but i think make it so until you are a member on forums, you cant use mcmmo skills. Also i disagree to that plugin, because its too open, and not many restrictions. This is just my opinion, so if someone wants to make a poll on it, feel free

im sure i could work some configging magic on it, but what about it do u htink is too open?
like how everyone can make a clan and such. Idk. And how clan owners can change so much, and i think they should be limited
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:14 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:
LudicrousYoshi wrote:

like how everyone can make a clan and such. Idk. And how clan owners can change so much, and i think they should be limited

I think i can config it to limit those things, but anyone making a clan is kinda what we wanted tho right?

Also i beleive there are like official and unofficial clans, i havent fully read all the details but it looks like u can define what is necessary to make a clan
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:23 pm

The everyone making a clan thing im just saying that maybe a limit to amount, and must have like 5 people joining to make it. . . Thats why i wanted to be manual, so they could tell us the people, and they could sign, then we would make it
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeypenny Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:03 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:The everyone making a clan thing im just saying that maybe a limit to amount, and must have like 5 people joining to make it. . . Thats why i wanted to be manual, so they could tell us the people, and they could sign, then we would make it
make it so that its a restricted thing and then when u have 5 people ludi gives the clan members permission to it
mikeypenny
mikeypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  speerman5 Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:11 pm

mikeypenny wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:The everyone making a clan thing im just saying that maybe a limit to amount, and must have like 5 people joining to make it. . . Thats why i wanted to be manual, so they could tell us the people, and they could sign, then we would make it
make it so that its a restricted thing and then when u have 5 people ludi gives the clan members permission to it
agreed btw how long till server is gunna be like up any estimates

speerman5

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:37 pm

speerman5 wrote:
mikeypenny wrote:

its been up...
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  speerman5 Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:58 pm

LudicrousYoshi wrote:
speerman5 wrote:
mikeypenny wrote:

its been up...
well i posted somethin sayin pls tell me the ip when it goes up but ig no one loves me anymore so ludi can u post the ip

speerman5

Back to top Go down

Post  Nopt Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:52 pm

speerman5 wrote:well i posted somethin sayin pls tell me the ip when it goes up but ig no one loves me anymore so ludi can u post the ip

Ip = 68.48.51.66:25565

Nopt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2