Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do I have everyone added on steam?

+3
aDirtyFishTank
tyeabc
LudicrousYoshi
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Do I have everyone added on steam? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do I have everyone added on steam?

Post  aDirtyFishTank Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:48 pm

so was that a yes?
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Do I have everyone added on steam? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do I have everyone added on steam?

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:31 pm

yes haha
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:39 pm

Okay lol. Well let me know when its up and running. I linked it earlier. Thanks <3
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  J_Mart29 Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:09 pm

I am all for this modsauce server. I have been playing SSP for infinitely too long.
J_Mart29
J_Mart29

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:12 am

Ill do it when i get back for thanksgiving. thats when ppl will want to play anyways amirite?
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:42 am

too bad my thanksgiving was a month ago
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  J_Mart29 Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:21 pm

I'm fine as long as it gets up. If you need any help with it, I can probably provide moral support because I'd probably have no idea what to do otherwise.
J_Mart29
J_Mart29

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:55 pm

just before i forget, before you generate the map, set 'level-type' in server.properties to BIOMESOP

that way we get all of the modded biomes instead of a vanilla world
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  Alejandro899 Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:47 pm

Damn its been a while. I've been super busy with homework and crew/ski team, but I haven't been inactive for that long, just too lazy to log in (I check weekly). It would be so rad to have the server start around thanksgiving because that is the largest amount of free time I will have in the foreseeable future (that and Christmas break). Also I want to ask you guys (since this seems to be the most active thread) what we are going to do with these:
Alejandro899 wrote:RULES AND PLANS

Server Beginning

• let in a bunch of starter people (application through white-list)
  • These will be people besides our original active community group, who shall have permission to make clans, or join an existing one.
  • However, they may go nomad, though they are totally unprotected, so it is advised to join a large clan or create one. (This is totally optional and up to the player.)

Starting new clans

• Clan applications required and to be a clan you must post on forums in application thread and have your 4 other members post on the thread and you can become a clan.

Clans

• Starter 4 clans are made by a chosen 4 members of our active community, our higher ranking mods.
  • Other members of our active community may still create their own clans with their 5 backers.
  • The leaders of these clans are only moderators of the clan, and are there to help the newcomers and keep the clan area clean.  These starter clans are always peaceful, and pvp from any member will result in a banishment from the clan, which can be revoked on the <Clan Title> Banishment Thread.  
  • Simple identification EX. [Leader][Runners]<Alejandro899>
  • Ranks: 1 Leader, creator of the clan, up to 2 representatives of the clan chosen by the leader.
  • Clans must have 5 members for base protection. Base protection can be removed if a clan falls under 5 members.  
  • If a clan goes to war with another clan, they can choose whether or not to have no protection against this clan they are at war with, going both ways.  (Up to clan Leaders)
  • 5 members required for an official clan name, clan tags, and recruitment center.
  • Neutral Clans can PVP each other, resulting in a war scenario where the clans have to decide either to go to war or kick out the player who was responsible for the offense. The Clan leader can also discuss with the other clan's leader for other solutions. Solutions can include return of items, payment, or other agreements. Payments can extend to 32 diamonds.
  • Clan wars are executed by decision by both leaders or the scenario posted above, leaders must sign a special book of wars held by our admin, so wars are limited to those that are OFFICIAL. Little wars and griefing will not be tolerated if they aren't official, it is no excuse to have a fake war to grief/break into another clan's base. wars go on until both leaders decide to stop war, or one leader decides to surrender.  Surrendering will result in payment to the winners of the war. Payment can be discussed, up to 32 diamonds.
  • Absolutely no tolerance for spawn camping whether it be waiting for an enemy to come out of spawn protection then killing them, or camping at a bed and killing an enemy. If you are reported for camping you may be kicked or banned for a certain time, if the reports are true.
  • Clans own a recruitment center, complete with list of allies/enemies, wars, and clan descriptions and other miscellaneous information. (Allies can also be hidden, and not posted, for whatever reason you may have for this.)
  • You may start a new clan's recruitment through server thread and stay in your original clan, you may leave whenever you feel to do so. Once you have at least 5 backers your clan is official.

