Welcome to LudiGames Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ded Forum iz Ded

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ded Forum iz Ded - Page 2 Empty Re: Ded Forum iz Ded

Post  aDirtyFishTank Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:58 pm

There was conflicting IDs with some potions that was causing some potion effects to be messed. One of the strangest was that if you became dehydrated, you would get a potion effect from the witchery mod that would basically spawn wood blocks under your feet as you walk. No idea what that would be used for with the witchery mod but sure isn't something that should be happening when you're dehydrated. Before you log in next click on the nodpack options on the technic launcher in the top right, and click reinstall modpack, that should fix all of the issues.
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:43 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:There was conflicting IDs with some potions that was causing some potion effects to be messed.  One of the strangest was that if you became dehydrated, you would get a potion effect from the witchery mod that would basically spawn wood blocks under your feet as you walk.  No idea what that would be used for with the witchery mod but sure isn't something that should be happening when you're dehydrated.  Before you log in next click on the nodpack options on the technic launcher in the top right, and click reinstall modpack, that should fix all of the issues.
Also we may use the same seed but restart the world. We forgot to disable a certain rock from spawning so there is chunks of it floating around everywhere because it doesnt work with our custom world gen.
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:52 am

Ok turns out to reinstall you must click delete/remove pack when you have it selected, then search for it again and reinstall to fully reinstall it.
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:57 pm

aDirtyFishTank wrote:Ok turns out to reinstall you must click delete/remove pack when you have it selected, then search for it again and reinstall to fully reinstall it.  
Ok sorry guys last thing. You need to go to resource packs and enable and set them from top to bottom in this order :
1. msi_conversion.zip
2. PF_Resources.zip
3. Lucky Block Spiral
4. The Oblivion soundpack [1.8] if this is set to 1.7 you need to reinstall the pack by clicking remove pack in the technic pack launcher.
5. Default minecraft

Keep the others disabled. To set the order move the required 4 over to join default minecraft, then use the little arrows that appear when you hover over each pack to move them up and down in order. This should be the last thing before we are fully functional.
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:46 pm

Damn, that sounds dope. I can't say ill be on in the next week or so since im in a transition period atm, but ill definitely be hopping on at some point!

It warms my heart that you guys still check these forums haha I make sure to look at it once a week just in case and its nice when that finally pays off
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

https://ludigames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  aDirtyFishTank Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:22 am

Heh. I still check every day, but that server is long gone. I posted that early January
aDirtyFishTank
aDirtyFishTank

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:29 am

aDirtyFishTank wrote:Heh. I still check every day, but that server is long gone.  I posted that early January

Oh shit... you're right. Thats super fucking weird tho since I logged in today and it said that i hadnt read the most recent posts in this thread yet. Green Creeper icon and everything

LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:31 am

I'm still curious to see who else responds when they see this tho
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:12 am

LudicrousYoshi wrote:I'm still curious to see who else responds when they see this tho
Sup, I check when i can. I work 10 hours a day and i have school so i don't have much time anymore. I did have a map i was working on with a big storyline, as you guys saw, but sadly i had to abandon it since it required time i didnt have :C oh well.
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  tyeabc Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:50 am

Computer Status Update!
I apologize in advance for the links but it's the only way for them not to be cut off.

Ded Forum iz Ded - Page 2 12022412
I got three monitors, completed my razer peripherals, and am only missing a couple parts for my monster build You can find it here.
My mouse and keyboard
Ded Forum iz Ded - Page 2 D432282e740c9c93319e8ea3ac83f4a6
Ded Forum iz Ded - Page 2 E5bc63a32be08972de78b4c78828353b
My Computer
I spent quite some time customizing the pc to my liking with various themes and rainmeter and lots of coding getting everything perfect. It turned out great but it won't be the final theme but it will do for now.
Closeups
Left
Center
Right
Full Views
Left
Center
Right

I'm loving every minute of making my computer setup better and better, can't wait till i get a bit of extra money to finish buying the parts for my next build!
Edit: apologize for the lag and the quality, Downsizing and recording three monitors at once doesn't do well for captures :/
tyeabc
tyeabc

Back to top Go down

Post  LudicrousYoshi Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:17 am

Oh man thats sexy Embarassed
LudicrousYoshi
LudicrousYoshi
Admin

Back to top Go down