Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Status (Updated Regularly)

+22
reaper400
ferentinofighter
TRiicKY_ToTs
krazylime
HeroBrine97
im_pr00094
mikeypenny
swimmerboy1196
iii_mittens_iii
Alejandro899
atg500
CougarHat
tyeabc
checkersnumber2
wpnmstr753
aDirtyFishTank
Nopt
lauesa
bevr
likecheckers
bigpop4
LudicrousYoshi
26 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Server Status (Updated Regularly) - Page 7 Empty Re: Server Status (Updated Regularly)

Post  LudicrousYoshi Wed May 25, 2011 5:04 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:
LudicrousYoshi wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:1.6 is out... dont update server and peeps whome dont get 1.6 will stay on so dont update ur minecraft yet

Puttin this on opening post
wait... i dont think it is -_-

will be soon enough
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Server Status (Updated Regularly) - Page 7 Empty Re: Server Status (Updated Regularly)

Post  aDirtyFishTank Wed May 25, 2011 8:58 pm

so, aproximitly when will the rp server be up? And when will it be open to everyone and on MC forums?
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Wed May 25, 2011 9:48 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:so, aproximitly when will the rp server be up? And when will it be open to everyone and on MC forums?

Hopefully less than 2 weeks, no promises

Seeing as i dont have a perfectly solid idea i cant give u any reliable information right now.

I might make a build journal like when we were going from hmod to bukkit
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Wed May 25, 2011 10:23 pm

LudicrousYoshi wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:so, aproximitly when will the rp server be up? And when will it be open to everyone and on MC forums?

Seeing as i dont have a perfectly solid idea i cant give u any reliable information right now.

UGH I hate waiting for things to happen that are not happening and doing such gets me blistered and nobody likes me blistered for some reason and I know that Greg has a girlfriend so I see no deifference in putting LikeCheckers in as starting 1st basemen and in the cleanup hitting spot. Too bad he died from a car crash at the age of 99 but oh well Cocoahard can do it with krazylime and them two can can adopt 5 babies and give them shots that have AIDS in it and kill them all before they turn 4. In the end I say the answer to all of this is to ounch yourself in your no-no swuare repeatedly until your mom begs you to stop then you slap her across her Uterus and give her PID and stuffz. But I javent tried it yet so this hypothesis is not reliable. I hope to have many test subjects for future needs
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  TRiicKY_ToTs Wed May 25, 2011 10:31 pm

bigpop4 wrote:
LudicrousYoshi wrote:

UGH I hate waiting for things to happen that are not happening and doing such gets me blistered and nobody likes me blistered for some reason and I know that Greg has a girlfriend so I see no deifference in putting LikeCheckers in as starting 1st basemen and in the cleanup hitting spot. Too bad he died from a car crash at the age of 99 but oh well Cocoahard can do it with krazylime and them two can can adopt 5 babies and give them shots that have AIDS in it and kill them all before they turn 4. In the end I say the answer to all of this is to ounch yourself in your no-no swuare repeatedly until your mom begs you to stop then you slap her across her Uterus and give her PID and stuffz. But I javent tried it yet so this hypothesis is not reliable. I hope to have many test subjects for future needs
WHAT.THE HELL.
TRiicKY_ToTs
TRiicKY_ToTs

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Wed May 25, 2011 10:47 pm

TRiicKY_ToTs wrote:
bigpop4 wrote:
LudicrousYoshi wrote:

WHAT.THE HELL.

So tricky, i see you've met Big
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Wed May 25, 2011 10:49 pm

LudicrousYoshi wrote:
TRiicKY_ToTs wrote:
bigpop4 wrote:
LudicrousYoshi wrote:

WHAT.THE HELL.

^ but anyways u shuld clear all these posts so its on page one again. page one has likecheckers on it :O
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  TRiicKY_ToTs Wed May 25, 2011 10:51 pm

LudicrousYoshi wrote:
TRiicKY_ToTs wrote:
bigpop4 wrote:
LudicrousYoshi wrote:

WHAT.THE HELL.

Interesting guy. I'll give him that.
TRiicKY_ToTs
TRiicKY_ToTs

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:29 pm

server down?
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:24 pm

dirty get on terraria server
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Is it still down?

PS - Greetings from Whistler, Vancouver
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:38 pm

LudicrousYoshi wrote:Is it still down?

To follow up on my previous rampage and maybe get somebody to comment or read my journal I must say this....

