Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP Server Ideas!

+5
LudicrousYoshi
aDirtyFishTank
swimmerboy1196
bigpop4
TRiicKY_ToTs
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PvP Server Ideas! - Page 2 Empty Re: PvP Server Ideas!

Post  Nopt Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:08 pm

anyways lets get back on track. Anything else need to be decided for the server?

Nopt

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:26 pm

dirty i dont like the idea of 5 strong clans...this makes them more powerful and give noone else a chance at being a leader on the server and if your like me i like power.....exactly why i love being a mod
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  swimmerboy1196 Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:48 pm

It should be the same clan format as the second map, you need 5 signatures to start a clan, except its hardcore pvp instead of the general peacefullness we had on the clan map... no one allies anyone.
swimmerboy1196
swimmerboy1196

Back to top Go down

Post  speerman5 Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:38 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:Server Ideas:
Clans
Events (ClanWars, Spleef, etc. . )-Spleef Arena In Spawn, Make Huge Arena For That Shit
Name for server?
Maybe a custom texture pack for server?
Must vote for server on minestatus as part of WHITELIST APPLICATION. ( Whitelist will help keep server bumped)
Whitlist On These Forums, thus making this forum more popular, and making members active, and in "The Know"
iConomy
Change IConomy Currency To Kills, And Make One Kill Give One Dollar=One Kill
Currency name? Kills
Bounties?
Anyone With A High KillCount/Killstreak Should Somehow Get Rewards. This Could be like 3 Kill Streak = Diamond Sword,5 Kill Streak = Diamond Boots, 7=Diamond Helm 10=Diamond Pants, 13 Diamond Chest. These Could be diff type to see fit.

I Dont think clans should be run by anyone who wants to make them. Have like 4-5 Serious clans, run by mods, then a Lone Wolf Group, Where they can make clans, but dont get clans beniffets, and no clan tag. Clan Benifits Could Include 3 Locked Chests, Certain Mcmmo Skill For Each Clan, Such as one clan has swords and excavation , one with axes and woodcutting, one with archery and taming, etc. unarmed and more locked chests, and mining. So To Have A Good Fighting Skill, Your DIgging Skill Won't Be Very Good. Bad Fighting SKill= Good Digging Skill.. Catch My Drift Bro?

Also! I Say ONLY 4 Mods. Me as Admin, Ludi as Admin. We Each Could Run A Clan. Swimmer as mod. He is best mod evar. Possibly Big, but he likes toabuse powers. Possibly Mittens, But He likes to abuse powers. Triicky, if he becomes active.
what about meeee i would love to play the old ways and i only havent worked on the custom map bc big banned me meany man

speerman5

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:33 pm

me and wpn agree....most definetly clans...hardcore, maybe not

we also would like an arena which me and him will build...it wont be collosium but my like a city.....like nuketown from call of duty...and we will rig it to explode at end somhow...possibly /nuke command
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  swimmerboy1196 Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:22 pm

how about one map, clans, and everyone fights wherever they want
swimmerboy1196
swimmerboy1196

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:40 pm

AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE

Clans as in the days of Likecheckers and our beloved December days. UNTIL BUKKIT FUCKED US OVER
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  swimmerboy1196 Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:01 pm

bigpop4 wrote:AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE

Clans as in the days of Likecheckers and our beloved December days. UNTIL BUKKIT FUCKED US OVER

HMod FUCK YEA
swimmerboy1196
swimmerboy1196

Back to top Go down

Post  bigpop4 Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:08 pm

YEah Hmod was the best
bigpop4
bigpop4

Back to top Go down

Post  Nopt Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:46 pm

bigpop4 wrote:AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE

i agree with ya big it was awesome back then so i vote for old skool.

if anyone wasn't here or don't remember i found the rules and how the server was back then in the trash

https://ludigames.forumotion.com/t22-yoshicraft-rules

https://ludigames.forumotion.com/t23-what-is-this-server

Nopt

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:36 pm

seein as i really dont feel like reading this whole thread, i suggest u guys update ur opening post and come up with something final so i can start building the server
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ferentinofighter Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:25 pm

I just rlly want to create a miner clan. Idc if I am the leader or whatever. And im too far behind to comment on much else. But ya, I rlly want a miner clan so that we can just mine in peace without being griefed, killed, burned, hacked to death, stolen from, infiltrated, pissed off....you get my drift hahaha. The details are under the other topic. I cant remember which it is, im forgetful Razz. But, ya, plz take that into consideration. I see only a handful of names up here talking this over, and are pretty much throwing out their own ideas of MAJOR pvp. And, for those who have been with this server for awhile, and dont want to have major pvp, I think its unfair to shortcome them. Also, about the mods who do and dont abuse power, I think that there should be an invisible mod. Someone who is sorta the undercover agent for the admins, who can keep an eye on the other mods so they dont abuse their power. Since the agent is unknown, the mods will think twice of abusing, and cant ban the agent since they wont know who it is. Sorta a good way of checking the balance of power I think. Thats all I gotta say. If i think of anything, i will comment. Maybe. If i remember hahaha

Oooooo, i remember the topic. It was mitten's "Any Clans" thing haha. so go take a look
ferentinofighter
ferentinofighter

Back to top Go down

Post  iii_mittens_iii Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:02 pm

i like this idea feren...a player who is an undercover...hmm who could this be...somone who knows ludi possibly...maybe goes to same school...FEREN YOU DOG!!@! lol...in all serosiness good idea and i like it..I know i abused my powers a bit on old server.
iii_mittens_iii
iii_mittens_iii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2