Mobs: The Farther Away from Spawn You Get:

• Mobs are very difficult to kill, and the spawn rates are fairly raised by our custom plugins.
    Mobs drop chances are fairly low

Spawn

• A decently large sized area that is protected from any block breaking/placing , pvp, etc.  
    Protection area for no pvp and block breaking/placing and spawn will continue for 50 blocks past the spawn area, to prevent spawn pvp camping, and an ugly surrounding around spawn.
  • Spawn will consist of a general spawning area, as well as plots for clan recruitment centers.
    These recruitment centers can be edited only by a clan leader, and only after given permissions by an admin.  

General info

• No chest protections.
  • No /home.
  • /spawn has a 5 minute cooldown, and has a delay of 5s.  If player took damage from a mob or
  • player within the last 2 minutes,  they cannot teleport.  
  • Recruitment centers can include chests with books, tools, as well as signs convincing people why their clan is better then the rest.
  • Stealing between any clan is allowed, however one can not steal from a peaceful 4 clan because they are not participant in such activities as war and stealing.

Protected areas & Unprotected areas

• If something is protected, there is no greifing. Protected areas mean any official clan base. You may not grief at all inside the base, and you may not grief within a 50 block range of any part of the base, and any area below or above the space the base takes up.
  • Unprotected areas include an unofficial clan, (under 5 members) or a nomad base. You can break in, but not level the whole place. The unofficial clan can cover up the grief as they please as it is still their land, even though unprotected.
  • Note: Whether the clan is official or unofficial, or a nomad base, if you choose to build within 50 blocks of it or anywhere above or below, the owner of the property may do with it as they please.

Not sure if y'all want to scrap these or not, they seem pretty fair for the new server, but I am completely unsure as to whether or not the server will even be run like this so let me know. I'll be on the forums most days now, or atleast try.
Alejandro899
Alejandro899

http://notawebsite.not

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:27 pm

new server is just a modpack with just us and a few of my friends, or any friends you guys want to join. Its likely just no plugins or anything either or rules. Just the basic no douchery
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  Alejandro899 Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:19 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:new server is just a modpack with just us and a few of my friends, or any friends you guys want to join.  Its likely just no plugins or anything either or rules.   Just the basic no douchery
What kind of modpack are we talking?
Alejandro899
Alejandro899

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:14 am

modsauce. read before
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  J_Mart29 Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:48 pm

Any Update on how things are going? (server-wise, but I suppose I would also be interested in hearing about life in general)
J_Mart29
J_Mart29

Back to top Go down

Post  Alejandro899 Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:09 pm

J_Mart29 wrote:Any Update on how things are going? (server-wise, but I suppose I would also be interested in hearing about life in general)
I would also like to know how its going, when is the server going to start?
Alejandro899
Alejandro899

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:35 am

Someone link me to the server download for modsauce so i can put it up. googling it isnt very helpful
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:26 pm

LudicrousYoshi wrote:Someone link me to the server download for modsauce so i can put it up. googling it isnt very helpful
http://www.atlauncher.com/pack/HermitcraftModsauce/
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:25 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:
LudicrousYoshi wrote:Someone link me to the server download for modsauce so i can put it up. googling it isnt very helpful

The setup fails...
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:49 pm

LudicrousYoshi wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:

The setup fails...
BUT I THINK I FIXED IT! Server IP: 98.218.145.7
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:15 pm

LudicrousYoshi wrote:
LudicrousYoshi wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:

The setup fails...
Praise the lord
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:18 am

you have to whitelist me
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  J_Mart29 Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:17 pm

LudicrousYoshi wrote:
LudicrousYoshi wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:

The setup fails...
A Thanksgiving Miracle
J_Mart29
J_Mart29

Back to top Go down

Post  swimmerboy1196 Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:07 pm

TYBG
swimmerboy1196
swimmerboy1196

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:21 pm

I removed the whitelist so anyone should be able to get on
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:31 pm

WOOOHOO! thanks ludi :**

EDIT: Logged in for about 2 minutes with a friend and got kicked out. Now i get logging in.... then Timed out
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:50 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:WOOOHOO! thanks ludi :**

EDIT:   Logged in for about 2 minutes with a friend and got kicked out.  Now i get logging in.... then Timed out

odd, looks like it crashed. Nothing in the console looks like a crash, but when i tried to type in a command it wouldnt execute. Ill restart it. Maybe it just has trouble getting stuff intitialized. who knows
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next