Get owned you fucking noobtube lagswitching creeper blowing shit up with your abnormally large vagina and making everything smell like fish. Close your legs! Close your legs bitch!! I said close your fucking legs it smells like rotten fish in here. CLOSE YOUR LEGS BEFORE I COME OVER THERE AND I BEAT YOUR ASS AGAINST THE FREAKING PURPLE DILDO THAT GREG LIKES!!! Thank you. It smells much better with your legs closed. Oh did I mention that LikeCheckers was beast mode. Him and BackupSquirrel = explosions. And cool guys dont look at explosions so of course I wasnt at the premises but safely hiding with Dirty and Nopt and Bevr underneath our impenetrable Bounty underground base (not actually impenetrable but it was 20 minutes away from spawn so no hackers (*cough DojoPunk cough Andrew007 cough*) could reach it and grief there way into our tnt storage room. Ludi we never showed you that did we? Well it was a room under mine and Dirty's room that had 5,000 tnt stored in it and I had a switch in my room to activate it if anybody found our base. Luckily that wasnt neccesary. Was this post neccesary at all?

CLOSE YOU LEGS NOPT!!!!!
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:21 pm

bigpop4 wrote:

To follow up on my previous rampage and maybe get somebody to comment or read my journal I must say this....

Get owned you fucking noobtube lagswitching creeper blowing shit up with your abnormally large vagina and making everything smell like fish. Close your legs! Close your legs bitch!! I said close your fucking legs it smells like rotten fish in here. CLOSE YOUR LEGS BEFORE I COME OVER THERE AND I BEAT YOUR ASS AGAINST THE FREAKING PURPLE DILDO THAT GREG LIKES!!! Thank you. It smells much better with your legs closed. Oh did I mention that LikeCheckers was beast mode. Him and BackupSquirrel = explosions. And cool guys dont look at explosions so of course I wasnt at the premises but safely hiding with Dirty and Nopt and Bevr underneath our impenetrable Bounty underground base (not actually impenetrable but it was 20 minutes away from spawn so no hackers (*cough DojoPunk cough Andrew007 cough*) could reach it and grief there way into our tnt storage room. Ludi we never showed you that did we? Well it was a room under mine and Dirty's room that had 5,000 tnt stored in it and I had a switch in my room to activate it if anybody found our base. Luckily that wasnt neccesary. Was this post neccesary at all?

CLOSE YOU LEGS NOPT!!!!!
calm yah balls
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:56 pm

down for me still
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  TRiicKY_ToTs Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:08 pm

Yep, still down. . .
TRiicKY_ToTs
TRiicKY_ToTs

Back to top Go down

Post  ferentinofighter Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:38 pm

Hey, I heard there were riots in a Vancouver. Did that happen anywhere close to where you are?
ferentinofighter
ferentinofighter

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:31 pm

ferentinofighter wrote:

Hey, I heard there were riots in a Vancouver. Did that happen anywhere close to where you are?
yeah, i heard about taht too cuz the fans were pissed boston beat them -_-... like start riots over hockey? lol have fun with your life.
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:23 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:
bigpop4 wrote:

CLOSE YOU LEGS NOPT!!!!!
calm yah balls

Dirty you of all people should know I do not have balls.

I HAVE BOULDERS
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:34 pm

bigpop4 wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:
bigpop4 wrote:

CLOSE YOU LEGS NOPT!!!!!
calm yah balls

Dirty you of all people should know I do not have a penis

I HAVE A VAGINA
u haz vagina? ^^^
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeypenny Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:48 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:
bigpop4 wrote:
aDirtyFishTank wrote:
bigpop4 wrote:

CLOSE YOU LEGS NOPT!!!!!
calm yah balls

Dirty you of all people should know I do not have a penis

I HAVE A VAGINA
u haz vagina? ^^^
how did u not know that dirty whenevr i went over to legion base i was lookin in his chest and there were tampons in there Shocked
mikeypenny
mikeypenny

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:50 pm

Oh dirty....

I have not expected it to come to this. We must prepare for battle in the form of embarrassment!
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:46 pm

how did u not know that dirty whenevr i went over to legion base i was lookin in his chest and there were tampons in there Shocked
Very Happy
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:49 pm

bigpop4 wrote:Oh dirty....

I have not expected it to come to this. We must prepare for battle in the form of embarrassment!
silly big... im not going to this game with you again... and dont say why too scared?!?! cuz that also is a five year old joke. And im not gunna because i dont want to get into another arguement with u... so then u leave server all mad then come back a month later.
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  ferentinofighter Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:54 pm

stop fighting you two, plz. At least just until i hear from Ludi
ferentinofighter
ferentinofighter

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:44 pm

Yeah dude the riots were real close, and I was watching the game as it was starting.

It was pretty insane what happened and we are literally less than 2 hours away, fortunately in the safety of the mountains Razz

In other news, I mountain biked today and my arms and fingers are so tired and in so much pain xD Twas awesome tho!

Im also sorry to say I have had 0 time to do any configging... :C
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next