Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some crackheads on the forum

2 posters

Go down

Some crackheads on the forum Empty Some crackheads on the forum

Post  Johneth Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:51 pm

i don't know if you guys have noticed but some crackheads have been posting bullshit links to spam and i believe a good idea to block them if at all possible
Johneth
Johneth

Back to top Go down

Some crackheads on the forum Empty Re: Some crackheads on the forum

Post  tyeabc Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:54 pm

Johneth wrote:i don't know if you guys have noticed but some crackheads have been posting bullshit links to spam and i believe a good idea to block them if at all possible
dont know if you've noticed but its already been done, I usually catch and block them right away. There's been more than a few times where bots that come and spam on here, you probly just havent noticed.
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  Johneth Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:50 pm

tyeabc wrote:
Johneth wrote:i don't know if you guys have noticed but some crackheads have been posting bullshit links to spam and i believe a good idea to block them if at all possible
dont know if you've noticed but its already been done, I usually catch and block them right away. There's been more than a few times where bots that come and spam on here, you probly just havent noticed.
Haha sorry I didn't realize. thanks tye!
Johneth
Johneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down